James Harden Traded To Houston Rockets (Per Woj)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #441
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,167 | Props total: 22625 22625
 Rawfury said:
You didnt read, i said its not in order. Not to mention it was names that i listed as good SG's not necessarily better. Your right its about to be 2013, and i would think people would know how to read by now and not a.ssume
You said it's not in order but also failed to list james harden's name at all in said list. Do you know what that implies, since we want to play grammar and talk about reading instead of the topic of basketball?
 5 years ago '12        #442
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 822 822
 Rawfury said:
What i want to know is, how can people say harden is a top 3 SG in the league?

Wade
Kobe
Manu
Monta Ellis
Joe Johnson
Kevin Martin
Andre Iguodala
Ray Allen
Jason Richardson
Eric Gordon

off the top of my head , NOT in a ranking order. I cant put him in my top 3 right now, sorry not gonna happen.

(:42)
and how many of them are going to be out of the leauge or out of their prime when harden hits 28. . some of yall forgetting how young harden is..

edit...wade will b 35...jason rich 36...kobe 40..manu 40..ray 42..joe joe 36..k mart grocery store 34...half the list will be old as sh*t

Last edited by bmandagod; 10-28-2012 at 09:37 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #443
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 bmandagod said:
you telling me hes almost as good as harden....and the n*gga already 6 or 7 years older than him and hit his potential like 2 years ago....n*gga been in the league almost 10 years and still isnt a better player than harden is in his first 3...n*gga just stop..kevin martin is ok...i dont like either one of the n*ggas...
Kevin Martin hasn't had the talent around him like Harden has either. He's been on the Kings post C-Webb and Peja, and the Rockets post Yao and McGrady.

I'll reiterate he may not have been on those teams post those players but it certainly was past the period where those players were good.
 5 years ago '08        #444
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 EnlightenMe said:
wow. why would the thunder do this already? shouldn't they try to give this team another chance to win a title this year? maybe they felt like they couldn't beat the lakers as constructed and decided to move on sooner rather than later
My dude the deadline to sign him to a extension is Tuesday...if they didn't sign him by then they'd lose him at the end of the season for nothing. Now its H-Town's job to sign him or they lose him at the end of the year

Pre-emptive strike, had to be done....no diff from the Melo/CP3 situation except Harden is under them as far as production but the same concept applies....trade him and pick up valuable pieces that you wouldn't otherwise have if he walks.
 5 years ago '07        #445
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Thunder lost
 5 years ago '10        #446
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,942 | Props total: 912 912
 TriniSoldier said:
You said it's not in order but also failed to list james harden's name at all in said list. Do you know what that implies, since we want to play grammar and talk about reading instead of the topic of basketball?
I said how can people say he's a top 3 sg in the league and listed names. Not my problem you a.ssUMED i was saying they were ALL better which i didnt say at all. Maybe if you stopped d!ck riding harden you'll be alright. Top 5? maybe, top 3? fu*k out of here. Thats the point im making if you read
 5 years ago '09        #447
space
space
jason richardson. gotta remember im on boxden sometimes with some of these comments
 5 years ago '12        #448
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Rawfury said:
I said how can people say he's a top 3 sg in the league and listed names. Not my problem you a.ssUMED i was saying they were ALL better which i didnt say at all. Maybe if you stopped d!ck riding harden you'll be alright. Top 5? maybe, top 3? fu*k out of here. Thats the point im making if you read
I read your post again and it still implies that Harden isn't better then all the players you listed.
 5 years ago '10        #449
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
I will admit harden has potential and thats mainly what OKC lost in this deal. Alot of the names in the list of players i put out dont even have the kind of help that harden has had also. Joe Johnson will be interesting to watch this year with D.Will getting alot of attention with the basketball, same with Andre in denver as he has more help.

If you guys a.ssumed thats not my problem. But again not a top 3 SG which was the point of me listing names(half of that list is better than him)

Here ya go since you a.ssumed. He's not better than

Wade
Kobe
Manu
Joe Johnson
Andre Iguodala

Can he be better than some of the names here with time?? maybe but its very doubtful. But until we find out you guys can stop overhyping him. Gonna be funny as hell to laugh at harden as possibly a #1 option in Houston. Oh yea, he wont be creating much turnovers either with all the fake flopping charges he will get either. Going to be lol worthy

Last edited by Rawfury; 10-28-2012 at 09:44 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #450
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 H-o-f-f-a said:
Are people actually thinking OKC lost this trade? Let me break it down what they just did to Houston.

"Hey how about you give us your best player, your best prospect, and two future first round picks for James Harden and a bunch of bullsh*t?" - Oklahoma Thunder

Kevin Martin did have a bad year but don't for get he's a career 18 ppg player and about a 20+ ppg guy since he's been a starter.
Harden is the 3rd best sg in the league ya buggin
 5 years ago '12        #451
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Rawfury said:
I will admit harden has potential and thats mainly what OKC lost in this deal. Alot of the names in the list of players i put out dont even have the kind of help that harden has had also. Joe Johnson will be interesting to watch this year with D.Will getting alot of attention with the basketball, same with Andre in denver as he has more help.

If you guys a.ssumed thats not my problem. But again not a top 3 SG which was the point of me listing names(half of that list is better than him)
Not even half...

only 3 ppl on that list are better then him and thats Kobe, Wade, and Manu
 5 years ago '10        #452
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
 Kastanova said:
I read your post again and it still implies that Harden isn't better then all the players you listed.
The first line in that first list says hes not a top 3 SG in the league. How the hell did you get that out of it? oh ya, you a.ssumed.
 5 years ago '12        #453
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 822 822
 H-o-f-f-a said:
Kevin Martin hasn't had the talent around him like Harden has either. He's been on the Kings post C-Webb and Peja, and the Rockets post Yao and McGrady.

I'll reiterate he may not have been on those teams post those players but it certainly was past the period where those players were good.
neither did brandon jennings hes a great player...neither did danny granger hes a great player...neither did rudy gay hes a great player.....dwght howard..but they all still made their team better and took them to the playoffs...just stop...hes not that great like your making him...he just got alot of points on a team he couldnt make better...stop speaking like this n*gga a star..hes not..ive seen him play....
 5 years ago '10        #454
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
 bmandagod said:
neither did brandon jennings hes a great player...neither did danny granger hes a great player...neither did rudy gay hes a great player.....dwght howard..but they all still made their team better and took them to the playoffs...just stop...hes not that great like your making him...he just got alot of points on a team he couldnt make better...stop speaking like this n*gga a star..hes not..ive seen him play....

Joe johnson played on the hawks. THE HAWKS. The second best player on that team was "pass the ball" Josh Smith and he was known for his defense. So most players just focused in on Johnson and it was usually an L for the hawks. Al Horford was injured the majority of the time he was there so that isnt a valid point. Same can be said with Andre, #1 option, no one else who teams would really target but him since hes the best player on the team. it forced other guys to perform better and it just didnt happen. Among the name listed above.

Last edited by Rawfury; 10-28-2012 at 09:52 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #455
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Kastanova said:
Harden is top 5 SG in the league

1) Kobe
2) Wade

( Ik you saw that coming Josh & Heat fans)

3) Manu
4) Harden
Harden is not better than Joe Johnson, Monta Ellis, or Kevin Martin just stop
 5 years ago '04        #456
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
fu*k that greedy breaded bi*ch!!!! OKC still got the most dangerous two man combo in the league
 10-28-2012, 09:56 AM         #457
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
n*gga made a boss move on the caliber of top flight nba organizations, can't say a damn bad thing about him. Swiped two first rounders and a 6'8 scorer to put along with your 6'3 pg and 7 foot small forward. Not to mention fu*kin lamb

I swear 3-4 days ago I was defending harden from 80% of boxden saying kevin martin was better than him on that top 10 sg list or whatever saying harden was trash, benefiting from two stars, can't do sh*t but pick and roll, overweight, and disappears. Literally less than 24 hours ago people were clowning on him for saying he's not worth the money he wanted. Now that he got traded, harden is somehow god again. Presti is a cold k!ller in the business room.
Kevin Martin is not gonna start and when he gets in the game against n*ggas like Dwade or Kobe he's gonna get fu*kin murdered. Thunder will not make the finals, this year or next. I bet that. They blew their chances at a championship
 5 years ago '04        #458
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 BlackandGifted said:
n*gga are you insane Kevin MArtin is cold...top 4 sg in the l
Did this guy really stay that Kevin Martin is top 4 SG in the league? Kevin Martin?

Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Joe Johnson
Monta Ellis
Manu Ginobili
James Harden
Eric Gordon

And you're really saying that Kevin Martin is a top 4 SG?

5 years ago '10        #459
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Harden is not better than Joe Johnson, Monta Ellis, or Kevin Martin just stop
He isnt better than JJ period.. Guys theres a reason why people are saying D.Will and JJ will be one of the best frontcourts in the NBA. The only advantage Harden has over JJ is age.

i just cant believe people think he is better than JJ right now. Its ridiculous

Last edited by Rawfury; 10-28-2012 at 10:03 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #460
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Kevin Martin is not gonna start and when he gets in the game against n*ggas like Dwade or Kobe he's gonna get fu*kin murdered. Thunder will not make the finals, this year or next. I bet that. They blew their chances at a championship
Honestly if they wanted they could play russ at the 1, thabo at the 2, martin at the 3, kd at the 4, and ibaka at the 5 for stretches and be fine. thabo can D up on them primarily, if he ends up getting switched off onto one of them he can at least use his superior size to his advantage for a possession or two
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy