Harden Turned Down Four-Year, $52M Extension Offer

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
 GREAT1NE said:
How often do you turn down money?
 5 years ago '04        #42
nastii_nigga 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 695 695
 GREAT1NE said:
Bulls are to cheap
Dont think Bulls can do that. They about to pay Taj Gibson now so even if the amnesty Boozer, they will still have Noah, Rose, Deng and Taj making 10+mill!!!!Not gonna have room to give Harden the max
 5 years ago '09        #43
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 640 640
 Dun Language said:
:hardend atass:
 5 years ago '12        #44
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,256 | Props total: 744 744
 nastii_n*gga said:
Dont think Bulls can do that. They about to pay Taj Gibson now so even if the amnesty Boozer, they will still have Noah, Rose, Deng and Taj making 10+mill!!!!Not gonna have room to give Harden the max
they're on the books for 64.4 million next season. the cap will probably be around 58 to 60 million. boozer is making over 15 million next season. they'll be at 49.1 million on the books if they amnesty boozer. the qualifying offer to gibson is 3.1 million which would put them at 52.2 million. they should be able to offer him a max as long as they are under the cap, unless i'm missing something.

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 5 years ago '05        #45
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
 GREAT1NE said:
:hardend atass:
what's really hood bi*ch
 5 years ago '12        #46
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 GREAT1NE said:
Not sure but it would almost guarantee a Perkins amnesty
They can't amnesty Perkins now that Dwight is on the Lakers.

OKC's front court is weak as it is, but to tell Ibaka & Collison to guard both Pau & Dwight wouldn't be fair. They'd have career numbers against them. They need Perkins to slow down Dwight, he's good at giving him fits.
 5 years ago '05        #47
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,717 | Props total: 23417 23417
I can't see how people complain about somebody else decision. I know nothing about the situation in OKC nor am I an agent so I would hope Harden knows what he's doing and how he would do it. If he wanted/wants to stay in OKC he would of signed that contract or still be working on a deal before he becomes a free agent. If not let him go out there and try to get the max amount of money he can and take on the pressure of carrying a team. I know if you had confidence like most NBA players do why would you not take the max on a sub par team?
 5 years ago '07        #48
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Kastanova said:
Because he had a good series against the Mavs, had a decent series against the Spurs, but was ghost in the Laker series and Finals.

If Harden isn't getting to the FT line then he really isn't doing sh*t.

He will be paying a-lot of fines since when I watch him all I see is him flopping and going to the FT line.

He's a good play maker for himself and others, and has the 3 ball, and can hit the shots if he's open, but if he's having a bad night he's not going to offensively doing sh*t if the FT line isn't included or the refs aren't falling for his flop bullsh*t.

well said
 5 years ago '06        #49
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
Damn I want to see him stay in okc....he going to leave over 8 mil over 4 years on a 52 million dollar contract
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
they're on the books for 64.4 million next season. the cap will probably be around 58 to 60 million. boozer is making over 15 million next season. they'll be at 49.1 million on the books if they amnesty boozer. the qualifying offer to gibson is 3.1 million which would put them at 52.2 million. they should be able to offer him a max as long as they are under the cap, unless i'm missing something.

Can't go over the cap to sign a free agent unless you trying to keep one of your own players. Plus From what I read Taj aint taking no qualifying offer!He is trying to get his extension money now

They prob gotta pay Taj about 8-10mill a year for maybe 3-4yrs. Unless they get rid of Boozer and Taj at the same time somehow. But that would leave Noah as their only half decent big
 5 years ago '09        #51
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kastanova said:
They can't amnesty Perkins now that Dwight is on the Lakers.

OKC's front court is weak as it is, but to tell Ibaka & Collison to guard both Pau & Dwight wouldn't be fair. They'd have career numbers against them. They need Perkins to slow down Dwight, he's good at giving him fits.
But theres no way OKC can pay 3 max contracts with Ibaka & Perk.
 5 years ago '09        #52
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dun Language said:
what's really hood bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #53
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 GREAT1NE said:
Which is exactly why this moment has been known about for 2yrs by the Thunder GM.

He wanted to keep the core together, but he knows Harden is going to want to be a starter and a-lot of money.

It's a win-win solution if your a Lakers fan because you know James Harden might leave OKC but you also know their GM is cheap and doesn't wanst to pay the luxary tax at all.
 5 years ago '12        #54
space
space
 nastii_n*gga said:
Can't go over the cap to sign a free agent unless you trying to keep one of your own players. Plus From what I read Taj aint taking no qualifying offer!He is trying to get his extension money now

They prob gotta pay Taj about 8-10mill a year for maybe 3-4yrs. Unless they get rid of Boozer and Taj at the same time somehow. But that would leave Noah as their only half decent big
yea i forgot about that. if i'm the bulls i'd be willing to get rid of both gibson and boozer if you can get harden. i remember reading over some of the new salary cap rules but i can't remember them all. thanks for the refresher

Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 5 years ago '04        #55
space
space
space
 GREAT1NE said:
They can!!!Just gotta pay a ton of Tax too for being over the cap!!! The team been raking in profits for years and they probably still are. The team is also now double worth the owner previously bought it for!!Can't feel sorry for these billionaire owners claiming poverty and sh*t

They need to pay Harden his money!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #56
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
yea i forgot about that. if i'm the bulls i'd be willing to get rid of both gibson and boozer for harden. i remember reading over some of the new salary cap rules but i can't remember them all. thanks for the refresher
Then my question to you fam is do you REALLY want Ramonivic as your starting PF?

Because the Bulls front court would be too thin.

I'd cut Boozer personally, but I think Rip is due off books next year, not too sure.
 5 years ago '12        #57
space
space
 Kastanova said:
Then my question to you fam is do you REALLY want Ramonivic as your starting PF?

I'd cut Boozer personally, but I think Rip is due off books next year, not too sure.
radmonovic is off the books after this season. if the bulls are thinking ahead they may draft a big in next years draft or get one via trade a year from now. but even if they don't, i think the bulls should rather have a lineup with harden minus gibson and boozer than the opposite. they're a better and younger team. boozers contract is worth getting off the cap alone even if they still have to pay him the money he is owed. i knew he was a bad signing from the beginning. i remember how pau abused him during those lakers/jazz playoff series. boozer is so overrated at that price.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 10-27-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Harden to the Bulls...
 5 years ago '04        #59
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Kastanova said:

Team option for Rip next year..
 5 years ago '05        #60
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
hows amare stoudemire for harden sound
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy