The Official Hurricane Sandy AKA "Frankenstorm.” In NYC. Can Yall Give Me An Online Funeral Service.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2012, 11:18 AM         #141
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrefbrk you are overreacting. I travel to the city often for work/leisure so I have lots of contacts there...it's taking people a while to get from the outer boroughs to the city (like 3 hours today from what I'm hearing) but in Manhattan everything above 34th is fine. I had to make phone calls this morning and got the scoop.

Power and communication will be spotty and the train is fu*ked for a while but you're treating it like it's armageddon

chill.

New Orleans was way more fu*ked after Katrina, and NYC was lowkey prepared for this.
 5 years ago '05        #142
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
Dat note2....

[pic - click to view]

Queens breezy point is flat, 100+ homes were burnt down... Like multiple blocks leveled in rapid succession.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Places still have mad water...
[IMG]http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/260259
 5 years ago '05        #143
space
space
 iThink said:
Andrefbrk you are overreacting. I travel to the city often for work/leisure so I have lots of contacts there...it's taking people a while to get from the outer boroughs to the city (like 3 hours today from what I'm hearing) but in Manhattan everything above 34th is fine. I had to make phone calls this morning and got the scoop.

Power and communication will be spotty and the train is fu*ked for a while but you're treating it like it's armageddon

chill.

New Orleans was way more fu*ked after Katrina, and NYC was lowkey prepared for this.
Not sure who you are speaking too, but my mom got in contact with her friend who is int he city.

The streets are jam packed, taxi cabs are running and instructed to take more than one passenger. Ie. strangers going to similar areas.
Multiple accidents, a lot of street lights fell during the storm. its hard to get around NYC without traffic lights, those will take a while to replace. Atm police have their hands FULL, so there isnt anyone to direct traffic. Check google maps traffic view if you think im bullshiiting. RED all red! No sanitation, nothing.

Its bad the city is crippled, THEIR internet down, ATT, Verizon towers down. No power to have devices anyway.

You say everything above 34th is fine...

[pic - click to view]

we have a crane dangling by thin pieces of steel, threatening to wipe out multiple buildings/blocks.
As a result 7 block radius around the crane has been evacuated till its safely taken down.

No FDR or westside highway in some areas.

Yeah n*gga shiit aint bad, its good. Cause a city with millions that rely on public transportation by trains. Will be able to cram onto a bus, and miraculously move through hundreds of cars throughout the city.

Fuking idiot. Your name is iThink. But clearly you dont.
This isnt about who had it worse, or stop biitching Katrina this or that. STFU MAN!

And yes phaggot, we were low key prepared. Tomorrow the train will be running, we can swim into stations, and ride the rails underground through 5feet of sea water.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yep just swim down to the train station.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Trian station under 8 feet of water, tracks flooded end to end, tracks that run under rivers are completely flooded top to bottom ie Manhattan to outter borough trains.

NO PROBLEM im just gassing it up.

^obviously your friends know much about the situation we face.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-31-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #144
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 5 years ago '11        #145
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3485 3485
good thing the trains will be runnin tomorrow
 5 years ago '05        #146
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
Dre, you should work for the news.. You're doing a heck of a job over exaggerating this sh*t..

Yes, it's fuked up in NY right now, but the way your posting you would have n*ggaz thinking doomsday came and went...
 10-31-2012, 01:06 PM         #147
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyc said:
good thing the trains will be runnin tomorrow
in what areas? i hear they're going to be down 4-8 weeks minimum throughout most of manhattan and this comes from a friend who works at FTA who is a liaison to MTA. they're supposed to augment bus routes i guess and they are looking at allocating federal funds to bring in additional buses. if you have any info, post it, i'm sure the people who live in the city who might not have heard otherwise will appreciate it.

and to the azz eating pedo, since you're one for name calling, welcome to your first hurricane and emergency management, fool. like i said, it's not the end of the world. some areas were hit harder and wiped out, breezy point is practically a barrier island and got the bay st. louis/pearlington/pass christian treatment...it happens. others will be able to sustain when relief starts to flow in. i've been there multiple times...it's gonna be about learning how to move and shake in the areas you need. you don't need to be everywhere all the time unless you're the mayor and i don't know it? in a city full of people who are fairly street smart as it pertains to their surroundings if you pay attention you'll be able to get your life under control for a while until things return to normalcy.

the precedent has been largely set for sh*t like this. for people who don't live in immediate coastal areas, they're working on getting y'all back to business first. believe that.
 10-31-2012, 01:07 PM         #148
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Dre, you should work for the news.. You're doing a heck of a job over exaggerating this sh*t..

Yes, it's fuked up in NY right now, but the way your posting you would have n*ggaz thinking doomsday came and went...
thank you...
 5 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:

Im literally telling it how it is... Stop telling me im exaggerating. LOOK at the situation.

Like exactly how it is, im spitting it. I showed the videos, i showed the pictures.

Last nite bloomberg stood on the podium and said he had no time estimate for the train repairs. And even said on the record he they dont even know if it can be repaired, it might have to be rebuilt in some areas like LES.

n*gga there is nothing exaggerated about this. Look at the pix, look at the videos. Record breaking 8mil without power last nite. Record breaking storm on the east side, none of us have storm proof windows, or housing regulations.

Cony island theme park an iconic part of history destroyed.

[pic - click to view]

Looting started in cony island, the whole area is devastated.

[pic - click to view]

bank looted

[pic - click to view]

Famlies no power or heat...

The storm pushed the beach back so far, that the projects is now apart of the beach in some places, that much sand and debris in coney island.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If this isnt serious donate 40billion because thats how much it will cost to repair the north east side.

[pic - click to view]

Places in NJ are flat lands with floating debris. DONT U FUKING GET IT. There is nothing normal, or over exaggerated... Winter is here, millions dont have homes.
 10-31-2012, 01:25 PM         #150
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id be lootin the sh*t out of places!
 5 years ago '05        #151
space
space
You two fuk boys. fuk yourselves... iThink you need to shut your dik cheese with E.coli breath up. Fuking phaggot.

[video - click to view]

46 MILES OF FUKING TRACK UNDER WATER RIGHT NOW
TRAIN CARRIES 5.6 MILLION ON A DAILY BASIS.
YES YOU FUKING PUZZY LIPPED, c*m PASTED EYEBROW PHAGGOTS! THIS IS DOOMSDAY FOR US! NOT FOR YOU PHAGGOT FOR US CITIZENS!
Aint shiit you fuk boys can say to downplay this... Unless you have postive things to say, or news about the situation DO NOT SAY SHIIT!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

NJ

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Apparently this is normal shiit to you fuk boys, who try to down play this like we are supposed to just be cool with it, and act like its not a big deal.

[video - click to view]

You have watched jersey right... Does this look like the roller coaster vinny and ronnie got on like 2 seasons ago... Does it look like the boardwalk you seen them walk up and down?

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-31-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #152
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:

iThink said:
in what areas? i hear they're going to be down 4-8 weeks minimum throughout most of manhattan and this comes from a friend who works at FTA who is a liaison to MTA. they're supposed to augment bus routes i guess and they are looking at allocating federal funds to bring in additional buses. if you have any info, post it, i'm sure the people who live in the city who might not have heard otherwise will appreciate it.

and to the azz eating pedo, since you're one for name calling, welcome to your first hurricane and emergency management, fool. like i said, it's not the end of the world. some areas were hit harder and wiped out, breezy point is practically a barrier island and got the bay st. louis/pearlington/pass christian treatment...it happens. others will be able to sustain when relief starts to flow in. i've been there multiple times...it's gonna be about learning how to move and shake in the areas you need. you don't need to be everywhere all the time unless you're the mayor and i don't know it? in a city full of people who are fairly street smart as it pertains to their surroundings if you pay attention you'll be able to get your life under control for a while until things return to normalcy.

the precedent has been largely set for sh*t like this. for people who don't live in immediate coastal areas, they're working on getting y'all back to business first. believe that.
Yeh man, there isnt shiit you can fuking tell me to make this seem like its cool. "Welcome to your first hurricane" n*gga welcome your uncle, after i fuk your grandmother and bust a nut in her puzzy.

You f*ggits, are trying to be cool huh. Apparently 60+ dead, and bodies showing up every couple hours... No prob. Listen you are not saying shiit worth anything. I dont give a fuk about what your friend says, he isnt a credible source.

If you think im exaggerating, fine. If you see the pix and videos i sent you, and say this is not a big deal fine.
I hope you get r*ped by wet dirty homeless n*gga in NYC with aids, and hep A-E. So you can die, but before you die, i want to be at the hospital to put a dead dogs dik in your mouth.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-31-2012 at 01:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #153
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3608 3608
well at least the large rats in NY will be trimmed down some
 5 years ago '05        #154
space
space
 NaMeLeSs- said:
well at least the large rats in NY will be trimmed down some
Sadly no it gets worse actually. It drives the rats above ground. So the 6-9 inch rats you see in the subways are now above ground in businesses, and will breed like flies...

We got a real infestation and sanitary problem moving forward.

(Go a couple pages back, there is a good rat story.)

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-31-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #155
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Andrefrbk said:

Apparently this is normal shiit to you fuk boys, who try to down play this like we are supposed to just be cool with it, and act like its not a big deal.

You have watched jersey right... Does this look like the roller coaster vinny and ronnie got on like 2 seasons ago... Does it look like the boardwalk you seen them walk up and down?
underwater rollercoasters
 5 years ago '09        #156
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 Andrefrbk said:
Possibly the worst time to be an attention wh0ore forreal

Millions lost their homes, hundred thousands, no more jobs, no more normal life. n*ggas right now are stranded with no electronics, light, phone NOTHING. But she bring out them hard azz fake tiddies man.

cant she do sumtin else. Like let n*ggas grab on her tiddies to swim to safety out in jersey.

Mayor basically like trains are fuked, blah blah... The trains are not banks, it has nothing to do with finance. Thus we do not give a fuk, you walk 10 miles to work/school and LIKE IT. Cuz we aint fixing that shiit for a year.

I keep seeing posts by you. While the updates are interesting you are going HEAVY on this like this is the end of the world. I mean damn and I quote "no more jobs"..."no more normal life". That is OVER EXAGGERATION. You got people in NY on BOXDEN telling you - you are going over board.

Hurricane Katrina death toll was WAY OVER 2,000. It caused $108 BILLION in damage.

Compared to the $60 billion and 50 people k!lled. My concern now is that those that are alive, have water, food.
I am sure it is fu*ked up there and I can only imagine but NEW JERSEY was hit VERY HARD. Still you are like the worst person to be with in the time of danger and a time for survival, you would panic and exaggerate.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 10-31-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #157
DJ Linx 4 heat pts
space
space
$892 | Props total: 1043 1043
Went outside today for the first time since the storm broke. Saw some sh*t and best believe I was holding them things just to go buy some deodorant...
 5 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
I keep seeing posts by you. While the updates are interesting you are going HEAVY on this like this is the end of the world. I mean damn and I quote "no more jobs"..."no more normal life". That is OVER EXAGGERATION. You got people in NY on BOXDEN telling you - you are going over board.

Hurricane Katrina death toll was WAY OVER 2,000. It caused $108 BILLION in damage.

Compared to the $60 billion and 50 people k!lled. My concern now is that those that are alive, have water, food.
I am sure it is fu*ked up there and I can only imagine but NEW JERSEY was hit VERY HARD. Still you are like the worst person to be with in the time of danger and a time for survival, you would panic and exaggerate.

WHY IS THIS ARGUMENT A "MY NATURAL DISASTER IS BIGGER THAN YOUR NATURAL DISASTER" "YOU SHOULD STOP POSTING IN YOUR THREAD, ABOUT AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED WHERE YOU LIVE..."

STFU! AND DONT TELL ME HOW TO BEHAVE!

Im not you, im me, things that affect you and affect the n*ggas saying im acting like this is dooms day... WE ARE NOT THE SAME! Im sure you didnt grow up in NYC your whole life, and live here. You dont have friends and family in the lower east side, you didnt go to school in the lower east. So dont tell me i should basically downplay the fact that this storm effects me.

If i seem emotional and passionate about the events. Its because i am. And if you, and those other two n*ggas dont like that. Then gtfo of the thread, stop reading. This isnt katrina... That was a separate catastrophe, sandy is another. You might determine how bad a disaster is by how many died, and how much it costs compared to other disasters. But you fail to understand that we got hit with a hurricane 1000mi wide. Many many areas were affected, 8+ million in NYC alone had their lives changed.

Thats a pretty big deal to me.
In conclusion, you have a really long dik neck, and you should go c*m all over those other two f*ggits in here. Have a good day.

[video - click to view]

yall 3 should have been in the fire instead of the 90+ homes that got leveled.

*Posts video on subway's in water*
Faggit poster "bro why are u making such a big deal about that, i mean bro bro, katrina was way worse..."

*pics of close to 100 homes destroyed in fire during sandy*
Faggit poster "Bro bro bro, why are u still talking about this, i mean its not that serious, multiple city blocks burn down alllll the time... Like bro like, yo listen like bro... Forreal Katrina was way worse, so you shouldnt talk about sandy anymore. Stop exaggerating, its only been estimated at 50bil in damage today... Like ima f*ggit, i see this stuff all the time. Plus my friend said the trains run under 8 feet of water, so NYC n*ggas need to stfu..."

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-31-2012 at 03:23 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #159
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
keep safe out there people..i'll keep y'all in my prayers even this andref muthafu*ka who i don't even like ...i just thank god i live on the westcoast... la although windy is the same great weather as always
 5 years ago '05        #160
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
keep safe out there people..i'll keep y'all in my prayers even this andref muthafu*ka who i don't even like ...i just thank god i live on the westcoast... la although windy is the same great weather as always

[pic - click to view]

Thanks brah stay up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago