Eminem Solo Album Virtually confirmed for 2013 by Paul Rosenberg

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
 5 years ago '04        #82
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 12478 12478
Lmao someone really posted that pink song...i lost faith after the marshall mathers lp.....nothing since then has been really worth listening to. His best verse since then was about 2 years ago. People will still buy his trash and he'll release some costume filled video making fun of pop stars then have them on his album
 5 years ago '11        #83
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 xplizit said:
1 million fu*ks from an audience of angry suburban kids who wish death on their parents for grounding them and need some pump up songs to make through another day of being bullied at school

and some corny adults who have a barbecue party while listening to lose yourself and cleaning out my closet
You seek to know a lot about these people
Anyways point is plenty of people care he's dropping an album, it's idiotic to believe that the biggest rapper in the game isn't being anticipated.

virusrev said:
Can't wait to hear some eminem and britney spears collabs. 2 of the sh*ttiest pop acts of all time coming together, one can only hope. *crosses fingers*
ICP fans still bitter

"Plus I was put here to put fear in f*ggots who spray Faygo Root Beer
And call themselves clowns cause they look queer
f*ggot 2 Dope and Silent Gay
Claiming Detroit, when y'all live 20 miles away
And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fu*king f*ggots the fu*k out
Ask em about the club they was at when they snuck out
After they ducked out the back when they saw us and bugged out
Ducked down and got paintballs shot at they truck, blaow!
Look at y'all running your mouth again
When you ain't seen a fu*king mile road south of 10
And I don't need help from D-12 to beat up two females
In make-up who may try to scratch me with Lee Nails
"Slim Anus," you damn right, slim anus
I don't get fu*ked in mine like you two little flaming f*ggots"
 5 years ago '04        #84
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
 norcal925 said:
ICP fans still bitter

"Plus I was put here to put fear in f*ggots who spray Faygo Root Beer
And call themselves clowns cause they look queer
f*ggot 2 Dope and Silent Gay
Claiming Detroit, when y'all live 20 miles away
And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fu*king f*ggots the fu*k out
Ask em about the club they was at when they snuck out
After they ducked out the back when they saw us and bugged out
Ducked down and got paintballs shot at they truck, blaow!
Look at y'all running your mouth again
When you ain't seen a fu*king mile road south of 10
And I don't need help from D-12 to beat up two females
In make-up who may try to scratch me with Lee Nails
"Slim Anus," you damn right, slim anus
I don't get fu*ked in mine like you two little flaming f*ggots"

Naw, I'm not bitter, ICP just dropped a new dope a.ss album featuring Geto Boys, Three Six Mafia, Ice Cube and Cold 187um.

You can have the boring rapper who takes balls to his face to promote his album and sh*tty pop songs about suicide.
 5 years ago '11        #85
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 virusrev said:
Naw, I'm not bitter, ICP just dropped a new dope a.ss album featuring Geto Boys, Three Six Mafia, Ice Cube and Cold 187um.

You can have the boring rapper who takes balls to his face to promote his album and sh*tty pop songs about suicide.
I don't even fu*k with eminem anymore, ill check the album but i have low expectations for it.
ICP is trash though
 5 years ago '04        #86
virusrev 
space
space
 norcal925 said:
I don't even fu*k with eminem anymore, ill check the album but i have low expectations for it.
ICP is trash though
backpedal
 5 years ago '11        #87
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 virusrev said:
backpedal
Backpedal?

Just cause i dont listen to his new stuff doesn't mean im not a fan, he still released plenty of good music but his new stuff sucks for the most part.
 5 years ago '07        #88
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 jj01 said:
more trash from this dude

no thx
 5 years ago '04        #89
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 virusrev said:

Wasn't ICP's single for the album called Chris Benoit? And I'm not sure how them working with Three Six Mafia means much. That's just weirdos doing songs with weirdos. Does anyone still care about Ice Cube on the mic? I would have thought he was too busy doing sh*tty Coors Light commercials and family comedy flicks.
 10-27-2012, 09:07 PM         #90
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL fu*k EMINEM

WHITE PEOPLE STICK TO THEIR OWN

THIS MANUFACTURED pus*y BOY, NOTHING BUT A MARKETING SCHEME FOR U DUMB fu*kS
 5 years ago '06        #91
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 tonystarks21 said:
shady is the only one who makes eminem threads and has news on him what a weird f*ggot irish white boy fu*k you and your europe a.ss take yo a.ss to those weird a.ss shady fan sites u bi*ch

at least its relavent info

ShadyVsEminem said:
Shut the fu*k up you Drake loving cousin fu*king hoodrat and go make another thread about Kanye or Kendricks or Nickis d!ck or some other gutter fu*king press. His last album thread had over 1/4 of a million views, a lot of em from confused idiots like you

5 years ago '06        #92
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 mR ReZiW said:
LOL fu*k EMINEM

WHITE PEOPLE STICK TO THEIR OWN

THIS MANUFACTURED pus*y BOY, NOTHING BUT A MARKETING SCHEME FOR U DUMB fu*kS
almost every artist is a market scheme nowadays
 5 years ago '05        #93
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 xplizit said:
1 million fu*ks from an audience of angry suburban kids who wish death on their parents for grounding them and need some pump up songs to make through another day of being bullied at school

and some corny adults who have a barbecue party while listening to lose yourself and cleaning out my closet
...all while your favorite rapper struggles to get 10,000 fu*ks from all those deep-in-the-streets ghetto neo-thug high school dropouts and kufi-rockin' poetry-whispering black power strugglefags who recite Nas lines sitting on their beds at night alone wishing they had a life outside of Boxden...
 5 years ago '10        #94
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
 xplizit said:
ironically the only listenable song on his last cd featured lil wayne

and it still had 0 replay value and started sounding corny after 2 days
horrible song.. I highly disagree.. Diff strokes for diff folks
 5 years ago '04        #95
virusrev 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Wasn't ICP's single for the album called Chris Benoit? And I'm not sure how them working with Three Six Mafia means much. That's just weirdos doing songs with weirdos. Does anyone still care about Ice Cube on the mic? I would have thought he was too busy doing sh*tty Coors Light commercials and family comedy flicks.
Chris Benoit is about the loss of sanity, nothing to do with suicide. ICP's verses don't make sense on the track because it's a first persons view of the loss of sanity, just mayhem, there's no structure or any point to any of it.

36 and Ice Cube have always and will always be dope to me. I mean if you prefer a Pink feature over Ice Cube or 36, then that's on you.
 5 years ago '04        #96
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 virusrev said:
Chris Benoit is about the loss of sanity, nothing to do with suicide. ICP's verses don't make sense on the track because it's a first persons view of the loss of sanity, just mayhem, there's no structure or any point to any of it.

36 and Ice Cube have always and will always be dope to me. I mean if you prefer a Pink feature over Ice Cube or 36, then that's on you.
So it's not cool for Eminem to talk about suicide but it's cool for ICP to do a song about a man famous for going ape sh*t, k!lling his family and THEN HIMSELF? Seems to me you're one of those guys that likes everyone from Michigan, except Eminem.

There's nothing wrong with a 36 or Cube feature and yes I would rather have those features than a Pink feature, but I'll take "boring" Em with a few pop features over this:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #97
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 NotInThisTown said:
If he does then is it safe to say that he should retire? I'm on his side right now, let's wait and see how this plays out.
em never does the same album twice, every album is always mad different than the last one, i noticed that recently, hes prolly gonna do some whole new sh*t

thats why people dont like relapse/recovery, not really cause theyre bad, mostly just because its not what they wanted but they dont know how to articulate that
 5 years ago '05        #98
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
Eminem's Pink feature = getting a bi*ch to sing for the hook...

ICP's Ice Cube/36 Mafia features = giving n*ggas no one gives that much of a sh*t about half your song to failrap all over...

Why are these even being compared?...
 5 years ago '06        #99
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
idk why wack a.ss icp is even being brought up in this thread
 5 years ago '04        #100
virusrev 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
So it's not cool for Eminem to talk about suicide but it's cool for ICP to do a song about a man famous for going ape sh*t, k!lling his family and THEN HIMSELF? Seems to me you're one of those guys that likes everyone from Michigan, except Eminem.

There's nothing wrong with a 36 or Cube feature and yes I would rather have those features than a Pink feature, but I'll take "boring" Em with a few pop features over this:
That song is dope, don't you like the Monster Mash? sh*t is just an updated monster mash really. Especially now that's it's Halloween, when I hit the parties tonight you better believe I'mma be bumpin that sh*t freakin a fine a.ss female.

And ICP was brought up because someone said I was a bitter ICP fan. But to me it's much better being an ICP in 2012 than an Eminem fan. Most of ya'll sh*ttin' on Eminem, like "Yeah he used to be dope". I been listening to ICP for something like 16 years, AND THEY'RE STILL DOPE TO ME and to all my homies that grew up on this sh*t. So Why would I be bitter? Ya'll losing, I'm not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago