The Official Hurricane Sandy AKA "Frankenstorm. In NYC. Can Yall Give Me An Online Funeral Service.

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
fu*king crazy
 5 years ago '04        #82
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Just got my power back on...donated $50 to Red Cross
 5 years ago '05        #83
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
 EscoNore said:
Just got my power back on...donated $50 to Red Cross
dope...

damn yo the death toll just keeps rising and rising. lost so many lil ones.

DONATIONS NEEDED, RED CROSS.

Millions are expected to be without power for weeks.
Millions are homeless, many children are affected!
Need supplies for the next couple weeks or even months.
Rebuilding is 30+billion. So every bit will help.

^Money goes directly to red cross, non profit.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-30-2012 at 05:10 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #84
space
space
Cell towers in NYC are beginning to fail, on top of this many are unable to charge their cellphones.

We might have a situation where citizens have no contact with the world for weeks. No internet, TV, OR PHONES!

I have friends and family that have yet to reply back due to dead phones, no clue how many people are doing.

Basically in NYC and many other areas you are trapped with no form of communication. Must be terrible.
NEW YORK — Hurricane Sandy knocked out a quarter of the cell towers in an area spreading across ten states, and the situation could get worse, federal regulators said Tuesday.

Many cell towers that are still working are doing so with the help of generators and could run out of fuel before commercial power is restored, the Federal Communications Commission said.
Verizon Communications Inc., the biggest phone company in the region, had some of its facilities in downtown Manhattan flooded, shutting down phone and Internet service.

Further uptown, data centers hosted in a “telecom hotel” that spans a whole block and houses Google’s New York headquarters were reporting outages as well, apparently because backup power failed when commercial power was cut Monday evening.

Renesys Corp., which monitors the pathways of the Internet, said the storm caused major outages in New Jersey and New York. The city is a major transit point for international telecommunications traffic, and the firm said carriers were scrambling to route traffic around it.

Cablevision Systems Corp., which serves parts of Long Island, New York City and New Jersey, said it’s experiencing widespread outages due to the loss of power. The company said it doesn’t yet know the extent of outages in New Jersey, which bore the brunt of the storm.

Time Warner Cable Inc., the other big New York-area cable company, said it had no reports of significant damage to its network, but customers without power had no cable service.

AT&T Inc. said there are “issues” in hard-hit areas, and it’s in the early stages of checking for damage and restoring service.

We are looking at a dangerous situation here, sh*t has hit the fan in NYC. 95% of the citizens do not own a fire arm, so there will be a lot of criminals preying on people.
Fuking sandy has seen niccas back to the 1940s and shiit.
 5 years ago '05        #85
space
space
Update
The city that never sleeps, expected to sleep for at least a week...

A couple days in pitch black darkness without any communication is expected. Hot food, and meal situations dont look good.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Its looks fuking crazy from space. Massive storm.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #87
space
space
Shark swimming in NY neighborhood...

[video - click to view]

DEAD

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Sucks man

[video - click to view]

Crane still hanging on by a thread... I hope it holds up... If that thing falls awww man.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-30-2012 at 06:05 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #88
space
space
What a fuking crazy retard

[video - click to view]

Ohhh shiit man he cud have died

[video - click to view]

VERY COOL!

[video - click to view]

6+ blocks of homes in queens 60+ homes lost in inferno.

[video - click to view]

A entire neighborhood was basically flattened by the inferno.

Dudes drifting yesterday smh... idiots.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-30-2012 at 06:25 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #89
space
space
Coco ICE T wife t*ts + wind... Did she really have to bring her t*ts to a hurricane though?

[video - click to view]

MUST SEE helicopter view of parts of NJ, STILL underwater. Homes flat, debris all that left.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Not one home was good.

Tunnel is flooded end to end, like a long swimming pool

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-30-2012 at 06:28 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #90
space
space
Hurricane "ROSA"
Heading N W
Slightly up and away from cali is the general direction..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Still waaaay to early to tell where this storm will go. It just formed in the past 2 days. But 45 mph winds already. I dont think cali, or the west side can take on Sandy's sister.
 10-30-2012, 06:52 PM         #91
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't know it was this bad, and a hurricane coming towards Cali, probably just going to hit MExico maybe I spoke to soon
 5 years ago '10        #92
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #93
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
at this whole thread....Sandy is a ruthless bi*ch for this one.
 5 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
didn't know it was this bad, and a hurricane coming towards Cali, probably just going to hit MExico maybe I spoke to soon
US cant afford another 30+billion dollar disaster...

1 more its a wrap. Lets hope Rose does not go anywhere near US soil.
 5 years ago '06        #95
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn... my ny n*ggas gotta be sh*ttin bricks. out here, in Florida, n*ggas lookin at these up north n*ggas like.. "stop bi*chin.. yall gon be aight" lol we used to it. i got used to it real early.

I just know it gotta look crazy for NY to be goin through that. I cant imagine times square as a ghost town.
 5 years ago '05        #96
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
hurricane irene fu*ked us up. glad this missed us just gotta worry about tornados n sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #97
space
space

[pic - click to view]

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- The teenage girl found dead in Tottenville in the wake of Hurricane Sandy has been identified as Angela Dresch, a 13-year-old eighth-grade student.

The Yetman Avenue resident is one of three confirmed deaths on the Island attributed to the hurricane.

On Monday night, a catastrophic wave slammed into the home of Angela's family, completely decimating it and several neighboring houses. The foundation, soaked debris, steps and some shrubbery are all that remains of her property.

Her father, George, has not been found; her mother, Patricia, is in critical condition at Staten Island University Hospital, Prince's Bay.

george-dresch.JPG George Dresch is shown at left in this Staten Island Advance photo taken in 2011 at the foot of Yetman Avenue, Tottenville, during the cleanup that followed Hurricane Irene. Staten Island Advance photo
Neighbors said the family was one of just a few holdouts on Yetman at the edge of the borough's South Shore. They said the Dresch family stayed behind because their home was looted when they evacuated during Tropical Storm Irene last year.

Angela attended Totten Intermediate School, located up the block from her house. Neighbors said her mother teaches CCD classes at Our Lady of Help of Christians School, also in Tottenville.

"She was a really nice girl," said Totten student Christian Palumbo, describing her as a sweetheart. "One of the nicest kids you could meet."

Social media users began recognizing the girl's death around noon today. A group to memorialize her titled "RIP Angela Dresch" was created.

"Seeing this makes me sick," wrote Tiffani Cropley. "Baby please come home to us. You were my everything."

Tommy Mathis, who lives on Manhattan Street, said the Dresch family was full of hardworking people.

“Good, everyday people,” said Mathis. “It’s really unfortunate.”
mad bodies showing up.

Damn why couldnt sandy go to chi.
 5 years ago '05        #98
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
West Coast won
 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM         #99
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well...just wow.

ATTENTION: This thread initially started out lightheartedly, but sandy has proven to be the most devastating storm in American history.
don't agree in the slightest, but it turned out to be no joke. even cat 1s are a trip when there's water everywhere. a good buddy of mine from college lives on 8th ave near midtown and tweeted some pictures this morning of a building who's facade just apparently disintegrated. nuts.
 5 years ago '04        #100
D.IrIsH 333 heat pts333
space
space
$5,196 | Props total: 7038 7038
 iThink said:
well...just wow.

don't agree in the slightest, but it turned out to be no joke. even cat 1s are a trip when there's water everywhere. a good buddy of mine from college lives on 8th ave near midtown and tweeted some pictures this morning of a building who's facade just apparently disintegrated. nuts.
I'm sure it's arguable.. but anyone has to admit this was catastrophic in its scope and damage. Yes, it was a Cat 1 hurricane but CNN was saying last night once it reached land and meshed with another cold air storm front it was equal to a cat 3 hybrid storm..

Even the dude behind "the perfect storm" was in awe of Sandy..

Katrina was crazy too.. but this one targeted one of the biggest cities in North America and I'm pretty sure has caused more $ value damage as well.

What's important now is everyone's safety and the focus on rebuilding and moving forward..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now