4 Teams That Could Kill David Sterns Dream Nba Finals Of Lakers V.s. Heat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
 5 years ago '09        #42
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,830 | Props total: 1044 1044
Once again n*ggas don't know . Blake deandre and Eric Bledsoe are vastly improved . We have the best pg in the game . We are getting chancey back . If y'all don't remember we were beating with him .

Only reason Memphis caught up in series was because Blake Caron and cp3 all got simutanusly hurt at the same time . That why we got swePt too . And we have the deepest bench along with Boston and nuggets .

Don't be surprised when we are in wcf
 5 years ago '05        #43
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,381 | Props total: 8057 8057
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Once again n*ggas don't know . Blake deandre and Eric Bledsoe are vastly improved . We have the best pg in the game . We are getting chancey back . If y'all don't remember we were beating with him .

Only reason Memphis caught up in series was because Blake Caron and cp3 all got simutanusly hurt at the same time . That why we got swePt too . And we have the deepest bench along with Boston and nuggets .

Don't be surprised when we are in wcf
and the reason the spurs swept yall becuz griffin and jordan didnt provide spacing on the floor and the spurs were able to trap paul thats why cp3 averaged alot of turnovers that series
 5 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
nobody in the east fu*kin with the heat. okc is taking out lakers easily
 5 years ago '12        #45
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 PushaT5050 said:
Boston is done...

Pacers, FOH...

Clippers ain't show us nothing yet...
 5 years ago '09        #46
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
and the reason the spurs swept yall becuz griffin and jordan didnt provide spacing on the floor and the spurs were able to trap paul thats why cp3 averaged alot of turnovers that series
True. That's why Blake hired a shooting coach . He doesn't have that last second hitch anymore. His jumper is nice now so far in preseason even fts too. Still gonna be a process. But I expect him to be consistent too . Djs post game and overall iq looks great too . And we got a bunch of fowards including odom (bi*ch n*gga) to stretch the floor.

You didn't see the heat clips Preseason ?

Oh ye what u said is true . But cp3 and Blake obviously were not 100 is all I'm sayin

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 10-29-2012 at 08:11 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #47
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Can't sleep on the nuggets either
 5 years ago '09        #48
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
$386 | Props total: 194 194
No Spurs?
 5 years ago '05        #49
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
I think OKC and the Lakers are basically neck and neck at this point. Lakers are obv. stacked with talent but I have to see the chemistry before I'm convinced.

In the East, I could see the Celtics taking out the Heat..I think on paper the C's are better than they were last year...doubt it though.
 5 years ago '05        #50
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,381 | Props total: 8057 8057
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
True. That's why Blake hired a shooting coach . He doesn't have that last second hitch anymore. His jumper is nice now so far in preseason even fts too. Still gonna be a process. But I expect him to be consistent too . Djs post game and overall iq looks great too . And we got a bunch of fowards including odom (bi*ch n*gga) to stretch the floor.

You didn't see the heat clips Preseason ?

Oh ye what u said is true . But cp3 and Blake obviously were not 100 is all I'm sayin
yea i watched them in china and to be honest the warriors fu*ked yall signing deandre to that offer sheet yall had no choice but to match it. If kaman would have stayed healthy for yall the clippers would of really have been
 10-29-2012, 08:31 PM         #51
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gtfoh....pacers and clippers?....Boston and OKC really the only 2 that can stop this from happening...Chicago has an outside chance if Rose is healthy

dont get me wrong tho...Clippers got a squad...but its the clippers....

Last edited by Aquarius; 10-29-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 10-29-2012, 08:32 PM         #52
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
Can't sleep on the nuggets either
yes u can...stop watching basketball if you even think for a second the nuggets can make the finals....
 5 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
yea i watched them in china and to be honest the warriors fu*ked yall signing deandre to that offer sheet yall had no choice but to match it. If kaman would have stayed healthy for yall the clippers would of really have been
Kaman can't even stay healthy tho . I was pissed about that's a sh*t load of money . But he put in a lot of work in the summer and I've seen him reap the benefits so far . If he keeps it up . We are up there with the elite .

I am high as hell On my clippers tbh . Like isaid our young three got a lot better . Our bench is ill . Now to me the only ?s . If billups gets back to last year form

Spurs are still in this especially since harden left . Don't like that their another year older and how they lost oppurtunities to make the finals tho .
Lakers of course are up there . Annie that bench is trash and starters are old but great
Okc

I can't say nuggets they have a great team with depth . But no star power or closer

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 10-29-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 10-29-2012, 08:45 PM         #54
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that's everyone's Dream matchup. Kobe's LeBron . I mean if David stern really wanted lakers vs heat, Chris Paul would've been on the lakers instead of Nash. Then eventually Dwight Howard. Then eventually 2 more rings.. Thank god that didn't happen though. Good looking out stern.
 5 years ago '05        #55
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30268 30268
nuggets and okc in the finals

they so shook of the lakers they saying garbage teams coming out the west
 10-29-2012, 09:03 PM         #56
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
nuggets and okc in the finals

they so shook of the lakers they saying garbage teams coming out the west
yea okc is garbage thats why they beat your team in 5 and went to the finals....your the ones who were shook...thats why you went out and loaded up...
 5 years ago '07        #57
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56006 56006
 Gplus1 said:
I think that's everyone's Dream matchup. Kobe's LeBron . I mean if David stern really wanted lakers vs heat, Chris Paul would've been on the lakers instead of Nash. Then eventually Dwight Howard. Then eventually 2 more rings.. Thank god that didn't happen though. Good looking out stern.
It is if Kobe and Lebron are able to get there on there own without the refs helping them.
 10-29-2012, 09:15 PM         #58
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only team that has a chance against the Heat is Boston, and we're not even sure what they're going to be like after their acquisitions (better or worse). Besides them MAYBE the knicks, but they still have Melo and Amare playing no D so I doubt it.

The West is loaded with like 5-6 teams that have at least a shot, but LA has to be the hands down favorite.

Looking like Heat-Lakers Finals to me
 5 years ago '06        #59
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
 Dun Language said:
a bucks fan on bx. Wow!

I'm from Milwaukee & cried laughing when I saw that!!!
 5 years ago '05        #60
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
OKC coming out the west again... they win the title IF AND ONLY IF westbrook becomes more of a true PG... they still have the talent to beat out the rest of the west... kmartin and lamb could add depth that okc lacked last year... but the title hopes of OKC rides with westbrook and his ability to play PG
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago