Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
113 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Sean Matsuda said:
Goddamn, she had c*m all over her face and t*ts and getting smashed with black d!ck.

If that's what's s3xually liberated mean if I had a newborn daughter I would drown her in a sink before I let that happen.
 10-29-2013, 02:26 PM         #122
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that link really the Vid?(did not click)
 10-29-2013, 04:12 PM         #123
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nas Won said:
I jacked off and bust a nut


no fu*ks givin
 Illstreet said:
Is that link really the Vid?(did not click)
 Sean Matsuda said:
Yeah it's her. I peeped it five times to make sure while comparing it to her pictures.

She's a girl who wears lots of piercings, it all matches up. Open and shut case, johnson.
What part of 15 year old do you sick fu*ks not get?
 10-29-2013, 06:25 PM         #124
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...SMH at some of the insensitive comments on here....I hope some of you never have daughters. I'm not defending her actions, but kids make mistakes. I'm a.ssuming that those of you who are talking so badly about her find no fault whatsoever in the guys who she slept with and the people who bullied her, right?

It doesn't matter what the situation is - it's a terrible tragedy when anyone dies this young, particularly when the person felt that they had no way out and that they had no choice but to end their own life to make their problems go away. She was a child with her entire life ahead of her, and she clearly had some severe mental issues. I went to high school with plenty of girls who did their share of sleeping around and many of them ended up going on to do big things with their life.
 10-29-2013, 06:28 PM         #125
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsYcHo ViLLaiN said:
Wow...SMH at some of the insensitive comments on here....I hope some of you never have daughters. I'm not defending her actions, but kids make mistakes. I'm a.ssuming that those of you who are talking so badly about her find no fault whatsoever in the guys who she slept with and the people who bullied her, right?

It doesn't matter what the situation is - it's a terrible tragedy when anyone dies this young, particularly when the person felt that they had no way out and that they had no choice but to end their own life to make their problems go away. She was a child with her entire life ahead of her, and she clearly had some severe mental issues. I went to high school with plenty of girls who did their share of sleeping around and many of them ended up going on to do big things with their life.
You mean blowing their bosses to get higher positions? Every bi*ch I who slept around that I ever heard of never amounted to anything son...

She had her whole life ahead of her? She was being smutted out at 15 man, if you a bi*ch who fu*ks 4 dudes at the same time in 15.....you aint going around. This isn't sleeping around from guy to guy, this is getting a train ran on yo a.ss.

One less wh0ore in society.
 10-29-2013, 06:34 PM         #126
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drone said:
You mean blowing their bosses to get higher positions? Every bi*ch I who slept around that I ever heard of never amounted to anything son...

She had her whole life ahead of her? She was being smutted out at 15 man, if you a bi*ch who fu*ks 4 dudes at the same time in 15.....you aint going around. This isn't sleeping around from guy to guy, this is getting a train ran on yo a.ss.

One less wh0ore in society.
Do you think the guys who were involved are at any fault? And do you think that bullying is justified?
 10-29-2013, 06:42 PM         #127
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsYcHo ViLLaiN said:
Do you think the guys who were involved are at any fault? And do you think that bullying is justified?
Were on the information age, everyone and literally their grandmother has a cellphone. Expect to be recorded and if your smut expect the vid to pass around.

You want to know something? If she was hitting the books instead of hitting some d!cks she wouldn't be in that situation now would she. She could of.......amounted to something like go to a college and get a decent job but naw she decided to go out and smut herself out.

That folks is why no one cares about wh0ores, its because they know their actions will be detrimental but they still do it.....then they cry about the consequences.

Bullying was excessive I agree but once again if your a smut who cares about your feeling.
 10-29-2013, 07:20 PM         #128
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drone said:
Were on the information age, everyone and literally their grandmother has a cellphone. Expect to be recorded and if your smut expect the vid to pass around.

You want to know something? If she was hitting the books instead of hitting some d!cks she wouldn't be in that situation now would she. She could of.......amounted to something like go to a college and get a decent job but naw she decided to go out and smut herself out.

That folks is why no one cares about wh0ores, its because they know their actions will be detrimental but they still do it.....then they cry about the consequences.

Bullying was excessive I agree but once again if your a smut who cares about your feeling.
Once again, she was a 15 YEAR OLD CHILD who you, presumably a grown adult, are referring to as a "wh0ore" and a "slut". I do understand that actions have consequences, but children make mistakes. And no, sorry, it should not be 100% expected nowadays for s3x acts to be recorded and passed around. It happens, but to make the statement that it should be expected is beyond moronic and ridiculous. Which also brings us back to my question that you did not answer - do you believe that the dudes she slept with are at any fault here? Do you believe that their actions are justified?

Who's to say she wasn't hitting the books and that she didn't have decent grades? None of that information has been publicized because it's not relevant. You may disagree and go back to your statement about how women who sleep around don't ever amount to anything, and that may be the way it is where you come from, but that is definitely not always the case. I knew girls in high school who you would refer to as a "slut" and a "wh0ore" who also got decent grades. Last time I checked, s3x, for the most part, is an extracurricular activity.
 10-29-2013, 07:56 PM         #129
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean Matsuda said:
Did you watch the video? Looked consensual to me.



The information so far is she constantly bounced from one foster home to another and one incident where she tried to run away with some older man.

She wasn't trying man, she was trouble. Only way that could happen is if you kept pissing your foster parents off by smutting yourself out.
You might have somewhat of a point with the bold part, but it still doesn't make it any less tragic. A life is a life. The "who cares" mentality that grown adults have about a 15 year old kid is sickening.

And even if it was consensual, are you saying it was wrong for the girl to sleep around but not for the guys to be sleeping with her? There is no double standard for women. Having s3x is having s3x.
 10-29-2013, 08:22 PM         #130
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsYcHo ViLLaiN said:
Once again, she was a 15 YEAR OLD CHILD who you, presumably a grown adult, are referring to as a "wh0ore" and a "slut". I do understand that actions have consequences, but children make mistakes. And no, sorry, it should not be 100% expected nowadays for s3x acts to be recorded and passed around. It happens, but to make the statement that it should be expected is beyond moronic and ridiculous. Which also brings us back to my question that you did not answer - do you believe that the dudes she slept with are at any fault here? Do you believe that their actions are justified?

Who's to say she wasn't hitting the books and that she didn't have decent grades? None of that information has been publicized because it's not relevant. You may disagree and go back to your statement about how women who sleep around don't ever amount to anything, and that may be the way it is where you come from, but that is definitely not always the case. I knew girls in high school who you would refer to as a "slut" and a "wh0ore" who also got decent grades. Last time I checked, s3x, for the most part, is an extracurricular activity.
At what point will society stop babying people and say they are children? Seriously at 15 years old you should have enough brain cells saying getting a train run on you by 4 guys from the football team is a bad idea. Any girl with half a brain and wants a future doesn't do any of this sh*t. How is what I said moronic? With pr0n on cell phones, with worldstar and a ton of video streaming websites it shouldn't surprise you if someone running a train on you will be recording this. Seriously its not rocket science one guy for the pus*y, the other gets his d!ck sucked......which means at least one person will be standing around and flcking his camera up.

Dudes who recorded were foul for doing it but hey it comes with the territory. You really think 4 dudes are going to respect as.lut who wants them to run a train on them? She shouldn't have been as.lut who craved attention.

Ask anyone on here ifs.luts in high school amount to anything and 9/10 they don't. Why? Because while they were trying to get guys, the girls with sense were hitting the books, volunteering, joining a school club....or just hanging out with their friend. Not running a train on them and potentially getting pregnant.


Last edited by Drone; 10-29-2013 at 08:28 PM..
 10-29-2013, 08:22 PM         #131
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean Matsuda said:
Oh, I agree. Leaking the video is foul. Other than that, she simply had poor impulse control I'm actually surprised that she couldn't forsee a possibility of the entire school finding that she had a train run on her or even being videotaped.

She didn't have any real parents that gave a sh*t, this is why it happened.
Alright, as long as someone at least understands where I am coming from lol. I'm not saying that she was completely innocent by any means but a lot of the comments on here are just unbelievable.
 10-29-2013, 08:41 PM         #132
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drone said:
At what point will society stop babying people and say they are children? Seriously at 15 years old you should have enough brain cells saying getting a train run on you by 4 guys from the football team is a bad idea. Any girl with half a brain and wants a future doesn't do any of this sh*t. How is what I said moronic? With pr0n on cell phones, with worldstar and a ton of video streaming websites it shouldn't surprise you if someone running a train on you will be recording this. Seriously its not rockey science one guy for the pus*y, the other gets his d!ck sucked......which means at least one person will be standing around and flcking his camera up.

Dudes who recorded were foul for doing it but hey it comes with the territory. She shouldn't have been as.lut.

Ask anyone on here ifs.luts in high school amount to anything and 9/10 they don't. Why? Because while they were trying to get guys, the girls with sense were hitting the books, volunteering, joining a school club....or just hanging out with their friend. Not running a train on them.
From your explanation, I am going to take it that it would cross your mind to tape it if you were in the same situation. At least you are acknowledging that recording the act was foul, I guess.

Maybe 15-year old's should at least have an idea that what she did was not a good idea, but at the same time, yes, they are children. You are in 9th grade when you are 15. That is your first year of high school - fresh out of middle school. There is a reason you are not considered an adult until you are 18. Teenagers are, for the most part, hormonal, emotionally unstable, easily peer pressured, and have poor judgment. Ask any psychologist, psychiatrist, sociologist, educator, etc, all of which likely have a far greater education than you do. I would be willing to bet that if and when you have a daughter, if she does something stupid at age 15 and is in big trouble, you will pull the 'child' card.

Oh and another thing, I understand that you previously acknowledged that the bullying was excessive, but to make comments about her being a wh0ore,s.lut, etc, makes you just as bad as the bullies who pushed her to do what she did.
 10-29-2013, 08:42 PM         #133
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cjd1994 said:
Exactly.

The girl made a dumb decision, no one is gonna argue against that. She was certainly old enough to realize what she was doing was stupid.. but that doesn't mean yall should be on here cheering the girls fu*king death.

Theres a certain amount of respect you should have for your fellow human beings.. especially a 15 year old child whos life is now over because of a dumb mistake.
Thank you!
 10-29-2013, 09:00 PM         #134
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsYcHo ViLLaiN said:
From your explanation, I am going to take it that it would cross your mind to tape it if you were in the same situation. At least you are acknowledging that recording the act was foul, I guess.

Maybe 15-year old's should at least have an idea that what she did was not a good idea, but at the same time, yes, they are children. You are in 9th grade when you are 15. That is your first year of high school - fresh out of middle school. There is a reason you are not considered an adult until you are 18. Teenagers are, for the most part, hormonal, emotionally unstable, easily peer pressured, and have poor judgment. Ask any psychologist, psychiatrist, sociologist, educator, etc, all of which likely have a far greater education than you do. I would be willing to bet that if and when you have a daughter, if she does something stupid at age 15 and is in big trouble, you will pull the 'child' card.

Oh and another thing, I understand that you previously acknowledged that the bullying was excessive, but to make comments about her being a wh0ore,s.lut, etc, makes you just as bad as the bullies who pushed her to do what she did.
So your justifying her actions by saying because she was 15 and she had s3x with 4 guys at the same time.....was because she was a child who had xyz factors. Interesting bullsh*t but interest. So whats next if a kid tries crack at 15, your going to say "hey man he is a child who knows what is going on his mind". Naw he is an idiot who doesn't give a sh*t about his life. Same with this chick over here. No one put a gun to her head. No one forced her to do this. She was getting raw dogged meaning she doesn't give a fu*k if she got pregnant. This was her agreeing to do this and when the going got too tough she decided to k!ll herself. Probably k!lled herself because she found out she was pregnant....meh.

If I found out my daughter let 4 guys raw dog her at the same time at 15......she getting kicked out 18. Simple.

Regarding how I am just as bad as the bullies who pushed her off the edge....moronic, idiotic and hilarious. Because I said a girl who fu*ked 4 guys in a row is as.lut....I am the bad guy? Read what the last paragraph I typed again and see how ridiculous it sounds. Difference between a guy like me and guy like you is that I tell it how it is and don't suger coat sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #135
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$38,134 | Props total: 24226 24226
 5 years ago '10        #136
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
getting trained by 4 d!cks and skeeted on=mistake
 10-29-2013, 09:16 PM         #137
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
getting trained by 4 d!cks and skeeted on=mistake
Thats what I am saying
 10-29-2013, 09:35 PM         #138
PsYcHo ViLLaiN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drone said:
So your justifying her actions by saying because she was 15 and she had s3x with 4 guys at the same time.....was because she was a child who had xyz factors. Interesting bullsh*t but interest. So whats next if a kid tries crack at 15, your going to say "hey man he is a child who knows what is going on his mind". Naw he is an idiot who doesn't give a sh*t about his life. Same with this chick over here. No one put a gun to her head. No one forced her to do this. She was getting raw dogged meaning she doesn't give a fu*k if she got pregnant. This was her agreeing to do this and when the going got too tough she decided to k!ll herself. Probably k!lled herself because she found out she was pregnant....meh.

If I found out my daughter let 4 guys raw dog her at the same time at 15......she getting kicked out 18. Simple.

Regarding how I am just as bad as the bullies who pushed her off the edge....moronic, idiotic and hilarious. Because I said a girl who fu*ked 4 guys in a row is as.lut....I am the bad guy? Read what the last paragraph I typed again and see how ridiculous it sounds. Difference between a guy like me and guy like you is that I tell it how it is and don't suger coat sh*t.
At no point did I ever say anything indicating that her environment justified her actions. I'm sure her environment fueled her actions, but there is a difference between a reason and a justification. I'm saying that an impressionable teenage child who grew up in adverse conditions is not likely to have very good judgment, when 15 year old children are not known for having the best of judgment to begin with.

What age would you say a child should start being held accountable for actions like these? I feel bad for any child that lives in your house that makes a mistake and needs to learn a lesson. Should every teenager who has a promiscuous encounter in high school be burnt at the stake and kicked out of their house at 18? What about if you had a son who participated in the gang bang of a classmate like this, would he be kicked out at 18 too?

And yes, if you are referring to a CHILD as as.lut, and you are a grown a.ss man, that is bullying. There are ways of "not sugarcoating sh*t" without being disrespectful.
 5 years ago '09        #139
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$30,580 | Props total: 15800 15800
A year old thread
 5 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,209 | Props total: 5350 5350
 Trilluminati GA said:
@the excuses made for thiss.lutty a.ss sh*t she did. Sound like a bunch of pedos, please don't have daughters. TRUE you can't be around your daughter 24/7 nor control their actions but raising them right and teaching them how to be a lady will more than likely keep thme from being smashed by 4 d!cks @ one time.This world has truly became twisted where ppl justify a 15 year old hell any age female being such as.lut. Let me find out a chick Im dating got trained and she's tossed out with the quickness, if she was stupid and a super wh0ore then.....


Thats bad that she k!lled herself but to get mad at those boys as if they r*ped her is foolish and borderline remedial. She was the victim of her own sh*t, point blank.
im guessin u didnt read any of tha articles.she was an abused foster kid,and like u said,she is tha product of failed adults
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 81
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Atlanta must to be the happiest place on earth
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy