Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Dam thats fu*ked up and Tottenville is my old high school.
 10-28-2012, 10:41 PM         #42
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would she still be alive if she had a simp n*gga to help her?

5 years ago '08        #43
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12541 12541
Hoes gonna hoe

I as a taxpayer I'm thankful this slore jumped in front of train, we all know she woulda been pregnant very soon and collecting welfare
 10-28-2012, 11:09 PM         #44
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like some bi*ch-made n*gga was stuck in the friendzone and was upset he didn't get any
 5 years ago '04        #45
Ironik 8 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 582 582
 Freemind said:
bi*ch got dixked by 4 dudes, couldn't handle being known as as.lut and chose death is all i got out of this.

did she expect to no't get made fun of for getting trained?
^^ this

5 years ago '06        #46
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2312 2312
suicide= i dont give a fu*k and feel no sympathy

cowards way out
 5 years ago '06        #47
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Adwerdz said:
sad, kids need more love and guidance in their life..the world is fu*ked up
dat avy
 10-28-2012, 11:31 PM         #48
trice26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
They need to start charging these bullies with murder .
I agree ..people also need to talk to their kids about reputation and he power of words..r.i.p.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Fras1788 said:
Well ya know, thats what happens when you get gang banged by the whole football team. This bi*ch may of had a rough life, but thats not excuse for ANYBODY to act fu*king stupid. If you had a rough life you need to not put yourself in a position to make it tougher. Don't fu*k the whole football team. She was as.lut.

That being said, RIP to her. All actions have consequences, and she should've thought about that.
Yeah but the point is, who gives a sh*t if she was as.lut? What kind of lame fu*k bulliess.luts? If a girl wants to get off, let her be. The only consequence there should be for fu*king the football team, is a hard nut.
 5 years ago '04        #50
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 ballin1 said:
it wouldnt be my kid because i wouldnt be a sh*tty absentee parent like hers. anyway, i get this girl was a runaway and had emotional issues, but thats not an excuse to have trains ran on you at 15. this isnt a case of an innocent girl who was dating a guy for years and he was a d!ck and cheated on her, leaked her pic and whatever other sob story you hear in taylor swift songs, this is a girl who im sure was drinking and on drugs, ran away all the time and was getting gangbanged by football teams. she clearly didnt respect herself, and then couldnt take it when no one else respected her either. people are defined by their actions, so if she didnt want to be labeled as.lut, then she shouldnt have been one. i agree that her parents/family failed her, but i dont feel bad for her and i dont feel the "bullies" are to blame for her death. its a shame, but she literally did all of this to herself.
There is a huge difference between not respecting someone for their promiscuity, and bullying them for it.

This whole mentality of, "Oh well, that's what you get for being as.lut." is bullsh*t. Nobody gives a flying fu*k that the 4 football players got away with their nut clean as a whistle, so why is there this perceived debt that this girl owes to be psychologically tortured and fu*ked with because she got hers. Kids will be kids, people will be people, and we all like to fu*k. This f*ggot a.ss bullying sh*t needs to stop. People need to teach their kids to mind their own fu*king business.
 5 years ago '04        #51
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
If u had a tough Life then u know that men dont likes.luts! She should've thought of whats coming before openning her leg's Dumb bi*ch.
You're retarded... Men loves.luts... Are you even serious right now?

This whole simp a.ss culture is gross as fu*k... Bunch of lame a.ss mother fu*kers...
 5 years ago '05        #52
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
damn they had her vid on the internet. thats crazy. what website so i know not to visit.
 10-29-2012, 01:09 AM         #53
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was living with a foster family and a chronic runaway who had been reported missing seven times
 10-29-2012, 01:43 AM         #54
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since when did wh0ores become so emotional

Back when I banged skanks I thought them hoes were soulless
 5 years ago '07        #55
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Talk about adding insult to injury..this is horrible for her family.She made a bad decision and followed it up with an even worse one.Smh.
 5 years ago '06        #56
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
this is less than a mile from my house..i almost went to that hs back in the day lol...honestly if u look it from a mature point of view, the girl shouldnt hav been bullied, but bullying does occur...and wen u fu*k 4 football players at 15 im pretty sure that safe to call her as.lut....but its still extremely tragic that she died over s3x and bullying
 5 years ago '05        #57
tony6922 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 0 0
Live by The TRAIN Die By The TRAI
 5 years ago '08        #58
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 3202 3202
 tony6922 said:
Live by The TRAIN Die By The TRAI
fu*king
 5 years ago '11        #59
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
 Fameus said:
They need to start charging these bullies with murder .
really? is that a smart way of thinking.

If i say something to you that hurts your feelings then you k!ll yourself i should go to jail?

suicide is suicide unless they have serious evidence that these guys somewhat stalked her and harrassed her everyday.

Shorty had issues way before she slept with these dudes judging from whats in this story above.
 10-29-2012, 08:09 AM         #60
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's kinda hard to defend something she put herself into a position in and couldn't take what came with it. If you're out there at a function banging 4 guys at your school, word is getting around no matter what. I don't know what would've made her think otherwise, mane

Classic example why a person should keep their personal biz on the low. If teens are becoming this insecure enough to k!ll themselves overs.lut rumors, they aren't getting brought up for sh*t by their parents
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy