James Harden Traded To Houston Rockets (Per Woj)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #481
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 tonystarks21 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #482
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 1971 1971
niether team lost
 5 years ago '10        #483
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 TizOnly1 said:
Harden's an idiot for turning down that contract.

He gets $1.5M a year more from Houston now, but he loses the LOADS of endorsements that come with being on a championship caliber team, especially one where you're part of a Big 3.. young.. with huge marketing potential.

n*gga made the same dumbass mistake Jeremy Lin made... trading in limitless endorsement potential, to try to scoop up a couple million extra in salary... and they both gotta play for the Rockets now, because of it.

Dumbasses.

Shout out to OKC front office for cutting this n*gga off so quickly. Getting a great deal out of Houston is just icing on the cake. Making the move so quickly, on a player as important as Harden, sends a strong message. This is some Bill Belicheck sh*t right here. This is how you build strong FRANCHISES.

You sound silly. So you're going to act like Shane Battier didn't get a shoe deal playing for the Rockets? Lin is coming in at the perfect time (right after Yao's retirement) and will have just as many endorsements as he would have playing in New York. Harden will have more than he did as the 6th man in a small market.

Houston is one of the biggest markets in the nation and much bigger than OKC. Not to mention the lack of state tax.
 5 years ago '08        #484
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,136 | Props total: 2848 2848
 Based_One said:
These mfers got toronto pick which could turn out to be first overall presti a g fareal
Thought about that last night, If the Thunder manage get Shabazz
 5 years ago '05        #485
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 bmandagod said:
oh lawdy i just noticed that.... im done.....n*gga took a team to the playoffs that was god awful
Dude is a career 40% shooter averages 5 a.ssists and 2 turnovers and 16 ppg over his career. Yeah it was him and not Bogut that took them to the playoffs right?

Brandon Jennings is a.ss and gets gassed up over his one great game, but I digress.

Last edited by DanBootleg; 10-28-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #486
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
Decent trade for both teams, Harden will soon find out how easy his job was and how hard being the so-called man is!! but hey all parties happy it is what it is
 5 years ago '11        #487
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,256 | Props total: 17692 17692
 TizOnly1 said:
Harden's an idiot for turning down that contract.

He gets $1.5M a year more from Houston now, but he loses the LOADS of endorsements that come with being on a championship caliber team, especially one where you're part of a Big 3.. young.. with huge marketing potential.

n*gga made the same dumbass mistake Jeremy Lin made... trading in limitless endorsement potential, to try to scoop up a couple million extra in salary... and they both gotta play for the Rockets now, because of it.

Dumbasses.

Shout out to OKC front office for cutting this n*gga off so quickly. Getting a great deal out of Houston is just icing on the cake. Making the move so quickly, on a player as important as Harden, sends a strong message. This is some Bill Belicheck sh*t right here. This is how you build strong FRANCHISES.
jeremy lin didnt have a contract offer from NY....what do people not understand???
We signed everybody else under the sun, making all these moves but didnt call him once the whole FA period for a new deal...we told him to go out and find a contract and somebody wanted him
And he only took 3 endorsements from the possible hundreds he could have taken to focus on basketball...it was never about the money yo

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 10-28-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #488
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22539 22539
 Youngin19 said:
that won't work against the Lakers...that would be a good lineup against the Heat, but with no real interior presence, the Heat would drive the lane so easily.
Yeah that's a heat lineup. With ibaka and his ridiculous block rate though they still have a presence down low, thabo would make wade work and it'd be up to kd and ibaka to key in on lbj in the lane. I'd probably test it out if I was okc to see how pau would matchup against kd's quickness here and there but I prefer perkins on the floor to put a body on dwight and ibaka there to protect the rim. Either way I think they have some versatility they can play with and have a lot of players they can move around for a number of match-ups and teams. Scott Brooks needs to earn his money this year they have all the tools they need to get right back to the finals imo
 5 years ago '04        #489
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 X_WunderKind_X said:
jeremy lin didnt have a contract offer from NY....what do people not understand???
We signed everybody else under the sun, making all these moves but didnt call him once the whole FA period for a new deal...we told him to go out and find a contract and somebody wanted him
And he only took 3 endorsements from the possible hundreds he could have taken to focus on basketball...it was never about the money yo
you know lin went back and told the rockets that the knicks were planning to match the contract and the rockets changed the contract that will hurt the knicks more if they planned to match it.
 5 years ago '07        #490
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13065 13065
 Venom said:
you know lin went back and told the rockets that the knicks were planning to match the contract and the rockets changed the contract that will hurt the knicks more if they planned to match it.
the rockets already knew the knicks were supposed to match anything. everybody knew the knicks were planning to match. morey isn't a retard, he didn't need jeremy lin to point something out for him to realize he should make the contract difficult for them to match.
 5 years ago '04        #491
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 joshdogg26 said:
the rockets already knew the knicks were supposed to match anything. everybody knew the knicks were planning to match. morey isn't a retard, he didn't need jeremy lin to point something out for him to realize he should make the contract difficult for them to match.
the point is lin signed the redone contract and lin claims that he wanted to stay in NY
 5 years ago '07        #492
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13065 13065
 Venom said:
the point is lin signed the redone contract and lin claims that he wanted to stay in NY
that whole "redid" bullsh*t is just rumors as far as i know. it's idiotic to even believe that morey didn't realize the knicks cap situation until lin told him. that's what you're missing. that entire idea is immeasurably stupid. knicks told lin to get any deal he could find and they'd match. he got a deal and never heard from them again. he didn't even know they wouldn't match till he saw they got felton on ESPN. morey told lin there was a 90% chance the knicks would match the offer they gave him even after the fact. everybody, including the rockets, expected the knicks to match.
 5 years ago '11        #493
space
space
 Venom said:
no he didnt b.

Morey lost Dragic and Lowry in the blink of an eye and NEEDED not only a PG but a face to sell tickets. You are going off a source that was heavily ran with and NEVER confimed. Lin and the Rockets had talks early to discuss potential contracts... and when Lin was the only option the Rockets raised the offer Themselves and showed lin when he showed up in houston the ONLY time he was in houston.

Answer me this: What team lets an coveted RFA go out and let another team dictate the price if they really want him? why not give him a contract before Free Agency started and see if he signs it then?

We could have offered him 5/3yrs or 5/4rs but we didnt offer him anything. And ALL RFA's are overpaid....thats how you have to do to get the first team to avoid matching

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 10-28-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #494
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Wow Thunder got Kevin Martin now.... sh*t yall act like Martin is a scrub.. him and KD gonna light it up..
 10-28-2012, 01:23 PM         #495
FreshBoideuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could be good for both teams but it doesn't change a whole lot. The Thunder will still be a contender and the Rockets will still be a 6th, 7th or 8th seed.
 5 years ago '08        #496
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
I'm pretty sure X_WunderKind_X is Jeremy Lin
 5 years ago '11        #497
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
I'm pretty sure X_WunderKind_X is Jeremy Lin
nah... I just dont get the blind hate b.... I'm not even asian... I just hate how people treating lil homie because he's asian... from the fans to the players to our FO the kid is getting a bad deal and all he trying to do is play basketball....

Especially when n*ggas wanna cry racism at every little thing, but they racist to others... I don't understand
 5 years ago '09        #498
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22539 22539
 joshdogg26 said:
that whole "redid" bullsh*t is just rumors as far as i know. it's idiotic to even believe that morey didn't realize the knicks cap situation until lin told him. that's what you're missing. that entire idea is immeasurably stupid. knicks told lin to get any deal he could find and they'd match. he got a deal and never heard from them again. he didn't even know they wouldn't match till he saw they got felton on ESPN. morey told lin there was a 90% chance the knicks would match the offer they gave him even after the fact. everybody, including the rockets, expected the knicks to match.
 X_WunderKind_X said:
no he didnt b.

Morey lost Dragic and Lowry in the blink of an eye and NEEDED not only a PG but a face to sell tickets. You are going off a source that was heavily ran with and NEVER confimed. Lin and the Rockets had talks early to discuss potential contracts... and when Lin was the only option the Rockets raised the offer Themselves and showed lin when he showed up in houston the ONLY time he was in houston.

Answer me this: What team lets an coveted RFA go out and let another team dictate the price if they really want him? why not give him a contract before Free Agency started and see if he signs it then?

We could have offered him 5/3yrs or 5/4rs but we didnt offer him anything. And ALL RFA's are overpaid....thats how you have to do to get the first team to avoid matching
I swear every week this lin sh*t needs to get spelled out on an elementary level for some people. Someone should just make a thread and bump it every time someone comes out with that oh lin told blah blah blah he left us blah blah blah sh*t. Everybody stay tryna attack this lil asian for no reason
 5 years ago '10        #499
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 912 912
Are people on the internet really arguing right now that harden is top at his position? What the hell?

This eze dude believes harden is top 2. Did we forget about wade?kobe?manu?joe johnson? Is this real life?

Last edited by Rawfury; 10-28-2012 at 01:59 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #500
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
I swear every week this lin sh*t needs to get spelled out on an elementary level for some people. Someone should just make a thread and bump it every time someone comes out with that oh lin told blah blah blah he left us blah blah blah sh*t. Everybody stay tryna attack this lil asian for no reason
Honestly I'm sure people are tired of all the lin talk,and I sorta am also...but if n*ggas sh*t constantly on a player that you didnt feel deserves the hate,wouldnt you defend him?

Anybody would.

At the end of the day we just have to admit Blacks don't want a Asian in a Black mans game now, thats why sh*t has been flying that would NEVER happen with a black player in 2012.

the fact that JR and Melo spoke on Lin's money is one big example of that, the p*nis size joke by jason whitlock, the Chink in the Armor headline....on and on.....

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 10-28-2012 at 02:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy