James Harden Traded To Houston Rockets (Per Woj)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #281
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Kevin Martin and Westbrook on the floor at the same time tho
 5 years ago '04        #282
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Bronxbombers said:
Ill Rather Take The 8 Mil Less and Be On a Championship Contender

Than Play W/ Mr TO 8x's And Miss The Playoffs
Rockets are rebuilding... With Harden there along with Lin they still have the money for 2 max contracts to go after a free agent draft class that currently still includes some of the league's best

Josh Smith
Andrew Bynum
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Al Jefferson

The rockets can build a legit team this offseason... This move was not made for this season... It was made for next season and beyond... You are thinking too small... Not to mention he will get to start in Houston... Something Scott Brooks seemed reluctant to do in OKC for more money at that
 5 years ago '11        #283
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,216 | Props total: 17627 17627
 Lannister said:
seriously?
these n*ggas have been 9th place for like forever and were 2 games over .500 , which would be right around that range in an actual season....

Harden with the freedom to be the star may do better than martin...esp with him healthy...

Parsons is due to have a significantly better year than last....

asik can be a defensive anchor

the biggest loss is scola to me... he still has a lot left in the tank and is a decent guy
 5 years ago '08        #284
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,778 | Props total: 9046 9046
 cubes said:

Are you serious bruh?
I'm dead fu*king serious It's not like the Wizards are going to snatch up the 8th seed...
 5 years ago '12        #285
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
ROFLMFAO! Say it ain't so. Lakers in 4.
 5 years ago '12        #286
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
I pretty sure morey is going after josh smith next summer everybody else is probably sticking with there current squad
 5 years ago '10        #287
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 astroblack9 said:
Cole fu*king Aldrich is what sealed this deal for you?
People forget that big men are slow to develop. Dude wasn't sh*t his first year at Kansas and turned into a beast his last two seasons. Good shot blocker and rebounder with a solid post game. I'm not saying he's going to be an All Star but I don't think it's a stretch to think he could become a very solid big man over the next few seasons.
 5 years ago '12        #288
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Rockets have the worst GM in the league
 5 years ago '05        #289
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
Bball knowledge being exposed in this thread lol
 5 years ago '10        #290
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5
Wow
 5 years ago '12        #291
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Rockets have the worst GM in the league

That backcourt will be failure. Harden will dominate the ball making Lin a spot up shooter
 5 years ago '11        #292
space
space
 maxnn said:
Are you kidding? If they win 43 games i will change my user name to whatever you want it changed to. And you can bookmark this.
that's one sided bet , I'm just throwing numbers around... but we'll see tho. Other than scola they still have a decent lineup. you can put Harden in place of Dragic or Lowry, either or really.
Fearless Genius gave props

5 years ago '09        #293
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,031 | Props total: 22367 22367
 Ghost Writer said:
No I don't know for a fact but I can offer my educated opinion as someone who knows a large amount about the NBA. Thank will still start and Kevin mart will be the new 6th man....how is lamb going to have an impact.

Bro you obviously do not know Kevin Martins game and should stop talking before you look any worse....Kevin Martin is probably the leagues biggest flippers since he's been one league. That's literally what hes known for. Check his ft numbers or watch him play. He is also known to be a below average defender while Harden is definitely an above average defender...

Please take a deep breath before responding again.
You gotta be like 16. Kevin Martin being the biggest flopper in the league is a flat out lie on your part to try and make it seem as if you have the slightest idea in what you're talking about. If you want to hate on martin you discuss his lack of ability to create for others or being an underachieving rebounder for his size. His offense is going to be legit playing alongside two superstars, and there won't be any drop off in defense from losing harden, considering harden wasn't even the best defensive shooting guard on the damn team. n*gga the fact that you even called harden a "far superior defensive player" and a "definitely above average defender" while simply calling martin a flopper by comparison says a lot about you, when martin doens't even flop as much as the n*gga he was traded for

lakersboy03 said:
Harden was a good defender but he got exposed in the finals. Ineffective without the ball in his hands, rotate and put a bigger player in him and he cant hold up defensively. Bailed out by flops, inconsistent on offense. Good player, but not a max player. Needed him for scoring of bench and defense and they got a more consistent scorer who is effective off ball along with a young player who can turn into a key role player for them in the future

Nah son, harden was one of the best defensive shooting guards in the league what you talking about
 5 years ago '12        #294
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 7612 7612
Damn, they traded away Lamb? His game was looking kinda smooth, too. Don't sleep on Asik though. I've been watching some Houston games and Asik can ball. Lin looked pretty good too, but it seems like he's still very right-side dominant. The other first year guy, Royce White (sp) is pretty good too. With KMart gone, JLin will probably have the ball more often as the point, because it seems like he was splitting ball time with KMart during the preseason. Harden isn't even as bad as most people make him out to be. Sure he ghosted during the playoffs, but he was a solid 6th man 2guard. They had Sefolosha starting for his defense since they already had KD and Westbrook for scoring. I think this Hou team can win some games this season.
 5 years ago '11        #295
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
The Rockets aren't the same team though they lost their 2 best players. One who was IMO the most underrated all around guard in the league.

Not saying your wrong but you can't base your thoughts off how they were last year cause they're a completely different team now.
that's fair... but in that same vein we can't say their going to be horrible either. Harden is NO slouch
 10-27-2012, 11:13 PM         #296
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

dog. martin knows better not to flop. He's fragile as fu*k and won't take any chances.
 5 years ago '04        #297
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
Wtf...
 5 years ago '12        #298
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6042 6042
 Illuminati said:
I'm dead fu*king serious It's not like the Wizards are going to snatch up the 8th seed...
We own y'all tho

At least we ain't the worst team in our own division talking about playoffs
 5 years ago '04        #299
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 adulel08 said:
shut yo f*gget canadian a.ss up bi*ch. Toronto is the worst city in the NBA!
Nobody wanna be there. Silver needs to send that team to the Seattle day 1.
Toronto as a city, franchise, and team means more and is better than anything related to Portland's history. Portland is a bum fu*kin city, no one wants to live their... Go fu*k urself...

Raptors > Blazers... Cry more chief
 5 years ago '11        #300
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 X_WunderKind_X said:
that's fair... but in that same vein we can't say their going to be horrible either. Harden is NO slouch
rockets aint gonna be sh*t this year
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy