What have we learned in week 8

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
NY stay winning
 5 years ago '10        #162
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
so pumped for a primetime game... even tho we suck
 5 years ago '04        #163
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
What did we learn this week? That the fu*king Cardinals should not be allowed on primetime. What a sh*tty game. Not like I was expecting anything close but still
 5 years ago '07        #164
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

10-29-2012, 10:57 PM         #165
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
lol tighten up? How bout loosen up n*gga.....you taking this serious as if I said something bout ya mammy or something......its just sh*ts and giggles motherfu*kers.......untill yall come to Atlanta.....then its WAR time.
Loosen up? You said something to me because I called myself a Giant. Well, I call my homes Cowboys and Redskins but they don't say "n*gga I didn't lose I don't play for them".
If I walk past you on the street and say "good luck falcon", you would actually say "I don't play for them"?
Maybe I shouldn't love the team I've been rooting for even before I knew sh*t.
Maybe you're still salty about 24-2.
 5 years ago '07        #166
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Kooper said:

dumbass.

I'm sure dude was speaking on the two games this year..

Cowboys actually dominated the Giants on the ground the first game, along with dropped balls on the Giants part.

Second game yall couldn't do sh*t offensively, even with 4 Romo picks yall were in our territory 3 out of 4 times, twice inside the 30, once inside the 10 and all you got was 13 points.

Held you under 300 total yards.

If you're a true NFL fan you could watch the games and look at the numbers, Cowboys (Romo) just beat themselves the second game.. and were still a finger tip away from sweeping

we been hearing that "we beat ourselves" bs for over a year.. its old.
 5 years ago '10        #167
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
Loosen up? You said something to me because I called myself a Giant. Well, I call my homes Cowboys and Redskins but they don't say "n*gga I didn't lose I don't play for them".
If I walk past you on the street and say "good luck falcon", you would actually say "I don't play for them"?
Maybe I shouldn't love the team I've been rooting for even before I knew sh*t.
Maybe you're still salty about 24-2.

n*gga I'll said it once, and I'll say it again.....loosen up. You seem mad as fu*k cause I said you not a Giant.....if it make you feel any better..........what up Giant? LOL @ still salty about that 24-2 loss.......n*gga I dont even remember that game. Barely remember the game from sunday let alone some sh*t from last year. Falcon out.
 10-29-2012, 11:09 PM         #168
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:

dumbass.

Cowboys actually dominated the Giants on the ground the first game, along with dropped balls on the Giants part.

Second game yall couldn't do sh*t offensively, even with 4 Romo picks yall were in our territory 3 out of 4 times, twice inside the 30, once inside the 10 and all you got was 13 points.

If you're a true NFL fan you could watch the games and look at the numbers, Cowboys (Romo) just beat themselves the second game.. and were still a finger tip away from sweeping

I was heartbroken when I saw Dez come down with that catch. As an NFL fan, I have to recognize talent. Romo shined on us twice this year.

But as Giant :succ ess:

Hey, before someone else says "U AIN'T A GIANT!"
 10-29-2012, 11:13 PM         #169
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
n*gga I'll said it once, and I'll say it again.....loosen up. You seem mad as fu*k cause I said you not a Giant.....if it make you feel any better..........what up Giant? LOL @ still salty about that 24-2 loss.......n*gga I dont even remember that game. Barely remember the game from sunday let alone some sh*t from last year. Falcon out.
good sh*t but I'm not an athlete, so I'm not mad I'm "not a giant" as you say. All this sh*t because I said "as a giant". I guess some people don't love their teams.

Oh, and you remember that 24-2. It don't expire till Feb. 2013.
 5 years ago '10        #170
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
good sh*t but I'm not an athlete, so I'm not mad I'm "not a giant" as you say. All this sh*t because I said "as a giant". I guess some people don't love their teams.

Oh, and you remember that 24-2. It don't expire till Feb. 2013.

I love pus*y......dare I call myself a pus*y?
 10-29-2012, 11:19 PM         #171
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
I love pus*y......dare I call myself a pus*y?
Apples and Oranges my dude. All in all, I don't mean any harm. Its all love. I just hope you guys are undefeated that week.
 5 years ago '10        #172
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
Apples and Oranges my dude. All in all, I don't mean any harm. Its all love. I just hope you guys are undefeated that week.

Salsa a.ss n*ggaz getting put to sleep in that game........
 10-29-2012, 11:27 PM         #173
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Salsa a.ss n*ggaz getting put to sleep in that game........
Nicks
Jerrigan
Barden
Randle
Bennett

Y'all n*ggas gonna need to throw a slumber party. Your dad (Tom Coughlin) ain't having that sh*t in any hotel he travels to.
 5 years ago '05        #174
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,902 | Props total: 21006 21006
Niners have retaken their stranglehold on the NFC West.

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '10        #175
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
Nicks
Jerrigan
Barden
Randle
Bennett

Y'all n*ggas gonna need to throw a slumber party. Your dad (Tom Coughlin) ain't having that sh*t in any hotel he travels to.
we shall see.......
 5 years ago '06        #176
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
niners havent allowed a TD in half their games...
 5 years ago '09        #177
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Pyro911 said:
niners havent allowed a TD in half their games...

5 years ago '07        #178
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 Kooper said:

dumbass.

@the cowboys beat themselves like the giants didnt force them turnovers,the only one i give you is the jones fumble.

lets not act like the cowboys had something to do with bennett dropping a sure first down that wouldve had the giants at 1st and goal at the 1 yard line,both nicks and cruz having the dropies again and hixon running a route short which lead to the giants having to kick a field goal.
 5 years ago '04        #179
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
@the cowboys beat themselves like the giants didnt force them turnovers,the only one i give you is the jones fumble.

lets not act like the cowboys had something to do with bennett dropping a sure first down that wouldve had the giants at 1st and goal at the 1 yard line,both nicks and cruz having the dropies again and hixon running a route short which lead to the giants having to kick a field goal.
Picked these up for ya at Walmart breh

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #180
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 Kooper said:

dumbass.

since you are a dumbass responding let me ask you one simple question (btw i didnt even read after dumbass) who won the game? who got the W? so nothing you bi*ch about matters.

17-10 is the Giants record since 2000 vs Dallas... like i said this aint the 90s.

maybe you wouldnt be
[pic - click to view]

if your team knew how to FINISH

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 10-30-2012 at 07:50 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy