(2012) Early Tracklist Leaked for New Eminem Album?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
That will be released as his street single. He's unsure whether he will use it for the album though due to the positive growth he's been showing in his life. I'm hearing that Unicorns is his official single, possible Maroon 5 feature for that one.
pretty sure that'll feature ICP
 5 years ago '12        #42
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13721 13721
14. Bygones be Bygones - Feat. Ja Rule, Cannibus, and Benzino this better be produced by Alchemist

5 years ago '12        #43
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,465 | Props total: 12986 12986
This playlist...................................:fisher hah:

2. I'm Louder Than You - Feat. Meek Mill
6. I Beat Drugs So You Can Too - Feat. Bruno Mars
12. Rap About Rapping - Feat. Slaughterhouse
7. I'm Sober Now - Feat. Bruno Mars

5 years ago '06        #44
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
Looks dope as fu*k
 5 years ago '13        #45
temp1cascade 7 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 178 178

I heard one fo the BONUS tracks gon' be : I Also Hit It First FT Nick Cannon & Cops & Robbersz FT Rick Ross & 50cent
 5 years ago '04        #46
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
Not even funny
 5 years ago '05        #47
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
Why hasnt this thread been deleted? Are you joking with bruno mars and mariah carey features? This is maybe the worst attempt at a fake playlist I've ever seen. Really bad, delete this sh*t. You think hes gonna have a feat on every song lol? dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb people p!ss me off
 5 years ago '11        #48
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
 SeattleLost said:
you're a dumbass for believing and posting this.
 WCIB said:
Terrible tracklist. Pray to baby Jesus it's not real!
 DireWolf07 said:
features on every track? fu*k this bullsh*t
 DexD69 said:
This is obviously fake,Eminem would never do another song with Mariah Carrey....And just look at the titles, they sound all too alike, Eminem would make each and every song in his album sound different. Come on people "I'm louder than you"? Or "I'm more weird than you" AND LOOK AT THE LAST SONG "UNICORNS" are you kidding me? If you know Eminem than you would know this is fake by just the song titles and who he does half of the songs with. Even if the title says "Bygones Be Bygones" he would NEVER do a song with Ja Rule or Benzino he has so many diss tracks on them I don't think he would just forget all that. Or with Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga have you listened to "The Kiss" or "Fast Lane"? I will be laughing at this forum when we see the ACTUAL album on memorial day. If you have any real evidence of this album I'd love to hear it....Lol this forum is funny,especially the people that believe this.
 CakedUP23 said:
Eminem would NOT HAVE THIS MANY FEATURES on an album EVER.

FAKE AS fu*k.
 thecondogg said:
Why hasnt this thread been deleted? Are you joking with bruno mars and mariah carey features? This is maybe the worst attempt at a fake playlist I've ever seen. Really bad, delete this sh*t. You think hes gonna have a feat on every song lol? dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb people p!ss me off

HOOOOOLY sh*t. Is Boxden really this retarded?
 5 years ago '11        #49
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8466 8466
 thecondogg said:
Go find some bleach and drink it, ASAP
 5 years ago '12        #50
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
lawlzzzzz
 05-08-2013, 01:06 PM         #51
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DexD69 said:
This is obviously fake,Eminem would never do another song with Mariah Carrey....And just look at the titles, they sound all too alike, Eminem would make each and every song in his album sound different. Come on people "I'm louder than you"? Or "I'm more weird than you" AND LOOK AT THE LAST SONG "UNICORNS" are you kidding me? If you know Eminem than you would know this is fake by just the song titles and who he does half of the songs with. Even if the title says "Bygones Be Bygones" he would NEVER do a song with Ja Rule or Benzino he has so many diss tracks on them I don't think he would just forget all that. Or with Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga have you listened to "The Kiss" or "Fast Lane"? I will be laughing at this forum when we see the ACTUAL album on memorial day. If you have any real evidence of this album I'd love to hear it....Lol this forum is funny,especially the people that believe this.

You must be a troll/alias.

I hope so.
 05-08-2013, 01:07 PM         #52
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecondogg said:
 5 years ago '05        #53
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Mariah Carey on an Eminem song.

In his dreams. She hates him.
 5 years ago '11        #54
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8466 8466
^ You never go full retard
 5 years ago '10        #55
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,848 | Props total: 8197 8197
 DexD69 said:
Not sure if serious but if u are,

Last edited by TheGift; 05-08-2013 at 01:44 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #56
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,848 | Props total: 8197 8197
 BBhiphop said:
No Kim (Remix) feat. Chris Brown, Busdriver & Lil Reese...must be fake
FLATLINE!!!
 5 years ago '08        #57
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 448 448
 DexD69 said:

5 years ago '12        #58
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
That Meek Mill track

Nobody louder than Meek though. If there's one thing that n*ggas good at it's being loud as hell
 5 years ago '10        #59
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
2. I'm Louder Than You - Feat. Meek Mill
12. Rap About Rapping - Feat. Slaughterhous

5 years ago '05        #60
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
Rap About Rapping is going to be FLAMES
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy