(2012) Early Tracklist Leaked for New Eminem Album?

most viewed right now
 Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,036 | Props total: 20280 20280
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
That will be released as his street single. He's unsure whether he will use it for the album though due to the positive growth he's been showing in his life. I'm hearing that Unicorns is his official single, possible Maroon 5 feature for that one.
pretty sure that'll feature ICP
 5 years ago '12        #42
Ricky Retardo 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 18039 18039
14. Bygones be Bygones - Feat. Ja Rule, Cannibus, and Benzino this better be produced by Alchemist

5 years ago '12        #43
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 13553 13553
This playlist...................................:fisher hah:

2. I'm Louder Than You - Feat. Meek Mill
6. I Beat Drugs So You Can Too - Feat. Bruno Mars
12. Rap About Rapping - Feat. Slaughterhouse
7. I'm Sober Now - Feat. Bruno Mars

5 years ago '06        #44
santana2009 
space
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 343 343
Looks dope as fu*k
 5 years ago '13        #45
temp1cascade 7 heat pts
space
space
$559 | Props total: 180 180

I heard one fo the BONUS tracks gon' be : I Also Hit It First FT Nick Cannon & Cops & Robbersz FT Rick Ross & 50cent
 5 years ago '04        #46
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,540 | Props total: 5049 5049
Not even funny
 5 years ago '05        #47
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
Why hasnt this thread been deleted? Are you joking with bruno mars and mariah carey features? This is maybe the worst attempt at a fake playlist I've ever seen. Really bad, delete this sh*t. You think hes gonna have a feat on every song lol? dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb people p!ss me off
 5 years ago '11        #48
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
 SeattleLost said:
you're a dumbass for believing and posting this.
 WCIB said:
Terrible tracklist. Pray to baby Jesus it's not real!
 DireWolf07 said:
features on every track? fu*k this bullsh*t
 DexD69 said:
This is obviously fake,Eminem would never do another song with Mariah Carrey....And just look at the titles, they sound all too alike, Eminem would make each and every song in his album sound different. Come on people "I'm louder than you"? Or "I'm more weird than you" AND LOOK AT THE LAST SONG "UNICORNS" are you kidding me? If you know Eminem than you would know this is fake by just the song titles and who he does half of the songs with. Even if the title says "Bygones Be Bygones" he would NEVER do a song with Ja Rule or Benzino he has so many diss tracks on them I don't think he would just forget all that. Or with Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga have you listened to "The Kiss" or "Fast Lane"? I will be laughing at this forum when we see the ACTUAL album on memorial day. If you have any real evidence of this album I'd love to hear it....Lol this forum is funny,especially the people that believe this.
 CakedUP23 said:
Eminem would NOT HAVE THIS MANY FEATURES on an album EVER.

FAKE AS fu*k.
 thecondogg said:
Why hasnt this thread been deleted? Are you joking with bruno mars and mariah carey features? This is maybe the worst attempt at a fake playlist I've ever seen. Really bad, delete this sh*t. You think hes gonna have a feat on every song lol? dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb people p!ss me off

HOOOOOLY sh*t. Is Boxden really this retarded?
 5 years ago '11        #49
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
 thecondogg said:
Go find some bleach and drink it, ASAP
 5 years ago '12        #50
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
lawlzzzzz
 05-08-2013, 12:06 PM         #51
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DexD69 said:
This is obviously fake,Eminem would never do another song with Mariah Carrey....And just look at the titles, they sound all too alike, Eminem would make each and every song in his album sound different. Come on people "I'm louder than you"? Or "I'm more weird than you" AND LOOK AT THE LAST SONG "UNICORNS" are you kidding me? If you know Eminem than you would know this is fake by just the song titles and who he does half of the songs with. Even if the title says "Bygones Be Bygones" he would NEVER do a song with Ja Rule or Benzino he has so many diss tracks on them I don't think he would just forget all that. Or with Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga have you listened to "The Kiss" or "Fast Lane"? I will be laughing at this forum when we see the ACTUAL album on memorial day. If you have any real evidence of this album I'd love to hear it....Lol this forum is funny,especially the people that believe this.

You must be a troll/alias.

I hope so.
 05-08-2013, 12:07 PM         #52
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecondogg said:
:emwhoa:
 5 years ago '05        #53
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
Mariah Carey on an Eminem song.

In his dreams. She hates him.
 5 years ago '11        #54
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
^ You never go full retard
 5 years ago '10        #55
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,263 | Props total: 9327 9327
 DexD69 said:
Not sure if serious but if u are,

Last edited by TheGift; 05-08-2013 at 12:44 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #56
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,263 | Props total: 9327 9327
 BBhiphop said:
No Kim (Remix) feat. Chris Brown, Busdriver & Lil Reese...must be fake
FLATLINE!!!
 5 years ago '08        #57
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 612 612
 DexD69 said:

5 years ago '12        #58
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
That Meek Mill track

Nobody louder than Meek though. If there's one thing that n*ggas good at it's being loud as hell
 5 years ago '10        #59
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
2. I'm Louder Than You - Feat. Meek Mill
12. Rap About Rapping - Feat. Slaughterhous

5 years ago '05        #60
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
space
$24,282 | Props total: 5759 5759
Rap About Rapping is going to be FLAMES
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
153 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
105 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
103 comments
19 hours ago