An Inside look into the Harden Trade, by Based Woj

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #61
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8663 8663
 jplaydadon said:
not a basketball city how? we love our team in the h and houston has a thriving basketball culture and is a known hotbed for talent as well. you serious? dont let one or two years of down attendance fool you, that happens to a lotta cities

It's more of a Football city than anything. Houston isn't big on basketball... not saying the stadium is empty, but it's far from full. And it has always been like that.
 5 years ago '08        #62
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8663 8663
 jplaydadon said:
lin aint playin in the asg. that i can almost promise, no matter how many votes he gets. i guarantee the nba will distort his vote count just for the integrity of the all star game. its not the same as it was for yao, because yao was actually that good, plus he was from china. and harden will never get more votes than kobe or cp3 regardless. the steve francis/tmac treatment came because both of those guys were actually all star talents too.

Lin will make the all star game. His hype hasn't died yet ... you forget last year he made the cover of Time magazine?

Those asisan votes >>>
 5 years ago '11        #63
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
Martin is nice! Dude can get 20 buckets without you even noticing
 10-29-2012, 02:45 PM         #64
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Houston needed a back up plan for just in case the Lin thing didn't work out, I don't think this trade helped or hurt the Thunder, def don't see them making the finals now though, and I have nothing good to say about any rookie until I see them play in the reg season, so there's no telling how that'll go

Houston has never been a horrible team as much they've been just average, and they can't get any worst than last year, i see them as a 7th seed which is probably where they would've been anyway or just barely missing the playoffs with a winning record
 10-29-2012, 02:46 PM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Thabo will guard Kobe

Do yall n*ggas even watch games
You know they dont.
OKC won now, maybe Houston wins in future.
Muthafuhkas need to get their a.sses a job & get league pass.
Then theyll see this kid Kevin Martin hittin' the freethrow line about 100 fuhkin times per game getting him an instant 18 or 20 pts.
 5 years ago '06        #66
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I think that OKC actually won this trade, which is rare when you trade away a star (or at least a borderline star player). Orlando is looking pretty inept right now with what they got in return for Howard and I think they proved that you make the trade when you know it's not going to work out instead of holding out hopes that the player is going to resign.

Had Cleveland known that Lebron was going to leave, they probably could've gotten a nice package in return him instead of just letting him walk, and yea I know that's a much more complicated trade and other teams would've wanted him to sign an extension but I think OKC made a good move here.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy