The Official Hurricane Sandy AKA "Frankenstorm.” In NYC. Can Yall Give Me An Online Funeral Service.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
14099 pageviews
196 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5127 5127
The Official Hurricane Sandy AKA "Frankenstorm.” In NYC. Can Yall Give Me An Online Funeral Service.

ATTENTION: This thread initially started out lightheartedly, but sandy has proven to be the most devastating storm in American history.

Moving forward I provided you with hours of continuous updates and information. There are dozens of rare pictures and videos throughout this thread.
Many of the links provide timelines of the events to get you up to speed.

Sandy has left 8 million people without electricity, and millions without homes to return to. Many people are completely disconnected from the world. Cell towers and internet is beginning to fail in NYC.

Beyond page 3, this thread takes a serious turn.

Thank you for reading.
*Taps Mic* This may be my final rant.

So this great city, NYC... With a f*ggit azz major... Not so great.
And Brooklyn n*ggas float... image

Once again we are being tested...
The lawd does not exist... Obviously.
But still ima say he is testing us, so religious folks can feel me.

We defeated Irene hoe azz...
While yall dudes in the south had to swim west,
here in NYC white people swag surfed down the city streets in 60Mph winds asking for more.

[pic - click to view]

Shiit wasnt that serious, came through pushed a lil leaves. Brooklyn was safe, NYC is safe. The only thing that can take this great city down is a big azz airplane. Thankfully airplanes the size of continents dont exist.
We told Irene to suk us up, and jizzed in her eye as it passed over us.

[pic - click to view]

But now... The biitch older sister wanna come through.
"Sandy." Because of the size of this hoe, she is already being amped up by the media...
Our local news stations are saying things like it will be "epic" "historic" "catastrophic" "real n*gga's shiit".
The official nick name so far the media is using is "Frankenstorm.”

No one knows exactly where this biitch is gonna hit, but its coming off water, and its its coming right over boston, NYC, NJ, update basically she trying to fuk everybody this weekend and through the week.

[pic - click to view]

No one knows if she even gonna come off the water and kiss us like that. But if she were to do some hoe shiit like that. We would be in some serious trouble... Even at 70mph cat2, the city would be swimming.
“The worst-case scenario is that the storm hits in the mid-Jersey area,” he said. “That forces water from the ocean into New York Harbor and we get significant flooding in New York City, particularly in Lower Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens.”
So 2 things can happen this weekend. She can turn away, or follow the path getting stronger over the water, then land right on top of us. If that really is the case... And it goes down.

[pic - click to view]

Because our mayor hates black people "Stop and frisk". Im pretty sure there will be a white people, and hipster evacuation first. If you are biracial, you will probably have to prove your dad is white, or else you risk being left to float on a hood, in your hood...

[pic - click to view]

On my way home I was stuck in grid lock traffic, people saying they are headed south for the weekend. Like literally, I was bumper to bumper stuck mid afternoon.

Governor declared state of emergency. Evacuations are going to be happening in the next couple hours. No subway, no buses this weekend.

In conclusion... I can swim, dont let n*ggas try to tell u black people cant swim. But honestly i dont want to fuking swim. So if ima drown, ima go to the third floor of our home, put on some NBA 2k13, and finally beat the heat with the brooklyn nets on superstar in the playoff's.

Make sure yall have a online wake for a n*gga, Ronnie say a couple words... Tell em a story about me getting banned or sumtin or the legendary tranny thread.

[pic - click to view]

If im dead, its all good... believe this...
Im in heaven trying to smash that Spanish chick who got hit by the train after gettin 5 man gang-banged on video.
If im in hell, ill probably be chillin wit Steve jobs asking him if dat n*gga heard... Cuz n*ggas fuked the iPhone 5 up.

[video - click to view]

Chances are we will probably come out of this with a lil bit of rain...

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-30-2012 at 05:33 PM..

196 comments for "The Official Hurricane Sandy AKA "Frankenstorm.” In NYC. Can Yall Give Me An Online Funeral Service."

5 years ago '11        #2
Depris2010 
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
"Im pretty sure there will be a white people, and hipster evacuation first."

Lmaooo

5 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 Kooper said:
ok fu*k what you're talkign about

Where's that gang bang video?

I dont know... But if i had it id probably invite a couple heads over to watch it and go out like gentlemen.

[pic - click to view]

For the record. I dont have the video... Im not saying i wanna see the video, im saying i wanna sea(ocean) the video. Big difference. SO dem boys need to get off me, i aint do nuttin. Pre-crime azzholes.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-26-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #4
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
they should of named the hurricane lil wayne

thats why katrina wiped his city out, hopefully another will take out miami while he is there, and turn to holly grove. No more lil waynes.

update
"The latest H*Wind analysis from NOAA's Hurricane Research Division put the destructive potential of Sandy's winds at 2.1 on a scale of 0 to 6, and the destructive potential of the storm surge much higher, at 4.2 on a scale of 0 to 6. The full moon is on Monday, which means astronomical tides will be at their peak for the month, increasing potential storm surge flooding. With Sandy's strongest winds expected to last at least 12 hours near the time of landfall, the peak storm surge will affect the coast for at least one high tide cycle, and possibly two. This will greatly increase the potential for storm surge damage and coastal erosion. If Sandy hits Long Island, as the GFS (Global Forcast System) model predicts, the storm surge will be capable of over-topping the flood walls in Manhattan and flooding portions of the New York City subway system."
Should i worried, the last time we all over reacted, and got a lil rain. We over prepared like a motherfuka.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-26-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #5
space
space
Update...

Hours after the National Weather Service downgraded Sandy from a hurricane to a tropical storm, a Hurricane Hunter aircraft recorded sustained winds at 75 mph, which passes the threshold of a Category 1 hurricane.

Regardless of its official category, Sandy is expected to be a monstrous storm that poses a serious threat for the entire Eastern Seaboard.
Guess a might really have to swim.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #6
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 15743 15743

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #7
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
don't let a bi*ch take up all the room on the last of wood thingy's floating around.
 5 years ago '05        #8
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
update...
 5 years ago '05        #9
space
space
Wow that sh*t is gonna do a full lap around NYC they are saying all over. YO WE ARE FUKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

So we are pretty much royally fuked... The weather n*ggas are saying they dont know what happens when 2 storms collide. At the moment the two systems are about to become a megazord hurricane or sumtin.

Im not prepared at all, ive begged my friends who live literally less than a mile from the rivers to evacuate. But some think they are going to be good in their apartments.

This could very well be a katrina... Like not even joking... We are about to witness a rare occurrence in history, A tropical hurricane and a cold storm... Moving directly over NYC, which is basically AN ISLAND. If its anything half as bad as Irene this would be a historical disaster.

No one is taking this seriously, people really sleeping on this storm. The megatons of water swimming throughout the NYC train systems, WHICH LEAK IN NORMAL CONDITIONS. We probably wont see transportation for weeks, the damage will be too server. The city could be crippled for weeks if the floods make its way into the train tunnels.

I mean the storm is coming directly off the water strong as fuk, mixing with another cold storm, outcome unknown for that...

Yeah we are fuked... Hasnt sunk in for 90% of us... But yeah. Not prepared for this fuking, body not ready

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

edit..

Wow man people do not take this storm seriously... Its going to a turn for NYC, then make another U turn AROUND the city... So its like getting hit my a hurricane twice, its not just going past, its going to wipe my city out.

All the water coming off the rivers... I really cannot see Manhattan not having loss of life, worse in the other states. There will be lives lost, lets hope its not a lot.
I blame irene... She made us too chill.
edit

"The time for preparing and talking is about over," Federal Emergency Management Administrator Craig Fugate said Sunday as Hurricane Sandy made its way up the Atlantic on a collision course with two other weather systems that could turn it into one of the most fearsome storms on record in the U.S. "People need to be acting now."

Forecasters said the combination of it with the storm from the west and the cold air from the Arctic could bring close to a foot of rain in places, a potentially lethal storm surge of 4 to 11 feet across much of the region, and punishing winds that could cause widespread power outages that last for days. The storm could also dump up to 2 feet of snow in Kentucky, North Carolina and West Virginia.

Forecasters said that because of giant waves and high tides made worse by a full moon, the metropolitan area of about 20 million people could get hit with an 11-foot wall of water. Reid reports from Ocean City that sea levels could rise 8 feet above normal - enough to flood much of the city.

"This is the worst-case scenario," Uccellini said.

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg warned: "If you don't evacuate, you are not only endangering your life, you are also endangering the lives of the first responders who are going in to rescue you. This is a serious and dangerous storm."

Man so many people i know stayed back, and they live by the water.

edit...

Yo how is this possible

Full moon
blizzard storm, cold storm in the path of sandy. Soon to mix with it. Warm air + cold air = tornados... ie SUPER STORM. Hurricane + tornado's.
Hurricane coming off the water touching down, mixing THEN hitting NYC.
tides around NYC, and jersey are record highs because of the storm, and full moon...
They are predicting rain from monday-friday, 8+inches, a.ssuming the super storm theory does not hold up.

Over all we have not had a storm like this in HISTORY, as far as we know. We have never seen the effects of a blizzard, cold air, tropical hurricane mixing together. Pretty much everyone is like "sh*t might get real... but sh*t gonna be real regardless."

National guard will be here... To "help citizens..." But we know they are going to be around in their armored vehicles armed to the teeth, to stop looting. And trust me there will be looting. If we had a black out for a couple hours and n*ggas went ham, imagine 4 days of flood waters, in an evacuated city.

Will update tomorrow. GL to all affected.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-29-2012 at 03:56 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #10
space
space
Reporting live from Brooklyn...

Shiit just got real. The storm barely touched land. Winds are picking up CRRRAAAZY. I mean heavy heavy heavy gusts.

Most in the city stayed back... To give you an example of how many stayed home... Only 3k are in the shelter for protection. Should be 15x more that.

This storm is 1000mi wide, while katrina was only 500mi. We will see major flooding, there will be loss of life for sure.

The storm is expected to touch when its high tide for us. 9pm EST. This is going to be devastating. The jersey beach communities are going to have major major flooding, i mean many feets of water you can swim in down the street.

The coast is already eroded to the point where n*ggas cant see the board walk, its in the ocean.

Overall this could be a historic storm, and it could change NYC for the rest of the decade. Train services are expected to be ruined for weeks.

Atm the biggest scare is the fact that she sandy is picking up speed as she mixes with the other storm. Its now around 95mph, and it could go over that. Remember this is twice as big as katrina, if we have winds go to even cat... 100-110ish. This could be a major major catastrophic.

Im already predicting major loss of lives in some areas, and NYC/NJ being shut down.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-29-2012 at 06:41 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #11
space
space
National guard is out here, with m4 rifles around the stock exchange, and high ticket merch areas.

The apple stores are well protected, literally armed too the teeth. Something like 500 army men around the city.

If we see a katrina like situation, i just hope they dont k!ll anyone. If looters are going to loot just let them, dont shoot them or harm them. In a crisis, people dont think straight.
 5 years ago '06        #12
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
Reporting live from Brooklyn...

Shiit just got real. The storm barely touched land. Winds are picking up CRRRAAAZY. I mean heavy heavy heavy gusts.

Most in the city stayed back... To give you an example of how many stayed home... Only 3k are in the shelter for protection. Should be 15x more that.

This storm is 1000mi wide, while katrina was only 500mi. We will see major flooding, there will be loss of life for sure.

The storm is expected to touch when its high tide for us. 9pm EST. This is going to be devastating. The jersey beach communities are going to have major major flooding, i mean many feets of water you can swim in down the street.

The coast is already eroded to the point where n*ggas cant see the board walk, its in the ocean.

Overall this could be a historic storm, and it could change NYC for the rest of the decade. Train services are expected to be ruined for weeks.

Atm the biggest scare is the fact that she sandy is picking up speed as she mixes with the other storm. Its now around 95mph, and it could go over that. Remember this is twice as big as katrina, if we have winds go to even cat... 100-110ish. This could be a major major catastrophic.

Im already predicting major loss of lives in some areas, and NYC/NJ being shut down.

[pic - click to view]

u was talkin all that tough guy sh*t earlier
 5 years ago '05        #13
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #14
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
post the link to that gangbang video from ur first post. my d!ck ready
 5 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 grapedrank said:
post the link to that gangbang video from ur first post. my d!ck ready
n*gga NYC/JERSEY about to have n*ggas swimming, my house is literally shaking like an earthquake, like a deck of cards about to fall flat. AND ITS MADE OUT OF BRICKS. Not to mention the storm aint even here till tomorrow.

And you asking me about gangbang video....

I feel you dog, i wish i had it. Id def hook u up.
 5 years ago '05        #16
space
space
Update
Most of NYC is now without light...

Here in brooklyn im getting some flickers...

My friend said street stop lights are coming down to the floors. Storm is still a lil less than a day away from full force here. This is going to be a disaster, its official.

Many of the smaller islands are going under fast as high tide arives. Nan tucket island is gone, water is almost to the roof of the houses. A whole fuking island wiped out. And again storm isnt even here fully.

80mph winds right now, pressure is mad low, it cud pick up. No one knows.
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
Update

well things officially got bad.

Power is out in the nyc area, NO phones, power... Residents are left to fend for themselves because there is no way to call out. Emergency broadcast went out on everyone in the area cellphones. There is a mall by the south street area. It is literally 100 yards from the river. That is completely flooded, and continuing to rise.

In nan tucket homes are almost covered in water, literally u can almost swim off your roof and take a short dive.

So far places that have never flooded before throughout nyc are flooding. Trains stations are starting to fill up with salt water. Electronics from con ed/verizon are out. No word on well they will be back, chances are they have water damage. If thats the case NYC might not see power till after the rain/flooding is drained.

I simply cannot picture the city being shutdown. Not like how it cud be, the trains will have to be drained, repaired, before they can even put power back on. This could easily take weeks, or even months to repair. About a million+ without power affected too. Who knows when shiit will come back.

And its just the beginning.

death count so far on the east is 5... kids, and some man died when a tree fell on his house.
Cud be more, basements are flooding in many areas by the tides.

[pic - click to view]

^ the water is almost over the houses now.

A crane is now near its tipping point. Apparently a weeks notice that a storm is brewing near the east wasnt enough time. I mean i understand these companies think oh well it will be a irene and we can get back to work... But its not, building this luxury high rise is about to cost a whole lot more. In blood.

[video - click to view]

SO far its partially collapsed, no word on it yet.

[pic - click to view]

Many reported deaths coming in now.
Woman k!lled by flying sign as Sandy’s winds batter Toronto...

This was before full force...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-29-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
space
space
Jet ski sandy? This was before high tide... Soooo yeaaah u can imagine now.

[video - click to view]

As u can see the water is cover the window of homes. Very verry bad.
Yeah white peeeeeoppple...

[video - click to view]

Many of these homes are under water like up to the middle

[video - click to view]

Couple deaths after this been reported.

[video - click to view]

In NYC the rivers are starting to reach the streets more and more. Never before seen ever.
Here in bk, places like coney island are under water

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-29-2012 at 08:54 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #19
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
what the fu*k is wrong with people? i dont get how people are dying on the street. do they not have enough sense to stay the fu*k indoors?
 5 years ago '05        #20
space
space
Building Facade Collapse

[video - click to view]

15 streets have collapsed so far, building have fell also.

More deaths coming in. And boats are now being used for transportion in some parts of the city and nj.

As of recently battery tunnel is done, finished, dead, over.
The water has devoured the tunnel.

Earlier

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Atlantic city is gone...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-29-2012 at 09:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago