THe Breakfast Club Put's Taylor Swift in the Hoe Hall of Fame.

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #62
Kade 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4176 4176
 KittenWhisperer said:
There is a hole in your logic though. I will tell you why.

Kim Kardashian, as many know, built her empire off of a s3x tape with Ray J. That is how she got famous, whether you can accept that or not. then you have the reality show where she walks around with her t*ts out like a smut, and her clothing boutique specializes in lingerie. She also did a spread for Playboy magazine. So when it comes to Kim K, its pretty obvious shes sleeping with the man based off the evidence of the s3x tape alone. I might be using too much common sense here though.

Taylor Swift is famous for.....making songs for teenage girls. Nos.lutty outfits on stage, no big gimmicks. She just keeps churning out hits that teenage girls like. So what evidence do you have that she sleeps around a lot? Where is Taylor's provocative clothing? Where is her s3x tape? Where are the legions of men saying "Ya this bi*ch a freak, i hit it"?

Your post appears to be just baiting to make things a race issue when they are not.. Funny yet extremely transparent.....
So ... are you saying because she's not wearing a hoe's uniform... she's not a hoe? T'Swizzle got the pr team everyone needs. Read that same list for kim k and watch the completely different reaction. That was bout 13 people.... you could get on the maury show.
 5 years ago '04        #63
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
its some savers in here "cause she dating them don't make her a hoe" well let me ask you saving a.ss n*ggas one thing has a girl that you didn't fu*k thrown dirt on your name NO bi*ches you give it to and take it away talk sh*t and make songs yee named a named a song after every dude she not writing songs about people who didn't get the buns its alot of capes
 5 years ago '11        #64
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
The reason why she isn't a hoe is that a lot of her "boyfriends" are probably gay and she just beards for them. It is the perfect business relationship. She gets to make money off the "relationship", they get to pretend to be straight.

I mean, look at one her "ex's"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by maxnn; 10-30-2012 at 06:25 AM..
 10-30-2012, 06:33 AM         #65
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taylor spliff probably a bi*ch. She won't put out and gets dumped. Or she could be annoying and a stage 5 clinger. Either way, I can care less who she fu*king. We all fu*king somebody. Her music is straight up trash.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
from hearin that cant say she a ho....

most of em she barely even dated but for a couple months they said......when half of em realized she aint givin it up they got the fu*k outta there....as they should......mayer fu*ked im sure, maybe a couple more.....that girl aint had a normal life like goin to HS, so she makin up for it now i guess......that video aint proof that she as.lut though

or its possible alot of em fu*ked n she became s3x crazed after my n*gga john beat it up......after 1 fu*k their aint no comin back might as well wh0ore yaself out.....
 10-30-2012, 06:53 AM         #67
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see the bedsheets being thrown all over Tay in here like y'all penetrated
 5 years ago '05        #68
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
fu*k my last post.....like cam say "girls all wh0ores"
 5 years ago '05        #69
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 JayDee11 said:
I'm pretty sure Kim Kardashian could cease to earn another penny, yet still live the rest of her life like royalty. All of her dime. Yet, people don't seem to give a damn about her financial status when they're tearing her apart. We get a snow white bi*ch, without the multiple black partners, and the excuse filled capes come out. Now people concerned with "getting cake" and quick to a.ssume that the people this frail cac was dating, wasn't digging her anorexic a.ss out. Funny yet extremely transparent.....
^^this^^
 5 years ago '06        #70
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,927 | Props total: 2448 2448
Why they commenting about Taylor Swift tho? Who gives a fu*k about what she does in her personal life. She living her life, making her money. I don't see Taylor Swift going around getting into altercations with people or getting arrested or no sh*t like that. Let her be.
 5 years ago '09        #71
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,225 | Props total: 19335 19335
Damn that's alot of n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #72
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
I won't say she's a hoe because there's no mention of her fu*king all of those guys. She is, however, an extremely clingy girl.

Her problem is she dates these guys and immediately goes into that "we're gonna be together forever" mindstate. She's gotta chill out with that sh*t.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 10-30-2012 at 09:26 AM..
 10-30-2012, 09:41 AM         #73
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taylor Swift a ho.....nooooooooooooooooooooo

but I wonder if She knows how to suck a d!ck like on of those p0rnstars

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #74
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 154 154
on the ellen show or w/e show she was on she pretty much said everytime she comes on the show they have a list of the people shes been linked to and that everytime she comes back the list is longer and something like all those dudes pretty much hit and quit
 5 years ago '09        #75
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,008 | Props total: 22317 22317
all she needa do is send the limo to come pick me up and I'm ready
 5 years ago '11        #76
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17593 17593
but look at lolo jones.... she has a line of n*ggas waiting to tear her a.ss down, but once she says she's waiting till marriage, then each one of them n*ggas skate INSTANTLY. She's a virgin but n*ggas still won't stay cuz she not fu*king...what more do you want them to do, realistically?

It's like n*ggas throw dirt on girls that don't hold out, but ignore the ones who do.
 10-30-2012, 10:05 AM         #77
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Wilson said:
Why they commenting about Taylor Swift tho? Who gives a fu*k about what she does in her personal life. She living her life, making her money. I don't see Taylor Swift going around getting into altercations with people or getting arrested or no sh*t like that. Let her be.
No, No, She deserves this. the rest of the celebs get this sh*t, what makes here different
 10-30-2012, 10:08 AM         #78
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuL2K12 said:
Fact: She dates dudes then writes about them right after.
Then sells crazy amounts of records off it.

Its clear she can't keep her legs closed.

The media will try to keep her clean as much as they can but everyone knows when your sleeping around like that it will get you in the end.

When black celebs start beatin it up the media will turn on her.
 5 years ago '11        #79
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17593 17593
 factorx3 said:
No, No, She deserves this. the rest of the celebs get this sh*t, what makes here different
going off the topic of ho or not, why does any celeb deserve to have every detail of their life exposed to a massive audience for comment with no regards to the personal privacy any other person would enjoy?
 10-30-2012, 10:26 AM         #80
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
@ dude asking what's wrong with the box.
That sh*t had me rolling. n*gga said "Something gotta be wrong with that box". Thats fu*king ice cold man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now