Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 iggyemu said:
No you like your team. Your city sold out Reliant Stadium when the Texans sucked a.ss. During the McGrady/Yao era when the Rockets were winning 50+ games for 3 seasons straight the whole lower bowl was empty. If the Houston fans loved their team JVG wouldn't have given away a sh*t load of season tickets and spawned a group called the Red Rowdies.

You need to look up the history of your team in the mid-2000s bro.
i went to several games against even lwer quality oppenents during that time, the seats were not empty. hell i even went to game during the steve francis era and there was always good turnout, and the asians were very loyal whenever yao was playing. and also the houstonians love the rockets, only team to ever win anything in houston, i dont think you can say we arent a basketball city based on that alone. but whatever...i dont see how if the fans didnt love the team, it would be such a highly valued franchise, even without yao ming. fan support of a team has a lot to do with that and our franchise is like top 6 in the league in value
 5 years ago '05        #42
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Damn Harden got fu*ked over. Not only does he now play for a terrible team, if he doesn't play out of his mind over the next 82 games, no one will give him max money anyway. So he might end up with offers lower than what OKC gave him, only to be playing for a non-playoff team for most of the contract, if not all.
 5 years ago '09        #43
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
 alkoholyck said:
Damn Harden got fu*ked over. Not only does he now play for a terrible team, if he doesn't play out of his mind over the next 82 games, no one will give him max money anyway. So he might end up with offers lower than what OKC gave him, only to be playing for a non-playoff team for most of the contract, if not all.
I heard the Rockets are not gonna waste no time giving him that 5 year 80 milli tho
 5 years ago '07        #44
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
Kevin Martin and Harden deserve to be in a starting 5
 5 years ago '06        #45
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Personally, this is going to all fall in Houston's favor regardless OKC won, but Houston is not done with this movement they're doing. One thing is that OKC got a terrific scorer of K-Mart, and Lamb can be proven strong down the road with PJIII that can turn things around. Let alone they have big men like Perkins, Collison, and Serge who can maybe bring the defensive / rebounding intensity out of Hasheem Thabeet where he once was a big man presence back in UConn. That's a big maybe which that's a huge gamble to play which you got to deal with that weak frame of his.

Now Houston is favor to pull off something big by sending one of the traded players, and maybe a few others probably future picks to Atlanta to get Josh Smith. Just to entice that 2014 big free agent market. Especially when you think of who's leading that free agency pool by the name of LeBron James.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 10-28-2012 at 08:51 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #46
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 JDub916 said:
Lamb looked good in Summer League but plenty of players have looked great and bombed out. To be honest, I can see him doing really well because not a lot pressure to be the man or play tons of minutes. Just develop all season and hopefully grow into a good role player by the time postseason rolls around.

The 2 picks are nice but Dallas will be a later pick (Top 20 protected until 2017). Raptors should be in the 7 - 12 range most likely.

Martin is going to be the swing. He's expiring, 29 and probably wants to cash in one last time before he gets to old. He doesn't play man defense well but plays passing lanes pretty good but I see him on the bench in crunch time as they play Thabo for defensive purposes. Is Martin really going to be happy getting 25 - 30 minutes a game and limited shots when he needs a great season for a payday?

Like some others said, you are a championship level team adding Perry Jones and getting Maynor back. They are taking a big chance that Martin fits in.
well,thing is that even if they do take a step back for this season,which i dont think they are,they are takin 2 giant steps fwd for every season afterwards.lamb,plus anotha lotta pick from toronto thats only top 3 protected is a huge win/thats how chi ended up wit drose,,and detroit wit milicic
 5 years ago '12        #47
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11424 11424
 Ldogg310 said:
how did they not win??? kevin martin knows his role and wont complain after sulking in houston

lamb CAN develop into something special plus he's on a rookie contract for 3 more years

and they get 2 first rounders 1 guaranteed LOTTO pick

all for a player who's replaceable???

how exactly is that NOT a win??

Cool, tell me how this makes them better this year?
 5 years ago '10        #48
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
I trust Morey's judgement on this one. This is the same guy that drafted Parsons and Budinger in the second round so if he is that big on Harden then he may very well be onto something.

He was in a bad situation with Yao constantly injured and the uncertainty around which direction to take the team but he's been stockpiling a.ssets for years and I think we'll finally start to see his vision going forward.
 5 years ago '05        #49
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 A.G said:

5 years ago '05        #50
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
Thunder win
Martin is a beast. Durant will continue becoming one of the best ever and Westbrook maturing will make up for harden leaving
 5 years ago '09        #51
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
Excellent deal for the Thunder.

Now my next question might need it's own thread
 5 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
Will CP3 and Kobe not get voted into the ASG because all of Asia will back Lin and Harden could possibly get the TMac treatment like when Yao was voted in?

Kobe might be okay since he's very popular over there. We will see
 5 years ago '06        #53
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Will CP3 and Kobe not get voted into the ASG because all of Asia will back Lin and Harden could possibly get the TMac treatment like when Yao was voted in?

Kobe might be okay since he's very popular over there. We will see

Outside of Jeremy Lin getting the Yao Ming treatment on the votes. Before that it was Yi Jialian when he was getting more votes than Paul Pierce and LeBron James.
 5 years ago '12        #54
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
Damn thats a serious move by OKC
 5 years ago '04        #55
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 ChickzNKickz said:
Kevin Martin is light in the a.ss.. Kobe gonna r*pe that boy...
So true
 5 years ago '11        #56
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Harden did the right thing, get yo money and your feature role yell™
 5 years ago '04        #57
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 StreetZ17 said:
Outside of Jeremy Lin getting the Yao Ming treatment on the votes. Before that it was Yi Jialian when he was getting more votes than Paul Pierce and LeBron James.
lin aint playin in the asg. that i can almost promise, no matter how many votes he gets. i guarantee the nba will distort his vote count just for the integrity of the all star game. its not the same as it was for yao, because yao was actually that good, plus he was from china. and harden will never get more votes than kobe or cp3 regardless. the steve francis/tmac treatment came because both of those guys were actually all star talents too.
 10-29-2012, 12:10 AM         #58
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to be real...idk...that bit about harden crying about his minutes and shots sounds like that picture the media paint on those players that don't fit their mold....but hey...i was a die hard iverson fan!
 5 years ago '04        #59
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
okc did a smart thing....they got younger....and these cats made the nba finals last year....and they are about to get a great draft pick in the draft....later harden....don't be mad when these boys bash you in the playoffs.
 5 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
Houston gave up too much...he aint worth that.

You gotta dude a couple years off from scoring almost 20 game...

You get Jeremy Lamb a long, athletic wing player

and a guaranteed lottery pick

add that to the PJ3 pick man OKC building to be unstoppable in a couple years
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago