Rick Ross in Trouble with the GD's

most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
These n*ggas is corns to the utmost extent

Last edited by buckemdown; 10-29-2012 at 04:40 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28494 28494
 44wade said:
im sure its small change, put it on the security budget.
[b]....Naaaa Dont Seem Like Small Change When You Got A Warning Like This. Might of Been Small Change For First Time Around But Not Now...

Damn....Ricky Got Problems In LA and Now GA. What The Hell You MMG n*ggas Doin Wrong?[b]
 6 years ago '12        #63
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
The sad part is you gotta look at this as entertainment, I didn't see nobody trying to body any actor for claiming a set or disrespecting sets in a movie! MMG and most rap is all entertainment I take it for what it is. These dudes that be rapping tell fictional stories and tales of stuff they heard about or lived close to. 90% of them dudes haven't lived what they are rapping. Truth is a dude will body Ross just for a name or the fame.. So he should make the necessary call, because tho it may not be that serious to him! It is to the cats he disrespected and everyone should know the worst person to f!ght or p!ss off is someone with nothing to lose!!
 10-29-2012, 04:48 PM         #64
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
[b]....Naaaa Dont Seem Like Small Change When You Got A Warning Like This. Might of Been Small Change For First Time Around But Not Now...

Damn....Ricky Got Problems In LA and Now GA. What The Hell You MMG n*ggas Doin Wrong?[b]
Every n*gga in MMG dont have sh*t to do with whats actually being spoken about in the video. Basically its more on some "since we know we cnt get to u, we goin after anybody thats with maybach". And if thats the case then Ross needs to take care of what needs to be taken care of. Ill hate to see someone get hurt behind this sh*t.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 10-29-2012 at 04:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
where grafted at tho?
 6 years ago '12        #66
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 13554 13554
 Walkerboy86 said:
Every n*gga in MMG dont have sh*t to do with whats actually being spoken about in the video. Basically its more on some "since we know we cnt get to u, we goin after anybody thats with maybach". And if thats the case then Ross needs to take care of what needs to be taken care of. Ill hate to see someone get hurt behind this sh*t.
Exactly. Would be fu*ked up if somebody got hurt from this sh*t, from either side.

I dont think anything will happen though. I dont know for sure. Anything is possible but I don't see anything going down. Ross got alot of pride. I don't even see him addressing this sh*t. Atleast not in the public's eyes. Maybe calls. Probably gonna be some more sh*t thats gonna fade away and be brushed off in the next few days.
 6 years ago '04        #67
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,343 | Props total: 6984 6984
 kingblock said:
Grown a.ss men gang banging.....
it started wit grown a.ss men
 6 years ago '10        #68
kiddrocay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$21,169 | Props total: 10945 10945
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
it started wit grown a.ss men
you gotta ignore comments like that
 10-29-2012, 05:14 PM         #69
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
Exactly. Would be fu*ked up if somebody got hurt from this sh*t, from either side.

I dont think anything will happen though. I dont know for sure. Anything is possible but I don't see anything going down. Ross got alot of pride. I don't even see him addressing this sh*t. Atleast not in the public's eyes. Maybe calls. Probably gonna be some more sh*t thats gonna fade away and be brushed off in the next few days.
Hopefully its a misunderstanding and all it takes is a phone call. My lil bro produce for maybach n i know n*ggas in my city that claim that 7 4 til the world blow sh*t that im cool with. I aint even kno it was a gang, but i guess so. Ill hate to see sb tryin to get a name by approaching the wrng person behind havin a prob with Ross. This internet sh*t goin too far now a days
 6 years ago '08        #70
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,889 | Props total: 744 744
n*ggas still think its a game/gang

you gon learn today
 6 years ago '07        #71
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,911 | Props total: 5146 5146

not sure where these n*ggas from but where I'm from "real gangstas" don't get on youtube making videos, matter of fact, gangstas around my way don't even use the internet SMH but whatever
 6 years ago '12        #72
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,950 | Props total: 14106 14106
Not to downplay anything, because anybody can get it for any reason.

But these dudes claim GD, got free hoover on their twitter, are not from Chicago, and say Hoover got nothing to do with this, this is just them.

So why would this be a nationwide thing, and not some local dudes, lookin for fame?

Then again, I have no clue about these dudes affiliations at all, so who knows.

Like I said before, Ross gotta step up to the plate, and take care of that $$$, im sure its small change, especially compared to their safety if its real like that.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,366 | Props total: 39689 39689
 44wade said:
Not to downplay anything, because anybody can get it for any reason.

But these dudes claim GD, got free hoover on their twitter, are not from Chicago, and say Hoover got nothing to do with this, this is just them.

So why would this be a nationwide thing, and not some local dudes, lookin for fame?

Then again, I have no clue about these dudes affiliations at all, so who knows.

Like I said before, Ross gotta step up to the plate, and take care of that $$$, im sure its small change, especially compared to their safety if its real like that.
Renegade disciples do what they wanT. Hoover doesn't even claim gd publicly because he would face more issues with the law over sh*t renegade g's do

And it's nationwide because folks nowadays don't listen to or fall under anyone
 6 years ago '05        #74
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,366 | Props total: 39689 39689
 wtr1906 said:

not sure where these n*ggas from but where I'm from "real gangstas" don't get on youtube making videos, matter of fact, gangstas around my way don't even use the internet SMH but whatever
n*gga please.
 6 years ago '05        #75
CartelFamill 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 1961 1961
Hoover cant claim anything cuz HE CANT HAVE CONTACT WITH NOBODY.....He is in ADX

Ross Got a Problem
 6 years ago '11        #76
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
Meel Mill suppose to be having an album release party in Atlanta on Halloween. We'll see if anything go down
 10-29-2012, 06:14 PM         #77
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is fine once he calls Rockie Fresh in
 10-29-2012, 06:16 PM         #78
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:

Bra where u from dont determine how sb from a whole other place handles their business. These days everybody usin the internet, youtube, twitter, etc. Lil Hot, a street rapper from Atl done mentioned the n*gga thats doin all the talkn in the video name in a song on some gangbangn sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #79
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4260 4260
n*ggas chanting like fu*king frat boys in the background
this is the least threatening "threat" video i've ever seen..........................................
 6 years ago '06        #80
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 269 269
So U want to extort Rick Ross but u put a Video on World Starr first? These n*ggas looking clowinish or at least foolish. Any incident happens to Ross they got this video.
Home      

most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
83 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
59 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
64 comments
18 hours ago