Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '04        #141
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
$1,454 | Props total: 1997 1997
So...nobody got any charges for this seeing as she was 15 and it was recorded? You never record your dirt...then put it online...kids are getting child pr0n charges for s3xting. If they didn't, they were lucky. They love making examples with this kind of sh*t.
 4 years ago '10        #142
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Some of yall are some disgusting fcks..honestly. Still calling her a "slut"...instead of realizing that she'd be patted on the back and praised if she was a male and fcked 4 girls

It's the same thing as the Amber Cole thing. I'm tired of arguing with people about this sh*t. You can't argue with people who literally believe in name calling and shaming a young girl for things like this when a boy never has to deal with things like this at all. To be treated and shamed like a criminal for this is absurd...I witnessed the same thing in my high school years and after seeing how everyone treated her like sh*t.... Just inhumane, but whatever
 4 years ago '10        #143
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
@the excuses made for thiss.lutty a.ss sh*t she did. Sound like a bunch of pedos, please don't have daughters. TRUE you can't be around your daughter 24/7 nor control their actions but raising them right and teaching them how to be a lady will more than likely keep thme from being smashed by 4 d!cks @ one time.This world has truly became twisted where ppl justify a 15 year old hell any age female being such as.lut. Let me find out a chick Im dating got trained and she's tossed out with the quickness, if she was stupid and a super wh0ore then.....

Thats bad that she k!lled herself but to get mad at those boys as if they r*ped her is foolish and borderline remedial. She was the victim of her own sh*t, point blank.
You're a dumb fck. She's 15...hardly the most logical age. And quite frankly you're ranting and saying it's wrong for ANY 15 year old to do this...when if it was a 15 year old male you wouldn't type more than 2 sentences. Fck outta here with this hypocritical bullsh*t. A 15 year old should not be treated and harassed like a criminal over this. Yall are the same ones that praise boys when a story about a female teacher comes out
 4 years ago '10        #144
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
When that Amber Cole sh*t came out...everyone went in on her. And I couldn't find one..not ONE person aside from feminists who spoke about the boys and their parenting. Nope, instead we went HAM on a young girl with her entire life ahead of her and treated her arguably worse than we treat drug dealers and rapists
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago