Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
179 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I think many of the things said in this thread are a prime example of why this stuff happens. I mean, she's dead and look what's being said about her, and this is a 15 year old girl, not an adult.
 5 years ago '11        #62
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4720 4720
 dxl said:
People die everyday... so it ain't that big of a deal in the bigger picture and its mainly a story because she had that innocent face put on news articles

What gets me though is how people turned her into a meme for train jokes on Facebook and other sites. I mean I dunno, n*ggas have gotten so desensitized to death and cold that they can just joke about a lil girl dying? That's what keeps me glued to this story more than anything... its to see the reactions to it. Society as a whole has lost so much compassion, to the point they can call a random stranger all kinds of names after they died
I said this same exact thing when that lesbian girl had k!lled herself months back. The internet is making motherfu*kers evil. Well, people been evil, but it's just too much exposure. Our society right now is suffering from over-exposure. Everything is too accessible, when that happens, everything becomes less of a big deal. And the web is everywhere, you can't escape from it. You pretty much HAVE to have a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. It's crazy.

Teachers fu*king students is the norm, people committing suicide is the norm and they get no sympathy for it. I remember days when people would get emotional if someone they didn't even know had passed. You got n*ggas in here saying she deserved it. I mean I'm guilty of this too, but not in this way, I remember I nearly lost my mind reading the thread about the teen girl k!lling herself and plenty of well known member saying, "good for her, she was weak". Not to mention every thing on the internet is "for the lulz"'. I remember years ago when only 4chan said and did fu*ked up sh*t like that, I don't think they even do it anymore.

All that to say this: The reason people are able to say things like this is cause this sh*t just makes everything so impersonal.
 5 years ago '05        #63
WCIB 112 heat pts112
space
space
$25,354 | Props total: 10020 10020
the bad thing about stories like this is that the article makes it seem like the people bullying her drove her to suicide. the truth is, she was thinking about this for a long time since she had a rough life. the bullying sh*t is becoming way overblown now...
 5 years ago '12        #64
slickbak 
space
space
$918 | Props total: 415 415
Omg. Insecure a.ss mf, can't fu*k a chicken without recording and blabbing that sh*t to their friends. I mean damn, why are f*ggots so desperate for attention. This is a phenomenon that is seen in even older age groups.
 10-29-2012, 09:40 AM         #65
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if people commit suicide believing God will take care of them after that point?
 5 years ago '04        #66
R.A.R.E. 170 heat pts170
space
space
space
$12,813 | Props total: 19843 19843
America needs to be des3xualized. Bunch of nasty people who don't get s3x is forever.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
I blame master p
 5 years ago '04        #68
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,659 | Props total: 4108 4108
 SuL2K12 said:
really? is that a smart way of thinking.

If i say something to you that hurts your feelings then you k!ll yourself i should go to jail?

suicide is suicide unless they have serious evidence that these guys somewhat stalked her and harrassed her everyday.

Shorty had issues way before she slept with these dudes judging from whats in this story above.
Im not talking about hurt feelings . I.E. "your shirt looks gay" im talking about dedicating a website to calling someone gay . sh*t like that . There is kids being kids and then there is psychological abuse . The internet and social media have real life consequences . I agree she had issues and i dont have all the facts but these young men are not innocent .
 5 years ago '04        #69
Javon23 267 heat pts267
space
space
$46,698 | Props total: 8995 8995
 Fameus said:
Thats what you would want for your daughter ? You can see the girl had a tough life . I cant tell if your trying to be funny or what but the reality is this girl k!lled herself because of some immature kids even after the mediation session this d!ckhead didnt smarten up , fu*kin low life excellent job parents .
my daughter wouldn't be fu*king the football team
especially before the age of 18
she has to be accountable for her actions
 5 years ago '07        #70
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3250 3250
Why would the guys bully her of all ppl?She probably wouldn't let them hit or something so they hated.

Then you see hella girls sticking up for her when I was in high school it woulda been the opposite.

All the guys woulda been cool tryna get theirs and the girls woulda been the haters.This is so weird for so many reasons.
 5 years ago '04        #71
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 269 269
 tony6922 said:
Live by The TRAIN Die By The TRAI

Her fault she hoed around.

5 years ago '04        #72
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,659 | Props total: 4108 4108
 Javon23 said:
my daughter wouldn't be fu*king the football team
especially before the age of 18
she has to be accountable for her actions
You can say that . But you truly dont know the future . I am with you on her having to be accountable for her actions but the guys can just video tape her without her knowledge and then do whatever with the video put up a website ? Thats ok why ? Because there football players ? Because they dont come from broken homes ?
 5 years ago '06        #73
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,880 | Props total: 286 286
 tony6922 said:
Live by The TRAIN Die By The TRAI
 5 years ago '10        #74
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$12,469 | Props total: 2239 2239
feel no pity for this lil hoe
 5 years ago '04        #75
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 663 663

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #76
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 320 320
 Fameus said:
Thats what you would want for your daughter ? You can see the girl had a tough life . I cant tell if your trying to be funny or what but the reality is this girl k!lled herself because of some immature kids even after the mediation session this d!ckhead didnt smarten up , fu*kin low life excellent job parents .

what makes you think she had a tough life??

edit - never mind just read about the foster thing, she shouldve just did a smart move and said the players r*ped her.... Just saying.

Last edited by Magnolia; 10-29-2012 at 11:55 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #77
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,900 | Props total: 14027 14027
Shouldnt of been a slore point blank
 5 years ago '10        #78
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 548 548
I bet she ignored the nice guys and only fu*ked with football players.

That alone makes it hard for me to feel sorry for her.
 5 years ago '04        #79
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Damn its really sad the world is a fu*ked up place these young girls need better role models instead of hoes like kim kardisian and snokki
 5 years ago '06        #80
kast 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 334 334
 Darkdrone said:

[pic - click to view]

love that movie
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy