College Football Saturday Talk Week 9

most viewed right now
 189
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #561
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
 DoMieD said:
I'm sorry but MSU isn't a Top 5 team in the SEC, much less a legit Top 10 team in CFB

Alabama
Florida
Georgia
LSU
South Carolina
Texas A&M
Mississippi State
Were see more about Miss State in the upcoming weeks
 5 years ago '04        #562
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,972 | Props total: 4301 4301
 DoMieD said:
Same..

I got +12 ND that's looking okay for now though
I took Oklahoma to cover...

But I did take the points on Michigan State, Arizona and Ohio State...
 10-27-2012, 09:05 PM         #563
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo dj fluker is mad overrated this year, good run blocker but really raw. He has the potential though.
 5 years ago '09        #564
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$7,896 | Props total: 13988 13988
This sh*t is pissing me the fu*k off! Put in Gardner! fu*k bellomy! Dude is garbage! 0-7 1 int, and a couple sacks! Forreal? fu*k this man.
 5 years ago '07        #565
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 JFamis said:
I took Oklahoma to cover...

But I did take the points on Michigan State, Arizona and Ohio State...
you should've asked me about that.. .normally OU doesn't cover unless its a close spread they usually destroy that.. thats why when it was 12 I was like ehh but still thought ND is overrated they still are but the less overrated team is winning right now
 5 years ago '09        #566
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 circleofpurple said:
This sh*t is pissing me the fu*k off! Put in Gardner! fu*k bellomy! Dude is garbage! 0-7 1 int, and a couple sacks! Forreal? fu*k this man.
Like I said, Gardner should have been starting.

And why is ND still playing soft coverage?
 10-27-2012, 09:15 PM         #567
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo who was that fob yelling in the background

Numbaa 2 comin up da middle right at chuuu
 5 years ago '04        #568
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,972 | Props total: 4301 4301
 TH35 said:
you should've asked me about that.. .normally OU doesn't cover unless its a close spread they usually destroy that.. thats why when it was 12 I was like ehh but still thought ND is overrated they still are but the less overrated team is winning right now
I'm actually playing with Oklahoma in my NCAA Online Dynasty league... My video game skills might be having me overconfident in Oklahoma
 5 years ago '07        #569
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 -BigC- said:
yo who was that fob yelling in the background

Numbaa 2 comin up da middle right at chuuu
they said watch 2 in the slot
 5 years ago '07        #570
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 JFamis said:
I'm actually playing with Oklahoma in my NCAA Online Dynasty league... My video game skills might be having me overconfident in Oklahoma
Yea they are. I don't even play with OU in NCAA. Go figure.
 5 years ago '06        #571
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 2046 2046
 DoMieD said:


Worry about Kiffin bringing more NCAA investigation(S) to your program.
a loss is a loss is a loss...but for the dude's health sake, they shoulda pulled him out once he threw up, if that happens to me, im not coming out for anything, sole responsibility of the training staff to get him out...felt bad for him
 5 years ago '04        #572
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,972 | Props total: 4301 4301
 TH35 said:
Yea they are. I don't even play with OU in NCAA. Go figure.
My usual go-tos, Oregon and Clemson, were taken, so it was a spur of the moment choice.
 10-27-2012, 09:20 PM         #573
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They not only left him in the game, they fu*king called a running play like two players later . I could give a fu*k about the L, that sh*t was fu*king disgusting. Dude had no fu*king concern at all for his QB. Dude could of died on the field.
 5 years ago '04        #574
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,972 | Props total: 4301 4301
 daffysm said:
a loss is a loss is a loss...but for the dude's health sake, they shoulda pulled him out once he threw up, if that happens to me, im not coming out for anything, sole responsibility of the training staff to get him out...felt bad for him
If you' ve ever played football, you'd want to stay in too, especially in a game that big.
 5 years ago '06        #575
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 2046 2046
 JFamis said:
If you' ve ever played football, you'd want to stay in too, especially in a game that big.
i said that in my reply haha which why I also said its the training staff's responsibility to get him outta there
 10-27-2012, 09:23 PM         #576
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100ms deleted his thread fu*kin f*g
 5 years ago '04        #577
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,972 | Props total: 4301 4301
 daffysm said:
i said that in my reply haha which why I also said its the training staff's responsibility to get him outta there
Excuse me, I'm dyslexic... I thought you said if you puked you'd want out.
 5 years ago '07        #578
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
Tony Jefferson HOLY sh*t!!!!
 10-27-2012, 09:24 PM         #579
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ND QB night night
 5 years ago '07        #580
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
I hope he's alright though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy