The Official Hurricane Sandy AKA "Frankenstorm.” In NYC. Can Yall Give Me An Online Funeral Service.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5123 5123
Hurricane rosa gains strength bad news, and heading north.
Still far from cali, still too early to predict.
Good news though.

[pic - click to view]

Lets hope she keeps her azz in the golf.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #162
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,809 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Andrefrbk said:
Hurricane rosa gains strength bad news, and heading north.
Still far from cali, still too early to predict.
Good news though.

[pic - click to view]

Lets hope she keeps her azz in the golf.

[pic - click to view]

You're lit.
Only thing cali has to worry about is an earthquake.
 5 years ago '12        #163
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,425 | Props total: 4062 4062
i go to school in manhattan and it got flooded. Damn. The only thing that happened to me was some flickering lights and my internet slowing down for a minute. If I meet a chick named Sandy, I'm Fei Long-ing her face.

Last edited by bkkid92; 10-31-2012 at 04:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #164
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 8878 8878
ONE QUESTION.

WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THESE CARS THAT ARE DAMAGED FROM WATER...

NO FLOOD INSURANCE?

or that is included in full coverage? alot of ppl gonna be mad
 5 years ago '05        #165
space
space
 Special Edd said:
ONE QUESTION.

WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THESE CARS THAT ARE DAMAGED FROM WATER...

NO FLOOD INSURANCE?

or that is included in full coverage? alot of ppl gonna be mad
NOPE total loss. The problem is a lot of us east n*ggas dont have flood insurance on our homes, and whips.

Unless they have full coverage, which chances are THEY DONT. Cuz NYC insurance on avg is like 2k a year.

But yeah those cars going to the junk yard. Salt water is annoying as fuk. It ruins the pistons, makes the car rust. Not even worth saving in some cases.

If anything insurance will cover some of the damages considering the circumstances. SMH imagine though, no house, no full coverage on house and car, then u have no job cause of sandy...
 5 years ago '07        #166
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 275 275
My man just told me n*gga is posin as emergency, police, and fema workers then robbing n*ggas once they open they doors, damn shame man, fu*kin shame man
 5 years ago '08        #167
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 DallasTexas said:
its okay,, the earthquake will come soon enough... .. also..how bout those mavs
tru that were expecting a big quake, and after it happens u wont see me on boxden acting like its the end of the world like some posters on here, and thats cold leave my lakers out of this shyt lol
 5 years ago '05        #168
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
what are they doing to fix that crane... if its not fixed
 5 years ago '05        #169
space
space
 YARKONE said:
what are they doing to fix that crane... if its not fixed
They have to build another crane to get that crane down...

Ironic right. Building a crane, FOR another crane.

The contracting company need to be sued by the city. And put the money back into the community.
 10-31-2012, 07:18 PM         #170
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Azz is in Brooklyn? i'm in Harlem and we chillin i got a case of water in the house, fridge full of salmon and full tank of gas did all my rounds yesterday dropped off money water and food my sisters nieces nephews moms is all good. My ex lives in NJ in a high flood area but she far enough north that she had no flooding only lose of power had a hard time getting to work because of power lines but she made it she's good her only concern is getting gas
 5 years ago '09        #171
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Andrefrbk said:

Mayor basically like trains are fuked, blah blah... The trains are not banks, it has nothing to do with finance. Thus we do not give a fuk, you walk 10 miles to work/school and LIKE IT. Cuz we aint fixing that shiit for a year.
 Andrefrbk said:
WHY IS THIS ARGUMENT A "MY NATURAL DISASTER IS BIGGER THAN YOUR NATURAL DISASTER" "YOU SHOULD STOP POSTING IN YOUR THREAD, ABOUT AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED WHERE YOU LIVE..."

STFU! AND DONT TELL ME HOW TO BEHAVE!

Im not you, im me, things that affect you and affect the n*ggas saying im acting like this is dooms day... WE ARE NOT THE SAME! Im sure you didnt grow up in NYC your whole life, and live here. You dont have friends and family in the lower east side, you didnt go to school in the lower east. So dont tell me i should basically downplay the fact that this storm effects me.

If i seem emotional and passionate about the events. Its because i am. And if you, and those other two n*ggas dont like that. Then gtfo of the thread, stop reading. This isnt katrina... That was a separate catastrophe, sandy is another. You might determine how bad a disaster is by how many died, and how much it costs compared to other disasters. But you fail to understand that we got hit with a hurricane 1000mi wide. Many many areas were affected, 8+ million in NYC alone had their lives changed.

Thats a pretty big deal to me.
In conclusion, you have a really long dik neck, and you should go c*m all over those other two f*ggits in here. Have a good day.

yall 3 should have been in the fire instead of the 90+ homes that got leveled.

*Posts video on subway's in water*
Faggit poster "bro why are u making such a big deal about that, i mean bro bro, katrina was way worse..."

*pics of close to 100 homes destroyed in fire during sandy*
Faggit poster "Bro bro bro, why are u still talking about this, i mean its not that serious, multiple city blocks burn down alllll the time... Like bro like, yo listen like bro... Forreal Katrina was way worse, so you shouldnt talk about sandy anymore. Stop exaggerating, its only been estimated at 50bil in damage today... Like ima f*ggit, i see this stuff all the time. Plus my friend said the trains run under 8 feet of water, so NYC n*ggas need to stfu..."
Look how you name call? You are such a immature, ranting male.

Did I say I don't have family there I cannot contact? Did I say I know no one in NY, NJ? No to both questions.

You are correct, it is NOT about who have it worse but a lot of y'all survived while THOUSANDS died in KATRINA. You are ALIVE. You stated and I quote, "no more jobs" and "no more normal lives". That is a EXAGGERATION. As if things NEVER get better? It may not return to the state you WANT it to be but it will return to as soon as things calm down etc. However, TIME is what it is all about. Pray/meditate or whatever you do for the families and people affected. My focus is to HELP those in need, make sure people are okay and hoped that the whole east coast get better. Definitely condolences for the ones who LOST loved ones.That is what I do. Sending positive energy their way.

If you feel so passionate about it and you live in NYC then get off the computer and go help or a.ssist with what's needed.

I didn't say DOWNPLAY anything. I said you are the type of person to exaggerate and possibly during a survival moment PANIC.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 10-31-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #172
space
space

[video - click to view]

:(
 5 years ago '05        #173
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Look how you name call? You are such a immature, ranting male.

Did I say I don't have family there I cannot contact? Did I say I know no one in NY, NJ? No to both questions.

You are correct, it is NOT about who have it worse but a lot of y'all survived while THOUSANDS died in KATRINA. You are ALIVE. You stated and I quote, "no more jobs" and "no more normal lives". That is a EXAGGERATION. As if things NEVER get better? It may not return to the state you WANT it to be but it will return to as soon as things calm down etc. However, TIME is what it is all about. Pray/meditate or whatever you do for the families and people affected. My focus is to HELP those in need, make sure people are okay and hoped that the whole east coast get better. Definitely condolences for the ones who LOST loved ones.That is what I do. Sending positive energy their way.

If you feel so passionate about it and you live in NYC then get off the computer and go help or a.ssist with what's needed.

I didn't say DOWNPLAY anything. I said you are the type of person to exaggerate and possibly during a survival moment PANIC.
n*gga i already donated, I need train service, i intend to help clean up. They are actively looking for volunteers... Clearly you dont know what the definition of exaggerating.
verb
[with object]

represent (something) as being larger, better, or worse than it really is: she was apt to exaggerate any aches and pains

"no more jobs"

We will find out how many jobs were lost in the hurricane... The job losses should be exaggerated if i were exaggerating.

"no more normal lives".

Living with out electronics, internet, television, hot water, hot food, a phone... And losing your job due to a hurricane. Not normal sorry man. Again. exaggerating?

See, im not trying to sell anything here. Im not trying to convince you that Sandy should be an important disaster TO YOU. I dont give a flying fuk about YOU... Im showing you the facts, pictures, sources, and video. You decide how you want to feel about the circumstances. Dont tell me how i should feel, and what i should do. Because our synaptic connections are not the same, our neural pathways are not the same get it.

And you were right i shouldnt have called you names, i should have simply told you to fuk yourself.
 5 years ago '09        #174
space
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
n*gga i already donated, I need train service, i intend to help clean up. They are actively looking for volunteers... Clearly you dont know what the definition of exaggerating.
verb
[with object]

represent (something) as being larger, better, or worse than it really is: she was apt to exaggerate any aches and pains

"no more jobs"

We will find out how many jobs were lost in the hurricane... The job losses should be exaggerated if i were exaggerating.

"no more normal lives".

Living with out electronics, internet, television, hot water, hot food, a phone... And losing your job due to a hurricane. Not normal sorry man. Again. exaggerating?

See, im not trying to sell anything here. Im not trying to convince you that Sandy should be an important disaster TO YOU. I dont give a flying fuk about YOU... Im showing you the facts, pictures, sources, and video. You decide how you want to feel about the circumstances. Dont tell me how i should feel, and what i should do. Because our synaptic connections are not the same, our neural pathways are not the same get it.

And you were right i shouldnt have called you names, i should have simply told you to fuk yourself.
I see many showing empathy, condolences etc like myself but you like to go from page to page and dragging it on, over exaggerating. Which makes it WORSE than helping people come to terms at what has happened.

Immaturity level is kind of high for you. You can't even have a civil debate without the need to sound like a attention seeker and ranting on and on.

Again, nothing lasts forever. Katrina was hit in 2005 did it last for ever? What about the 1929 great depression? What about bush being in office? What about Hurricane Irene? What about SanFransisco earthquake? What about slavery?

Sure, determinism happens. Sure, people will take a while to cope and come to reasoning of this, that is understandable and that is pure condolences from me.

However, loosing electricity doesn't last forever, going without phone, lights etc DOES NOT LAST FOREVER. NY and NJ will get back on their feet. This situation like anything else takes a toll on people but it DOES NOT LAST FOREVER. People are thankful just to be alive.

You on the other hand are acting as if "Jesus" came back and said he wasn't taking you.
 5 years ago '05        #175
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10681 10681
I'm not arguing with u dogs.. It's obvious u get a thrill outta posting long a.ss paragraphs and shock photos and YouTube videos
 5 years ago '09        #176
space
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
I'm not arguing with u dogs.. It's obvious u get a thrill outta posting long a.ss paragraphs and shock photos and YouTube videos
 5 years ago '05        #177
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I see many showing empathy, condolences etc like myself but you like to go from page to page and dragging it on, over exaggerating. Which makes it WORSE than helping people come to terms at what has happened.

Immaturity level is kind of high for you. You can't even have a civil debate without the need to sound like a attention seeker and ranting on and on.

Again, nothing lasts forever. Katrina was hit in 2005 did it last for ever? What about the 1929 great depression? What about bush being in office? What about Hurricane Irene? What about SanFransisco earthquake? What about slavery?

Sure, determinism happens. Sure, people will take a while to cope and come to reasoning of this, that is understandable and that is pure condolences from me.

However, loosing electricity doesn't last forever, going without phone, lights etc DOES NOT LAST FOREVER. NY and NJ will get back on their feet. This situation like anything else takes a toll on people but it DOES NOT LAST FOREVER. People are thankful just to be alive.

You on the other hand are acting as if "Jesus" came back and said he wasn't taking you.
Okay.

ChickzNKickz said:
If my post are long to you, then you probably think and type slow as fuk. If it 500 words is long to you, then im guessing a n*gga probably still in the 3rd grade? I a.ssume.

Ayo, im asking to keep this on topic, going too hard wit this nonsensical trolling in a real topic.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-31-2012 at 10:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #178
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
fu*k Sandy

5 years ago '06        #179
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
your doing too much for this situation. post news stop going overboard with your statements. breezy point burned down nj got r*ped, all this sh*t happened it already happened stfu about it. keep new updtes
 5 years ago '05        #180
space
space

so sad

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 11-01-2012 at 09:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy