Rick Ross in Trouble with the GD's

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
1) You just posted a video from over 5 years ago...
2) Soldiers are subject to background checks and rejected for having a real criminal history BEFORE joining...
3) Gangbanging isn't allowed IN the actual army...
4) Show me the statistics for deployed/non-deployed soldiers falling victim to Crips/Bloods/Folks/LondonSillyNannies/Beleibers/etc. ...
5) Use actual LOGIC to show me how anything you just posted pertained to some form of a rebuttal to what I said about "not being scared of some unorganized fu*kboys with no money"...
 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM         #102
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SMG said:
n*gga, are you asking me if I would p!ss my pants if I saw a group of n*ggas wearing the same colors?...no, I don't do that...

Are you asking me if I would be SCARED if a group of dudes I knew were out to get me showed up while I was walking down the street?...still no...

I'm in D. Troop 6/8 Cavalry, 703rd Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry Division of the largest gang IN the states...my I.D. card gives me permission to "walk down the street" toting the types of weapons these hoodrat a.ss fu*kboys couldn't even get their hands on...

I've been deployed to places where walking down the streets means any random little girl could pull a pistol out of her hair and put an end to your well-being, or driving a vehicle on your way to a job means you some as*holes homemade explosives could rip a hole through me, my ride, and the n*ggas next to me AT RANDOM...I'd sooner p!ss my pants over there...

But some unfunded, underpowered, unorganized clowns screaming out two letters wearing the same colors on their shirt?...gtfo...lmfao...

Stop suckin' fake-gangster d!ck over the internet, youngster...
Son It's about being real pus*y ur on Boxden Talking Like U Got it....

n*ggas is on twitter Let them n*ggas know their pus*y!!! fu*k Boy!!!
Them n*ggas put the video out and ur on here calling them n*ggas fake... I say test them n*ggas then..Or Shut the fu*k up!!!!!
Like I said Ya'll n*ggas Listen to these rap n*ggas and think its real Life....
n*ggas is really Dieing out there for that sh*t!!!

It's n*ggas like you That Talk Down these n*gga for sending Threats and toting Guns in Youtube Videos and Say their fake!!

But When Ross Does the Same Exact thing with the mafia Music Video ya'll n*ggas get the Lube and d!ckride him!!!
Get the fu*k outta fu*k Boy!!!!!

Unless you gonna Hit them n*ggas up and say Exactly how u feel about how fake,lame and broke they are Stop putting down what them n*ggas Doing.. Only hoez Do what u do bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....Stop the Tough talk behind them n*ggas back they on Twitter ur on twitter...Hit them up and send ur address and see if they show up...

Show Boxden how fake they are...Like i Said We're Waiting....
 5 years ago '05        #103
SMG 
space
space
LMFAO, EVEN THIS n*gga'S LINK DISAGREES WITH HIM...

Oh, wait, hold on:

Reports indicated there is a small number of Soldiers involved in gangs or gang related activity. However, there has been an increase in violent gang related investigations in FY06. Gang related violence in FY06 resulted in the loss of life of one US Army Soldier.
Oh no, gang activity in the military is definitely on the rise with that ONE random n*gga that died in 2006-2007...
I BETTER BE ALARMED NOW!...
 5 years ago '09        #104
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
 TrueHopTunes said:
These lames serious ? Coming at some real niccas, they can't do nothing to O. Rick Ross. They broke anyway, he got wayyy more money then them !!!
JFK had more money then oswald
 5 years ago '05        #105
SMG 
space
space
You still aren't getting the point...

WHAT KIND OF ACTION, on Earth, would a n*gga on a military post surrounded by people sworn to protect him, have to fear from a small group of ragtag unpaid (your links even say the "gangbangers" are E-4 and below) roody-poo monkeymouth a.ss n*ggas claiming a color other than multicam?...

4) Show me the statistics for deployed/non-deployed soldiers falling victim to Crips/Bloods/Folks/LondonSillyNannies/Beleibers/etc. ...
^^^You still haven't answered THAT one, let alone the rest...
How are they "organized" or "have power" or "smart" for that matter if they keep getting caught?...
Explain to me, in English, what's intelligent about even finding a military environment CONDUCIVE to leading a life of gangbanging...

You posted links that proved;

-All these n*ggas are being arrested and exposed
-All these n*ggas are being rundown BY the military (SUWOOP?!...)
-All these n*ggas are doing is trying to steal heavily guarded and watched items, leading back to the fact that...
-All these n*ggas are being arrested and exposed

What am I supposed be afraid of again?...
 5 years ago '05        #106
SMG 
space
space
Oh, so what you're saying is, the gangbanger is gonna save my life?...

So, my original point, and the point I've been making this whole time, about having nothing to fear from these n*ggas still stands?...okay...

When did I say there were NO gang members in the military?...
If I did (which I'm sure I didn't, you had too much cripsack in your face to notice, tho), that wasn't intended...

Just because you proved a so-called (or the term your links like to use, "alleged") gang member can join the military, that means they ride around on post puttin' caps in trained k!llers yelling "GD" out of their windows?...

Stop skatin' around the ACTUAL discussion here, LMFAO...
 10-29-2012, 09:43 PM         #107
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^Whites try to be funny but the extreme obsessiveness and homo jokes kinda exposes what you truly are.
 5 years ago '04        #108
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 AuthenticMade said:
Oh you're in the military. Cool story

Did you know Gang Recruiting within the Armed forces is at the highest its ever been since these street gangs first came out?......

And hey guess what....they're even saying the Army is training Gang Members to be stronger once they comeback from the army. Peep the video

Heres one of your military brothers now shooting at cops with an SK...murdered one of them pussies to

LMAO them n*ggas ain't NOWHERE NEAR The illest n*ggas in the military...
That sh*t's been going on since the Vietnam War...it's nothing new, and it only applies to
the real dumb a.ss n*ggas that go in and can't see the greener pastures and stick with that mentality because trust THEY DO CHANGE once they see how far they can rally take some sh*t....They're just now really paying attention to it because of the new technology and sh*t going on...and im a 15 plus year vet...you ain't gonna Trump me on this one kiddo...

The illest n*ggas in the military are the ones who are about MONEY...PERIOD...n*gga we don't give a fu*k about that stupid a.ss gang sh*t when motha fu*kas is ACTUALLY doing doing sh*t that will give them football numbers in Leavenworth...
Bigger sh*t and better living is going on....

You ain't ever set foot in the military...EVER, have you? ...We talking about "real n*ggas" ... what defines a "real n*gga"....haha I would REALLY like to know the criteria....

fu*k a block, fu*k a projects, fu*k a hood, fu*k a ward...because that sh*t AIN'T the only place where the "streets" stop...you n*ggas ain't seeing past half time when it comes to real sh*t in the game of life....Real n*ggas are only in the hood??...So what do you call the mothafu*kas that keep ya'll there??

^^^
They not "real" enough for you?

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-29-2012 at 09:52 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #109
SMG 
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
LMAO them n*ggas ain't NOWHERE NEAR The illest n*ggas in the military...
The illest n*ggas in the military are the ones who are about MONEY...PERIOD...n*gga we don't give a fu*k about that stupid a.ss gang sh*t when motha fu*kas is ACTUALLY doing doing sh*t that will give them football numbers in Leavenworth...
Bigger sh*t and better living is going on....

You ain't ever set foot in the military...EVER, have you? ...We talking about "real n*ggas" ... what defines a "real n*gga"....haha I would REALLY like to know the criteria....

fu*k a block, fu*k a projects, fu*k a hood, fu*k a ward...because that sh*t AIN'T the only place where the "streets" stop...you n*ggas ain't seeing past half time when it comes to real sh*t in the game of life....Real n*ggas are only in the hood??...So what do you call the mothafu*kas that keep ya'll there??
LMFAO, this n*gga...
 5 years ago '04        #110
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 SMG said:
LMFAO, this n*gga...
Man fu*king around with ya'll n*ggas I forgot somethin

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #111
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
GAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

G Phi G!

Thought them n*ggaz was about to break out into a fu*king step show.....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #112
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 peeyump said:
GAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

G Phi G!

Thought them n*ggaz was about to break out into a fu*king step show.....

ole columbus short a.ss n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

10-29-2012, 10:15 PM         #113
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...
 5 years ago '10        #114
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
the GD's Structure themselves like a military/Army hence the chants and all they are the largest gang in Chicago
 5 years ago '04        #115
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 5 years ago '06        #116
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
I was a marine...

leaving LA it opened up my eyes... moving me away from all the gangs and going overseas for a few years and just being on my own basically... you see the world and realize how stupid all this gang ish is...

You see these kids here who aint never left their neighborhooods aint never really worked hard in their lives just out in the streets ...

when you a marine all that street ish goes out the window... you can be from wherever in the world and you can have a redneck white boy and somebody from southside chicago and someone straight out vietnam all having your back... you in afganistan now and you aint worried about that gang ish ... you know the person to the left and your right have you back no matter where their from...

then you come back home from afgan and you just like "man i cant believe these mfs still doing the same ish" and you just grow out of it and leave it alone...
 5 years ago '04        #117
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Twin4real said:
a few years ago here some soldier just back from overseas was on that macho man sh*t you on and got into it with a dude over some road rage.

i guess all the things from overseas had him not fearing people back home so not only did he follow this dude on the highway threatening him, at the red light he gets out of his car and tries to get into the other dudes car to f!ght him. as soon as he opened the door he got shot in the face, and died in front of his fiancee, and dude got off cause it was self defense.

now you would think a soldier that just risked their lives overseas would appreciate life greater than a civilian but that sh*t be having yall feeling invincible. you not n*gga, calm all that superman sh*t down.
Superman sh*t?...That n*gga was STUPID....what's your point? I can see from your reply that your already on some inferiority complex sh*t....Now if he was on some PTSD type sh*t and DC Snipe'd his a.ss and gang of other n*ggas would you have even told that story to try and make that weak point? Anybody can get shot at ANY time...Aint nobody scared of them n*ggas in the streets.....cause yeah...anybody can get it...doesn't prove if a n*gga real or not......
Oh yeah

[pic - click to view]

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-29-2012 at 11:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #118
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 eightytyson06 said:
gunit stans finna come and hype this up
hahhahaahahhaahah , nd jeezy stans too
hahahaha
 5 years ago '07        #119
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Dun Language said:
n*gga please.
Shut yo fat a.ss up
 5 years ago '08        #120
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
I'd have the money sent to whatever account they want asap. Any n*ggas over 25 gang banging is about that life and they got lil n*ggas that's REALLY about that life

Last edited by Arson; 10-30-2012 at 06:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy