THe Breakfast Club Put's Taylor Swift in the Hoe Hall of Fame.

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4534 4534
shes talented tho i heard she writes her own songs. ima have to give one of her albums a listen.

styles will whoop dat n*gga envy azz.

she needs to thank kanye west tho
 10-29-2012, 10:05 PM         #42
Tak Paks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TooMuchSulli said:
i dont give a fu*k, but apparently that wasnt clear
laughed out loud at work
 5 years ago '11        #43
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 241 241
i dont like her
 5 years ago '04        #44
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 erick derelict said:
tays a smuttttttttttt....
 5 years ago '07        #45
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #46
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 2042 2042
Lol at that corny a.ss site jackin all the bx smilies

what a lame fu*kin herb
 10-29-2012, 11:35 PM         #47
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fck it. She still one of the white girls on my list. Line starts behind me n*ggas.
 5 years ago '06        #48
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,097 | Props total: 18950 18950
she's not on Kardashian's level whatsoever...

she's not famous for fu*kin on camera... she's a country singer.. and can carry a tune.. don't put that lil' girl in the same category as all outs.lut bags....
 5 years ago '04        #49
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Man fu*k that,she is a hoe and she knows it.

Stop trying to save her
 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM         #50
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Lol don't make her a hoe she was dating them and it didn't work out. A hoe is a chick that's going around fu*king all these different dudes and or cheating on her man.. She goes steady and it doesn't work out.. Don't talk about my baby like that you fu*kers
 RAZAH CUTS said:
she's not on Kardashian's level whatsoever...

she's not famous for fu*kin on camera... she's a country singer.. and can carry a tune.. don't put that lil' girl in the same category as all outs.lut bags....
 5 years ago '04        #51
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
 TooMuchSulli said:
go to my site below for my review of her album
*looks at sig*

tonio25 said:
Such ah shameless plug.........ah how about fu*k no!
Da fu*k ?!?!?!?!?
 5 years ago '06        #52
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8660 8660
she probably is as.lut
 5 years ago '10        #53
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
It seems that alot of dudes in here want her to be as.lut because of their own dating rules,as opposed to the fact that dating alot of dudes doesn't equal out to screwing alot of dudes,until you got proof T-Swift is innocent until proven guilty.
 10-30-2012, 01:10 AM         #54
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 words n*ggas: Daddy issues.
 5 years ago '11        #55
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Rich clingy bi*chesyell™
 10-30-2012, 01:12 AM         #56
KittenWhisperer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I'm pretty sure Kim Kardashian could cease to earn another penny, yet still live the rest of her life like royalty. All of her dime. Yet, people don't seem to give a damn about her financial status when they're tearing her apart. We get a snow white bi*ch, without the multiple black partners, and the excuse filled capes come out. Now people concerned with "getting cake" and quick to a.ssume that the people this frail cac was dating, wasn't digging her anorexic a.ss out. Funny yet extremely transparent.....

There is a hole in your logic though. I will tell you why.

Kim Kardashian, as many know, built her empire off of a s3x tape with Ray J. That is how she got famous, whether you can accept that or not. then you have the reality show where she walks around with her t*ts out like a smut, and her clothing boutique specializes in lingerie. She also did a spread for Playboy magazine. So when it comes to Kim K, its pretty obvious shes sleeping with the man based off the evidence of the s3x tape alone. I might be using too much common sense here though.

Taylor Swift is famous for.....making songs for teenage girls. Nos.lutty outfits on stage, no big gimmicks. She just keeps churning out hits that teenage girls like. So what evidence do you have that she sleeps around a lot? Where is Taylor's provocative clothing? Where is her s3x tape? Where are the legions of men saying "Ya this bi*ch a freak, i hit it"?

Your post appears to be just baiting to make things a race issue when they are not.. Funny yet extremely transparent.....
 5 years ago '08        #57
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
 2113 said:
It seems that alot of dudes in here want her to be as.lut because of their own dating rules,as opposed to the fact that dating alot of dudes doesn't equal out to screwing alot of dudes,until you got proof T-Swift is innocent until proven guilty.
 Mr. Gribble said:
propped alot of these n*ggas just want her to be a wh0ore so they can say all girls are wh0ores and justify their 'we dont like women here' ways. Same nigs that think they gone marry a virgin I guess, but I wouldnt expect BX n*ggas to say anything friendly about women...they're the enemy to these guys
I feel both of yall on this, but look at it this way...

If it was a dude going from girl to girl, he would be labeled every name in the book.

KittenWhisperer said:
There is a hole in your logic though. I will tell you why.

Kim Kardashian, as many know, built her empire off of a s3x tape with Ray J. That is how she got famous, whether you can accept that or not. then you have the reality show where she walks around with her t*ts out like a smut, and her clothing boutique specializes in lingerie. She also did a spread for Playboy magazine. So when it comes to Kim K, its pretty obvious shes sleeping with the man based off the evidence of the s3x tape alone. I might be using too much common sense here though.

Taylor Swift is famous for.....making songs for teenage girls. Nos.lutty outfits on stage, no big gimmicks. She just keeps churning out hits that teenage girls like. So what evidence do you have that she sleeps around a lot? Where is Taylor's provocative clothing? Where is her s3x tape? Where are the legions of men saying "Ya this bi*ch a freak, i hit it"?

Your post appears to be just baiting to make things a race issue when they are not.. Funny yet extremely transparent.....
Ok good point, but also remember just because she dont wears.lutty clothes dont make her a good girl. She could be a closet freak and no one knows about it because she hides it so well. No one is gonna question her yet because she hasnt had herself out like that aka (Miley Cyrus).
 5 years ago '04        #58
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Funniest part of the vid are the reactions to all the names... "more?" ... "how old is she?" ... "gawd" "huhhhhh"
 5 years ago '10        #59
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
A lot of capes in here. Not saying she's on Kim's level but let's call a spade a spade. I mean which one of you would date a girl for months on end without smashing? Now take that to the next level. Which one of you, if you were rich and famous, would date a girl for months on end without smashing?
 5 years ago '04        #60
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
 Lamar Burton said:
A lot of capes in here. Not saying she's on Kim's level but let's call a spade a spade. I mean which one of you would date a girl for months on end without smashing? Now take that to the next level. Which one of you, if you were rich and famous, would date a girl for months on end without smashing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy