Rick Ross in Trouble with the GD's

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
crricha13 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
everybody want a check.....smh
 5 years ago '12        #82
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11465 11465
 Dun Language said:
Renegade disciples do what they wanT. Hoover doesn't even claim gd publicly because he would face more issues with the law over sh*t renegade g's do

And it's nationwide because folks nowadays don't listen to or fall under anyone
Thats my point kind of.

Itts this one guy who has the problem. Been pissed off since Oct 7th. Makes a video about it, and now he speakin for a whole clique?

So if they are lossely affiliated, then how strong could the threat elsewhere cept GA, specifically their part of Ga, be?

They do rep DTE too.
 5 years ago '05        #83
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30321 30321
I'm amused n*ggas think these dudes is joking and they aren't real because they made a YouTube video
 5 years ago '05        #84
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30321 30321
 Menelek said:
So U want to extort Rick Ross but u put a Video on World Starr first? These n*ggas looking clowinish or at least foolish. Any incident happens to Ross they got this video.
So. They had Larry Hoover on tape ordering extortions and murders and they still could t do sh*t but charge him with drugs.
 10-29-2012, 07:50 PM         #85
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
You sir, are wrong.

And you are right.

Gangs are using social media like no other as of late actually...With activities ranging from illegal business deals, murder, murder for hire plots, recruitment, gangs spreading their "knowledge' and blah blah blah....Gangs are going insane as of late with this sh*t bro.

Even the Cartels in central/south America have resorted to using social media...Mexican Cartels were googling reporters last year and behe@ding anyone who had written a report about them an such....

I know yall like to think Gangs and Gang members are cavemen who couldnt operate a television....but they arent lol.
How u gon say im wrong and then basically say exact same thing i said responding to the dude u claim is right bra?
 10-29-2012, 07:53 PM         #86
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:

not sure where these n*ggas from but where I'm from "real gangstas" don't get on youtube making videos, matter of fact, gangstas around my way don't even use the internet SMH but whatever
Smh Where ur From Rick Ross (The rapper) is a Real Drug Lord..Boss of All Bosses..
I'm Sure if he Chose to Change his name Next Week to Big Meech In Your World He would be Big Meech!! Yea brah!!!!!!!

You can tell them n*ggas is what they are Homie look at the video when they was With Ross in the Club if they fake why was Ross Looking for them n*ggas backing??
 5 years ago '05        #87
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
"gangbangers" are retarded...

What else is new?...
 5 years ago '04        #88
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 11943 11943
I doubt anything will happen anytime soon, if Ross doesn't respond if they really want to "handle" him they'll have to wait on the right time.
 10-29-2012, 08:11 PM         #89
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Exactly...everyone from teenage street level gang members to fu*kin Al Qaeda got videos on Youtube of them choppin n*ggas up, shooting n*ggas, and blah blah blah...If the idea is to strike fear into whomever your opponent is.....why wouldnt you use one of the easiest(not to mention FREE) ways to get that point across?!

I never understood where the whole "Gangsters dont use the internet" train of thought came from.

Some of these n*ggas use technology better than the nerds sitting in computer science classes all day lmao
Word...by these Little n*ggas Logic If Bin Laden had put up a youtube video before 9-11 happened saying what he was going to Do, they would laugh at him and say he aint serious "What kind of n*gga put Video's up on Youtube" ....

These n*ggas take everything for a Joke, Think its fun a games, Until their Fav Rapper get k!lled ie(Biggie&Pac) R.I.P

keep watching Hollywood movies and think that's how n*ggas that really give a fu*k Go about their Business..
They Romanticize the sh*t.. Recently in Brooklyn a n*gga Ran up on a Cab at the Red Light to Rob it and shot the Driver and passenger..sh*t real out here and n*ggas dont give a fu*k!!
 5 years ago '06        #90
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Grown a.ss men...
 10-29-2012, 08:18 PM         #91
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Exactly...everyone from teenage street level gang members to fu*kin Al Qaeda got videos on Youtube of them choppin n*ggas up, shooting n*ggas, and blah blah blah...If the idea is to strike fear into whomever your opponent is.....why wouldnt you use one of the easiest(not to mention FREE) ways to get that point across?!

I never understood where the whole "Gangsters dont use the internet" train of thought came from.

Some of these n*ggas use technology better than the nerds sitting in computer science classes all day lmao
Idk what gangstas aint on the internet. sh*t i could be on some G sh*t and n*ggas wld think its a game just because i make beats and be on boxden. Ppl just got life fu*ked up and be scared of reality hoping everything fake
 5 years ago '06        #92
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6799 6799
n*ggas chanting like its a gang meeting

i hope they do catch and body ross fraud self
 5 years ago '04        #93
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 1187 1187
 SoCannon said:
Yo is bruh talking with Duct Tape too? Cause I remember he was in alley boy four video
Yeah, the dude talking is KK, and I believe he runs DTE too. He's a rapper too. You can catch him all thru out Duct Tape videos, here he is with dreads in the Bussin vid, for example

[video - click to view]

Duct Tape seem like some real n*ggas but they just cant seem to keep other rappers name out of thier mouths huh?

5 years ago '05        #94
SMG 
space
space
So, let me get this straight...

Apparently they want Rick Ross to pay them money for using a symbol that they themselves stole from the Jews, and when Rozay curved them once already, only THEN did they decide to give him fair warning that something MIGHT be done about it in the future?...

...and this "warning" was just a video full of local n*ggas throwing up random gangsigns?...

I'm sorry, but why aren't they going after the Jews that lock them up and take all their money in the first place for being adult bums screamin' like a bunch of little a.ss boys on the internet...

Don't you dumbfu*kers tout that "real G's move in silence" mantra or something?...lmao what part of the game is this?...
 10-29-2012, 08:26 PM         #95
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Exactly lol...movies make you think these same 'gangbangers' couldnt read a newspaper....until you then turn on the news and they running a drug ring across 8 states using AT&T phones they put on their own burn out network, had the dope working through shipments using an online system, untraceable sh*t an blah blah blah....have all that sh*t blow up in your network and the n*gga who was standing on the corner suddenly looks like the guy sitting in a classroom getting a degree in computer science

We already seen quite a few 'gangsters' get murdered after n*ggas put up videos on worldstar/youtube.....I guess Rosemo and n*ggas like him were all just a coincidence

real Talk I Can tell Who never Stepped a Day in a Hood on Boxden By the way they react to sh*t!!!!
I Grew up in Brooklyn(Bed-Stuy,Crown heights and Flatbush) and One thing n*ggas that actually grew up in the hood that made it to see 21 will tell you they don't take no n*gga Lightly...
Even if a fu*king Crack head weak looking Mu-fu*ker say he's going to k!ll you either you move on him or get your self away from that Situation!!!

[video - click to view]

Son this is Flatbush Brooklyn in the Middle of the Day n*gga!!!!Talking about Real n*ggas Move in Silence WTF do ya'll n*ggas know, About real n*gga's???
 5 years ago '05        #96
SMG 
space
space
LMFAO @ n*ggas comparing a NATIONALLY EstabLISHED TERRORIST ORGANIZATION to a bunch of n*ggas with no money wearing the same color...

What's this site's collective IQ?...
 5 years ago '10        #97
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 Grown Man Ish said:

Official video for "fu*k With Me" Off Definition Of fu*k sh*t 2. Live in Chicago
Thats My Hood Solid On da 4

[video - click to view]

10-29-2012, 08:38 PM         #98
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SMG said:
So, let me get this straight...

Apparently they want Rick Ross to pay them money for using a symbol that they themselves stole from the Jews, and when Rozay curved them once already, only THEN did they decide to give him fair warning that something MIGHT be done about it in the future?...

...and this "warning" was just a video full of local n*ggas throwing up random gangsigns?...

I'm sorry, but why aren't they going after the Jews that lock them up and take all their money in the first place for being adult bums screamin' like a bunch of little a.ss boys on the internet...

Don't you dumbfu*kers tout that "real G's move in silence" mantra or something?...lmao what part of the game is this?...
I Put money on it tho if you was walking down the block and you saw these same Group of n*ggas you Probably p!ss on yourself..

But anyway that n*gga on Twitter go Holla at him and tell him how you feel about what they're doing how they're not real..and all that other sh*t...

We'll Wait on here for you to post the Screen shots from the Tweet...

Boxden Tough Guy..
 5 years ago '05        #99
SMG 
space
space
 cheenz said:
I Put money on it tho if you was walking down the block and you saw these same Group of n*ggas you Probably p!ss on yourself..

But anyway that n*gga on Twitter go Holla at him and tell him how you feel about what they're doing how they're not real..and all that other sh*t...

Boxden Tough Guy..
n*gga, are you asking me if I would p!ss my pants if I saw a group of n*ggas wearing the same colors?...no, I don't do that...

Are you asking me if I would be SCARED if a group of dudes I knew were out to get me showed up while I was walking down the street?...still no...

I'm in D. Troop 6/8 Cavalry, 703rd Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry Division of the largest gang IN the states...my I.D. card gives me permission to "walk down the street" toting the types of weapons these hoodrat a.ss fu*kboys couldn't even get their hands on...

I've been deployed to places where walking down the streets means any random little girl could pull a pistol out of her hair and put an end to your well-being, or driving a vehicle on your way to a job means you some as*holes homemade explosives could rip a hole through me, my ride, and the n*ggas next to me AT RANDOM...I'd sooner p!ss my pants over there...

But some unfunded, underpowered, unorganized clowns screaming out two letters wearing the same colors on their shirt?...gtfo...lmfao...

Stop suckin' fake-gangster d!ck over the internet, youngster...
 10-29-2012, 08:57 PM         #100
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:

Boxden Tough Guy..
Lmao. They come on boxden to bi*ch ab sh*t they can actually get at these n*ggas on twitter about but wont unless their identity is hidden. Haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy