James Harden Traded To Houston Rockets (Per Woj)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #401
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2665 2665
I respect the swiftness of this move..
 5 years ago '09        #402
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,987 | Props total: 22260 22260
 JCyclops said:
Sam Presti the gawd moved ever so swiftly. Lamb is going to be niceeee learning from KD.
n*gga made a boss move on the caliber of top flight nba organizations, can't say a damn bad thing about him. Swiped two first rounders and a 6'8 scorer to put along with your 6'3 pg and 7 foot small forward. Not to mention fu*kin lamb

I swear 3-4 days ago I was defending harden from 80% of boxden saying kevin martin was better than him on that top 10 sg list or whatever saying harden was trash, benefiting from two stars, can't do sh*t but pick and roll, overweight, and disappears. Literally less than 24 hours ago people were clowning on him for saying he's not worth the money he wanted. Now that he got traded, harden is somehow god again. Presti is a cold k!ller in the business room.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-28-2012 at 07:09 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #403
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
Now that's how you do it!!!!

muthafu*ka dont wuna resign.....you get rid of his a.ss the NEXT DAY!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #404
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,938 | Props total: 905 905

[pic - click to view]

:jeremydatass:

lol

Last edited by Rawfury; 10-28-2012 at 07:26 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #405
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,869 | Props total: 4767 4767
Harden after the Finals: “This is something special here. A dynasty is being built here ... The other stuff, you can’t buy it.”
 5 years ago '04        #407
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,824 | Props total: 17218 17218
goood! Less the Lakers have to worry about with OKC
 5 years ago '09        #408
space
space
 erickonasis said:
goood! Less the Lakers have to worry about with OKC
less to worry about? jodie meeks like 15 lbs lighter than westbrook, and now he gonna be coming off the bench to guard a 6'8 sg that can get off like this?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #409
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Gremlin said:

yeeeeees this n*gga is fu*kin tough !! reminds me of another Uconn alum Rudy Gay..he just needs to craft his package because he has all the skills and body type to be a beast
 5 years ago '05        #410
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 super vILLain said:
Dude's averaging like 12 rebounds per game in the preseason. Granted, it's the preseason but I know y'all Chicago fans are nervous
Did not know that. I hate that clown even more now
 5 years ago '12        #411
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
wasnt Martin a starter his whole career?

Not sure, but how will he adjust to coming off bench?

Either way, still cant be convinced this was a good move for OKC. Value, yes, but thats it right now.
 5 years ago '04        #412
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Gotta love the olympic hype. Helped us get rid of Iggy too!
 10-28-2012, 08:26 AM         #413
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

Either way, still cant be convinced this was a good move for OKC. Value, yes, but thats it right now.
Value as of right now, hell the way Harden was playing in this last pre season they made the correct move, not only if you look at it now, but in a couple of years say the rockets fail which they most likely will, with Lin and Harden and all the questionable moves those picks will likely be high and with a rookie salary set, watch the Thunder gain more wins and profits.

Smart move, selling Harden high, I mean from last season he can only go down, I doubt he has much more potential then what he showed anyways.

As for martin, he'll be happy winning.
 5 years ago '09        #414
space
space
 44wade said:

martin was on twitter last night praising god like he was in church to be on a winning team, he'll play whatever role and be fine
 5 years ago '05        #415
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6100 6100
 DatVABoy said:
sh*t is crazyyyyy I had no idea OKC was even looking to trade harden I just don't understand why they didn't wait until next year so they could've at least had the same core to make another finals run
Dwight Howard. They were looking to avoid the will he or won't he circus that happened in Orlando
 5 years ago '06        #416
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 iPunish901 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #417
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6100 6100
 raymond05 said:
wow how shocking is this news, especially with the timing.
My two questions are why now? why not have another run see what happens then trade him at the end of the year (can't they match and then trade?)
Secondly if they were willing to move this quickly why didn't they pursue a Dwight Howard around Harden.

This exicment for the start of the season just rose 10 fold~
I think the Thunder knew they weren't going to offer him a better contract than the one he turned down. They could have played out the season and see if winning (depending on how close they came to winning the title) would have changed his mind, but cheap skate Clay Bennett basically told Presti he couldn't "overpay" for harden
 5 years ago '12        #418
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
 West Side Wolf said:
Value as of right now, hell the way Harden was playing in this last pre season they made the correct move, not only if you look at it now, but in a couple of years say the rockets fail which they most likely will, with Lin and Harden and all the questionable moves those picks will likely be high and with a rookie salary set, watch the Thunder gain more wins and profits.

Smart move, selling Harden high, I mean from last season he can only go down, I doubt he has much more potential then what he showed anyways.

As for martin, he'll be happy winning.
The point is this year, OKC got worse for this year. Maybe Martin steps in and gives what Harden did for OKC, but he is not the slasher/ball handler that Harden was. Alot of Hardens value, was the instant offense he brought, and creating his own shot.

OKC loses that this year, and maybe Lamb develops into a great player, but its not going to be this year, and draft picks are nice, but draft picks dont win titles, quickly.
 5 years ago '04        #419
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Harden's an idiot for turning down that contract.

He gets $1.5M a year more from Houston now, but he loses the LOADS of endorsements that come with being on a championship caliber team, especially one where you're part of a Big 3.. young.. with huge marketing potential.

n*gga made the same dumbass mistake Jeremy Lin made... trading in limitless endorsement potential, to try to scoop up a couple million extra in salary... and they both gotta play for the Rockets now, because of it.

Dumbasses.

Shout out to OKC front office for cutting this n*gga off so quickly. Getting a great deal out of Houston is just icing on the cake. Making the move so quickly, on a player as important as Harden, sends a strong message. This is some Bill Belicheck sh*t right here. This is how you build strong FRANCHISES.
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '04        #420
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
thats what he wanted. fool should of took the 52m instead of holding for the 60
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy