Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,373 | Props total: 8463 8463
@Famens
As a parent if you can't prevent your 15 yr old daughter from being s3xually active at that early age then you have failed as a parent. I understand what you saying about the whole thing being taped but again this is a 15 year old we are talking about. This should have never happened period for them to even have the opportunity to video tape her. She clearly had mental issues and I contribute that to her living in a unstable positive environment when it comes to parenting. The people that bullied her were a part of her list of problems but not the sole reason why she committed suicide.
 5 years ago '12        #82
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,633 | Props total: 2143 2143
 Fras1788 said:
Well ya know, thats what happens when you get gang banged by the whole football team. This bi*ch may of had a rough life, but thats not excuse for ANYBODY to act fu*king stupid. If you had a rough life you need to not put yourself in a position to make it tougher. Don't fu*k the whole football team. She was as.lut.

That being said, RIP to her. All actions have consequences, and she should've thought about that.
You throw around the "All actions have consequences" statement like her actions are the only actions in play here. Yeah, all this started with her having s3x with four people, but you are forgetting that the four football players are the ones that filmed the incident and later posted it online for the whole world to see. Yeah, she put herself in that position, but to place all the blame on her is something only a moron would do. Obviously there was bullying here. Remember, "All actions have consequences". Maybe the people bullying should have thought about that.
 5 years ago '06        #83
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
need vid
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #84
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,633 | Props total: 2143 2143
 Javon23 said:
@Famens
As a parent if you can't prevent your 15 yr old daughter from being s3xually active at that early age then you have failed as a parent. I understand what you saying about the whole thing being taped but again this is a 15 year old we are talking about. This should have never happened period for them to even have the opportunity to video tape her. She clearly had mental issues and I contribute that to her living in a unstable positive environment when it comes to parenting. The people that bullied her were a part of her list of problems but not the sole reason why she committed suicide.
Obviously you have never been a parent.
 5 years ago '12        #85
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 nahsuhmeanz said:
damn they had her vid on the internet. thats crazy. what website so i know not to visit.

5 years ago '06        #86
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I have no idea what to make of any of this sh*t. You're talking about a 15 year old girl that had s3x with 4 football players after a football game...first of all them dudes are no better, I don't really care what the line of thinking is, that's just disgusting. What she did is at least as disgusting if not moreso, she soiled herself for life as far as I'm concerned.
 5 years ago '06        #87
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Jimmy Breaux said:
There's a lot of good fathers I know withs.lut daughters.

I've seen it all. Tell me your daughter isn't going to be like that when you ain't got no kids, you're just bullsh*tting.
Yeah if you're a "good father" then your kid won't end up like that. Girls who end up like that typically don't have a father figure in their life, or even know there father at all. If their father is around and the girl is a smut like that, there's more than meets the eye. Maybe they got s3xually abused or something, I don't know, it depends on the girl but girls don't just end up likes.luts and there's nothing anybody can do about it, that's not true at all.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Obviously you have never been a parent.
I am a parent
smh at you logic
 5 years ago '04        #89
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Jimmy Breaux said:
There's a lot of good fathers I know withs.lut daughters.

I've seen it all. Tell me your daughter isn't going to be like that when you ain't got no kids, you're just bullsh*tting.
This is a 15 yr old we talking about
In order to fu*k they need a bed or whatever spot to get it on at.
As a parent you dont allow that to happen especially to a 15 yr old.
now if you let your kids run the streets yes that is likely to happen.
Thats the difference
 10-29-2012, 04:41 PM         #90
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Thats the difference
You make it sound so easy but a parent can't be around their kids 24/7. You never know everything they do when they're not at home. All the parents can do is teach the kids right from wrong and hope they listen to you and make the right decisions.
 10-29-2012, 04:43 PM         #91
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
I have no idea what to make of any of this sh*t. You're talking about a 15 year old girl that had s3x with 4 football players after a football game...first of all them dudes are no better, I don't really care what the line of thinking is, that's just disgusting. What she did is at least as disgusting if not moreso, she soiled herself for life as far as I'm concerned.
For life? C'mon yo. Its just s3xual experimentation... a lot of chicks are gonna have "multiple partner experiences" but they just won't ever talk about it or admit it

The problem is this girl did it at an age where you can't really hide it, because people always bragging about sh*t in school. If she were out of college and free in the world, it'd be the norm just like every other liberated chick, and dudes would never know about her secret life
 10-29-2012, 04:55 PM         #92
trice26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Decan45 said:
There is a huge difference between not respecting someone for their promiscuity, and bullying them for it.

This whole mentality of, "Oh well, that's what you get for being as.lut." is bullsh*t. Nobody gives a flying fu*k that the 4 football players got away with their nut clean as a whistle, so why is there this perceived debt that this girl owes to be psychologically tortured and fu*ked with because she got hers. Kids will be kids, people will be people, and we all like to fu*k. This f*ggot a.ss bullying sh*t needs to stop. People need to teach their kids to mind their own fu*king business.
Agreed its getting ridiculous
 10-29-2012, 04:56 PM         #93
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this the second girl that has k!lled herself. wtf is going on.....she could have switched schools or. Beat someone's a.ss on some yea i love d!cks. k!lling yourself isn't a solution to any problem. Rip to her, what a way to go out.
 5 years ago '04        #94
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 Javon23 said:
I am a parent
smh at you logic
Just because you like to dress your poodles up does not mean you are a parent
 10-29-2012, 05:30 PM         #95
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Just because you like to dress your poodles up does not mean you are a parent
 5 years ago '06        #96
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 nightmare said:
was they fly?
for .50, i think not...

pimpin aint easy
 5 years ago '11        #97
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Javon23 said:
Thats the difference

n*gga what the fu*k you gonna do to stop your girl child from fu*king?

You don't even see your kids for half the damn day. How you gonna know what she doing? Don't be stupid.
 5 years ago '04        #98
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
You make it sound so easy but a parent can't be around their kids 24/7. You never know everything they do when they're not at home. All the parents can do is teach the kids right from wrong and hope they listen to you and make the right decisions.
Its not easy but the odds are in my favor in regards to being a concerned responsible parent that's active in their child's lives.

Even before her suicide, Felicia’s life was marked by tragedy, the sources said. She was living with a foster family and a chronic runaway who had been reported missing seven times, they said.
I don't know why yall even defending her actions when the article stated that she didn't live in a stable home.
 10-29-2012, 06:50 PM         #99
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
@Famens
Everyone failed as a parent to you except some loser a.ss kids. Only the weird a.ss kids were still virgins after high school. It's impossible not to lose it at 15. Calling 15 an "early age" though? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Javon23 said:
Thats the difference
The only way you could stop them is if you were around them 24/7. . This is how life is now. I graduated 3 years ago and it's only getting worse. Why? Sibblings. My brother's age group (4 years older than me) were generally not fu*king til 16/17. They tell their little brothers (all about my age) and then we go out and start looking for the same sh*t at 12/13. You can't make it unappealing. Also, your friend's that have older brothers are gonna tell you the sh*t too. As a male, it's impossible to not want to have s3x at an "early age". Add in the fact that you need a female to have s3x, you get girls that are at an "early age" that start getting their minds fu*ked with so that the guy can fu*k her. You can't stop it. I know girls who are close as fu*k with their fathers, granted they don't fu*k around, but they do fu*k. This one girl makes all guys wait her 5 month rule, but she still lost her virginity at 14. You can't control this sh*t.
 10-29-2012, 08:00 PM         #100
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh boxden got the dumbest kids on the internet
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy