Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2012, 06:31 PM         #21
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People die everyday... so it ain't that big of a deal in the bigger picture and its mainly a story because she had that innocent face put on news articles

What gets me though is how people turned her into a meme for train jokes on Facebook and other sites. I mean I dunno, n*ggas have gotten so desensitized to death and cold that they can just joke about a lil girl dying? That's what keeps me glued to this story more than anything... its to see the reactions to it. Society as a whole has lost so much compassion, to the point they can call a random stranger all kinds of names after they died
 5 years ago '06        #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dxl said:
People die everyday... so it ain't that big of a deal in the bigger picture and its mainly a story because she had that innocent face put on news articles

What gets me though is how people turned her into a meme for train jokes on Facebook and other sites. I mean I dunno, n*ggas have gotten so desensitized to death and cold that they can just joke about a lil girl dying? That's what keeps me glued to this story more than anything... its to see the reactions to it. Society as a whole has lost so much compassion, to the point they can call a random stranger all kinds of names after they died
i agree, but look how many ppl out here k!lling/dying over bs in general, add that to the internet and its easy to see why ppl dont give a fu*k anymore (unless its ppl they know getting merked)
 5 years ago '07        #23
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
Her troubled past most likely included s3xual abuse. Also take into consideration that a 15yr old hasn't got the strongest grasp on cause and effect. It's sad that it happened.
 5 years ago '04        #24
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Freemind said:
bi*ch got dixked by 4 dudes, couldn't handle being known as as.lut and chose death is all i got out of this.

did she expect to no't get made fun of for getting trained?
"Finally, it's here"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #25
Jaguar34 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
I believe the news sites want another "bullying" story to talk about, but in reality what's more fu*ked up is the kind of childhood this girl probably had. She probably was r*ped as a child, and a lot of times girls like that act out in s3xual ways.

It's easy for us to say that it's cause and effect, but it isn't easy for a girl like her to grasp the concepts.

Just sad
 5 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
"Finally, it's here"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #27
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having s3x w/ four football players
 10-28-2012, 08:01 PM         #28
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This young lady here just had it bad.

Adopted by people who obviously did not care that much for her.
Bullied at school.
s3x tape leaked with her fu*king 4 guys.

I don't get why she handed her phone to someone though.

The kids that witnessed this will have a bad image in their minds though. I seen a lot of bad sh*t in my life at a younger age, but these white people can't handle sh*t like that.
 5 years ago '10        #29
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 551 551
STOP saying she was getting bullied as if the sh*t happened all of the time...if 4 n*ggas run a train on a bi*ch it is garunteed that its gonna be talked about especially in HS...Im sorry but i cant even imagine suicide especially if u have a roof over ur head and food in ur stomach...Like some of these other people said, theres people getting k!lled out here and we are busy feeling sorry for a girl who k!lled herself because of the consequences of her own actions...RIP tho
 5 years ago '05        #30
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
Gets train ran on her then runs into train.

10-28-2012, 08:47 PM         #31
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she wouldn't have done anything in life anyway. good riddence.
 5 years ago '08        #32
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 3427 3427
 Mr. Gribble said:
I'm saying though n*ggas dont know that 1/4 females have been molested or r*ped by men they trusted in their life and thats all by 18! That means if you've had 4 or more gfs then you've dated a chick whose Uncle/brother/family friend/step-dad/cousin/dad touched them.
In high school there was this chick BIG freak, she'd fu*k for free and if you were a male she'd do anything thing you wanted, anytime n*ggas needed a nut they would call her up, she told us this story about how her big brother called over his friends and let them have s3x with her when she was 6 and it went on until she was 14. n*ggas looked at her and said damn, but then next week when their d!cks weren't soft they called her up to fu*k again. They dont think.
I don't know what to say....
 10-28-2012, 09:13 PM         #33
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there were two chicks in my school who gave blowjobs for 50 cents in the bathroom
 10-28-2012, 09:27 PM         #34
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
You nor or I are psychologist but let me just say this . Imagine your worst day ever being her best day and thinking that it would never get better . The "train" was a way of acting out . She could have decided to bring a gun to school and shoot people or start using drugs . So your ok with them recording it and all that bullsh*t ? And you have no idea what type of parent you will be until your in that situation . The "bullies" might not be to blame but they played a large part . The school handled this very poorly . Damn your cold blooded .
Hes not coldblooded. Thats just how he wants to appear in the cyber world.
 dxl said:

Because the internet gives losers power.
 5 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 Lannister said:
there were two chicks in my school who gave blowjobs for 50 cents in the bathroom
was they fly?
 5 years ago '07        #36
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Fameus said:
Thats what you would want for your daughter ? You can see the girl had a tough life . I cant tell if your trying to be funny or what but the reality is this girl k!lled herself because of some immature kids even after the mediation session this d!ckhead didnt smarten up , fu*kin low life excellent job parents .
She ain't have a tough life, she just sucked 1 too many d!cks and got exposed..

Her parents failed
 5 years ago '07        #37
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Lannister said:
A blowjob from a young slore and a C&C soda before homeroom

5 years ago '04        #38
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
 Funeral James said:
She ain't have a tough life, she just sucked 1 too many d!cks and got exposed..

Her parents failed
Its ok because they may go unpunished but there childeren will experience the sins of there father .
 5 years ago '06        #39
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
hold up, she jumped infront of a train with her friends around? wtf? how does that even happen?
 5 years ago '04        #40
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,794 | Props total: 23523 23523
sad, kids need more love and guidance in their life..the world is fu*ked up
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago