Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
16116 pageviews
154 comments

Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having s3x w/ four football players

[pic - click to view]

Tormented 15-year-old Felicia Garcia jumped to death in front of train after bullying over s3x with football players

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Tormented 15-year-old Felicia Garcia jumped to death in front of train after bullying over s3x with football players - NY Daily News

The tormented Staten Island teenager who k!lled herself by jumping in the path of a train was bullied to death by classmates after she had s3x with four football players, police sources said Thursday.

Felicia Garcia, a 15-year-old freshman at Tottenville High School, was driven to her death when two classmates blabbed about the encounters — and she learned that it had been recorded.
“Kids are saying she had s3x with some guys from the football team at a party after the game,” said a friend of the doomed girl who asked not to be identified. “Later on they wouldn't leave her alone about it. They just kept bullying her and bullying her.”

After the weekend, the bullying sent Felicia into the final tailspin in a long-troubled life.

Felicia Garcia committed suicide at this Tottenville train station.

“I cant, im done, I give up,” she tweeted Monday.

School officials heard of the bullying and set up a mediation session Wednesday with a counselor and one of the 17-year-old boys. The teenager denied harassing the girl, the sources said.

Leaving the office, Felicia later ran into the other 17-year-old who had been making her life miserable — and they exchanged words, the sources said.
RELATED: TOTTENVILLE FOOTBALL TEAM POSTPONES FRIDAY GAME AGAINST RIVAL CURTIS FOLLOWING GIRL’S suicide

Police did not say what was said. But it was enough to send Felicia marching off to the Huguenot station of the Staten Island Railroad, where she k!lled herself in front of horrified classmates.

Senior Alissa Compitello said she saw Felicia on the way to the train station and the girl told her that she had the mediation because of the bullying.

“She was smiling though, like everything was going to be okay,” said Compitello, 17.

But a quick look at Felicia’s Instagram account would have revealed the depths of her despair. On it, she placed a picture of herself with the word “Depressed” covering her eyes.

“Just because someone is smiling doesn’t make them happy,” read her caption.

Friends say the teen was tormented in the days leading up to her suicide.

Even before her suicide, Felicia’s life was marked by tragedy, the sources said. She was living with a foster family and a chronic runaway who had been reported missing seven times, they said.

Detectives are now questioning the students accused of harassing Felicia and combing through Facebook and other social media for evidence that she was bullied. They have also questioned the four varsity football players with whom Felicia had s3x.
They are between the ages of 15 and 16, the sources said.
“They said at no time was the victim pressured into doing anything,” one of the police sources said.
The Department Board of Education sent a crisis team to Tottenville HS. Dozens of students gathered for a vigil at the train station, where some yelled out “F--- the football team!”
“The day I met her she made me laugh,” said John Palma, 15, a sophomore. “She never did anything wrong to anybody. This just came out of left field.”
Sophomore quarterback Joshua Rainey defended the team in an angry tweet that included an expletive and a misspelling.
“EVERBODY WHO IS BLAMING THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS S-- & MIND YOUR BUISNESS !!” he wrote.
“It’s obviously a very disturbing . . . event,” Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said Friday.
Friday night’s football game was moved to Monday, when Tottenville will play Curtis High. No fans will be allowed to attend.
“They want the game to be more subdued,” DOE spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said.

A memorial for suicide victim Felicia Garcia at the Tottenville Train Station.

Sara Brager, a 16-year-old junior, said she was on the platform when Felicia handed her cell phone to a pal, walked to the edge of the platform, then fell backward into the path of an oncoming train. She said she is haunted by Felicia’s final words.

“Just before she fell, she said, ‘Finally, it’s here,’” said Brager. “It was the most horrible thing I've ever seen.”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Tormented 15-year-old Felicia Garcia jumped to death in front of train after bullying over s3x with football players - NY Daily News

154 comments for "Oct 28 - 15 year old New York girl commits suicide after having sex w/ four football players"

5 years ago '05        #2
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
bi*ch got dixked by 4 dudes, couldn't handle being known as as.lut and chose death is all i got out of this.

did she expect to no't get made fun of for getting trained?
 10-28-2012, 03:45 PM         #3
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #4
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Freemind said:
bi*ch got dixked by 4 dudes, couldn't handle being known as as.lut and chose death is all i got out of this.

that double entendre.... don't even ask me how

regardless of what the matter is; someone died for something stupid & uncalled for. Something that could have been avoided. r.i.p lil spanish chick
 10-28-2012, 04:56 PM         #5
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

and we see how some people just aren't smart...
 5 years ago '10        #6
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Old news

There was a 10+ page thread about this less than a week ago.
 5 years ago '04        #7
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4057 4057
They need to start charging these bullies with murder .
 10-28-2012, 05:08 PM         #8
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody forced her to run a train

kids these days need to embrace who they are and move on. back in my day is a chick was a nastys.lut then she knew it, recognized it, ands.lutted her way through life. if you arent about thats.lut life, then dont be one. its as simple as that.
 5 years ago '04        #9
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 ballin1 said:
nobody forced her to run a train

kids these days need to embrace who they are and move on. back in my day is a chick was a nastys.lut then she knew it, recognized it, ands.lutted her way through life. if you arent about thats.lut life, then dont be one. its as simple as that.
Thats what you would want for your daughter ? You can see the girl had a tough life . I cant tell if your trying to be funny or what but the reality is this girl k!lled herself because of some immature kids even after the mediation session this d!ckhead didnt smarten up , fu*kin low life excellent job parents .
 10-28-2012, 05:24 PM         #10
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

Didn't have to do with just "being known as as.lut" though. They taped it and the video started circulating around her school, that's what pushed her over the edge

n*ggas was bold enough to post it on websites after she died too
 5 years ago '08        #11
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Yea n*ggas really wanna argue about this in a repost thread, just go back to the old one and argue In there
 10-28-2012, 05:46 PM         #12
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meanwhile innocent people are dying all over the world for bigger and greater things. Not a single fu*k was given about this chick. Shouldnt of been as.lut. Mother should of taught ya better. Nobody forced you to get jack hammered by the football team.
 10-28-2012, 05:48 PM         #13
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets not forget that this dumb selfish bi*ch jumped in front of a train in front of her friends. Yea good job. now they are emotionally scarred for life seeing her body get ripped into pieces. That image is branded in their head all because she thought being as.lut was cool.
 5 years ago '12        #14
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,410 | Props total: 10137 10137
idk u get 4 guys to run a train on you gotta expect other kids to find out.
 10-28-2012, 05:50 PM         #15
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Thats what you would want for your daughter ? You can see the girl had a tough life . I cant tell if your trying to be funny or what but the reality is this girl k!lled herself because of some immature kids even after the mediation session this d!ckhead didnt smarten up , fu*kin low life excellent job parents .
it wouldnt be my kid because i wouldnt be a sh*tty absentee parent like hers. anyway, i get this girl was a runaway and had emotional issues, but thats not an excuse to have trains ran on you at 15. this isnt a case of an innocent girl who was dating a guy for years and he was a d!ck and cheated on her, leaked her pic and whatever other sob story you hear in taylor swift songs, this is a girl who im sure was drinking and on drugs, ran away all the time and was getting gangbanged by football teams. she clearly didnt respect herself, and then couldnt take it when no one else respected her either. people are defined by their actions, so if she didnt want to be labeled as.lut, then she shouldnt have been one. i agree that her parents/family failed her, but i dont feel bad for her and i dont feel the "bullies" are to blame for her death. its a shame, but she literally did all of this to herself.
 5 years ago '05        #16
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
damn chicks need to be more self confident about their s3xual encounters, and DUDES especially need to stop hating and callin them wh0ores/sluts, cos if u d!cked down 4 soccer chicks youd be braggin
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
space
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
If u had a tough Life then u know that men dont likes.luts! She should've thought of whats coming before openning her leg's Dumb bi*ch.
sucka....
 5 years ago '05        #18
space
space
space
we need more of these chicks

10-28-2012, 05:59 PM         #19
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sooooooo...

We gonna make this 10+ pages AGAIN you Dunt-Da-Dunt a.ss n*ggas? Lol
 5 years ago '04        #20
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 ballin1 said:
it wouldnt be my kid because i wouldnt be a sh*tty absentee parent like hers. anyway, i get this girl was a runaway and had emotional issues, but thats not an excuse to have trains ran on you at 15. this isnt a case of an innocent girl who was dating a guy for years and he was a d!ck and cheated on her, leaked her pic and whatever other sob story you hear in taylor swift songs, this is a girl who im sure was drinking and on drugs, ran away all the time and was getting gangbanged by football teams. she clearly didnt respect herself, and then couldnt take it when no one else respected her either. people are defined by their actions, so if she didnt want to be labeled as.lut, then she shouldnt have been one. i agree that her parents/family failed her, but i dont feel bad for her and i dont feel the "bullies" are to blame for her death. its a shame, but she literally did all of this to herself.
You nor or I are psychologist but let me just say this . Imagine your worst day ever being her best day and thinking that it would never get better . The "train" was a way of acting out . She could have decided to bring a gun to school and shoot people or start using drugs . So your ok with them recording it and all that bullsh*t ? And you have no idea what type of parent you will be until your in that situation . The "bullies" might not be to blame but they played a large part . The school handled this very poorly . Damn your cold blooded .
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy