What have we learned in week 8

most viewed right now
 240
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
32 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #221
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 finishim said:





got elied in their own home

must have hurt at that time

you guys had the juice in that playoff game last year, but if we meet again in the playoffs it'll be diff, this ain't the same D
got Eli'd? the refs dont give Eli bs calls like that . Stop being a homer.

ok bruh we will see possibly
 6 years ago '04        #222
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Infamous2o1x said:
got Eli'd? the refs dont give Eli bs calls like that . Stop being a homer.

ok bruh we will see possibly
tie game, 58 seconds, 3 plays, FG, game over
 6 years ago '10        #223
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 finishim said:
refs made several calls to keep us in the game. tied game, 58 seconds, 3 plays, FG, game over
yeah thats about right.
 6 years ago '04        #224
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Infamous2o1x said:
yeah thats about right.


see u in January
 6 years ago '11        #225
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,692 | Props total: 10832 10832
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
The Giants are NOT better than the Cowboys.
The Cowboys ARE a good team.
Peyton is still a beast.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #226
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 finishim said:


see u in January
we play in like a month... but yes we will most likely see you in january
 6 years ago '04        #227
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Infamous2o1x said:
we play in like a month... but yes we will most likely see you in january
well yeah, unless that game winds up determining who makes the playoffs, it won't matter if we meet again, who knows, maybe well both bomb and not make it, but you guys got solid position atm
 10-30-2012, 01:04 PM         #228
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga can pick the ball up off a n*ggas a.ss and it'll count as a int. I seriously just learned that.
 10-30-2012, 01:22 PM         #229
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I would blame eli, but it ain't about the stats bro, glad we played y'all, virtually eliminating y'all on OUR way to a superbowl victory, lets not act like that wasnt for the playoffs that year

Are you really even remotely comparing this to the way we broke your hearts in the Playoffs in your place in 07-08 & 11-12?



I mean we ended Brett's Packer career and then your story book season.
 6 years ago '09        #230
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,854 | Props total: 35167 35167
Another thing I learned week 8 is that I love football but... NBA back
 6 years ago '06        #231
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,752 | Props total: 829 829
The Broncos and Steelers are sleepers.

Calvin Johnson has done nothing for my fantasy. I'm thinking about benching him... Oh yeah, the Madden Curse is real

The Cowboys are actually a talented football team, but they have no heart, leadership, play calling ability, no time management ability, inconsistent quarterback, inconsistent wide receivers, no rushing attack, and a p!ss poor manager

The Falcons are like the Chargers of the past few years. We can only hope until playoffs start.

Carolina finds ways to lose games.

That Bears and Texans game is looking great for Sunday Night in 2 weeks.
 6 years ago '07        #232
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
n*gga can pick the ball up off a n*ggas a.ss and it'll count as a int. I seriously just learned that.
yea i was gonna come in here and mention this before when the whole eli interception thing was brought up in here,thats why that stat is misleading eli have what 8 interceptions? atleast 3 of them wasnt his fault.

one of eli interceptions in the bucs game shouldve been called back because of the db holding cruz throwing off the timing route

the cleveland game where the db interfered with cruz popping the ball up leading to a interception

and this previous game when cruz got rocked
 6 years ago '06        #233
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$598 | Props total: 269 269
 danny said:
I've learned that every week some retard makes one of these threads when the week isn't even over yet.

 6 years ago '06        #234
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16129 16129
If you double Julio, Roddy and Gonzo will k!ll you... you double Roddy, Julio is gonna slaughter you and Gonzo is gonna k!ll you... double Gonzo and you're signing your death certificate... Play man-to-man across the board and you're dead... play Zone and Julio & Roddy will pick your D apart... try to get physical with them boys and Gonzo and Julio are gonna eat you alive (Roddy can be a pus*y sometimes tho :nasmad: )...

oh yeah and if 5 defenders try to go after Julio on the same play then some no name 4th Receiver is gonna catch a TD
 6 years ago '07        #235
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 24/7foamz said:
yea i was gonna come in here and mention this before when the whole eli interception thing was brought up in here,thats why that stat is misleading eli have what 8 interceptions? atleast 3 of them wasnt his fault.

one of eli interceptions in the bucs game shouldve been called back because of the db holding cruz throwing off the timing route

the cleveland game where the db interfered with cruz popping the ball up leading to a interception

and this previous game when cruz got rocked

Typical Eli post- he's perfect
 6 years ago '07        #236
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Bama Boy said:
If you double Julio, Roddy and Gonzo will k!ll you... you double Roddy, Julio is gonna slaughter you and Gonzo is gonna k!ll you... double Gonzo and you're signing your death certificate... Play man-to-man across the board and you're dead... play Zone and Julio & Roddy will pick your D apart... try to get physical with them boys and Gonzo and Julio are gonna eat you alive (Roddy can be a pus*y sometimes tho :nasmad: )...

oh yeah and if 5 defenders try to go after Julio on the same play then some no name 4th Receiver is gonna catch a TD
What if they do this in the playoffs?
 6 years ago '06        #237
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16129 16129
 MythMade said:
What if they do this in the playoffs?
A cowboys fan really wanna talk about the playoffs?
 6 years ago '07        #238
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Bama Boy said:
A cowboys fan really wanna talk about the playoffs?
We have a more recent one than you. And SB's? Not even a discussion.
 6 years ago '09        #239
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11827 11827
 MythMade said:
We have a more recent one than you. And SB's? Not even a discussion.
What has your team done for you lately?
 10-30-2012, 03:25 PM         #240
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Typical Eli post- he's perfect
Did you watch the games he's talking about?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
61 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy