Shyne: Game Really Needs to Apologize to Me (AUDIO)

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
Hmmmm..... he's speaking that real tho
TI aint a rat for testifying on who k!lled his man but, he talking that talk for
 5 years ago '04        #42
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
If Game is fake where is them Gunit boys backin 40 c*ck aint nobody fu*kin wit game... Cwuse he a real blood who put dipset and cashmoney down... What games is sayin is that my home town man i got his back he s family... Shyne mad cause he aint gettin no play and his raps have been bullsh*t since he been out of jail.... 50 talk sh*t and beat up pdiddy beat up do from MMG AND STALK FRENCH... WELL GAME BE AT THE STUDIO WHY DIDNT 50 GO TO HIS album listening session...lol yall sum fools 50 knows better he almost got popped once for that sh*t got caught runnin out the back of the radio station on film... Aint nobody fu*kin wit game thats 1000 people....
 5 years ago '05        #43
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 FlashBacks said:
If Game is fake where is them Gunit boys backin 40 c*ck aint nobody fu*kin wit game... Cwuse he a real blood who put dipset and cashmoney down... What games is sayin is that my home town man i got his back he s family... Shyne mad cause he aint gettin no play and his raps have been bullsh*t since he been out of jail.... 50 talk sh*t and beat up pdiddy beat up do from MMG AND STALK FRENCH... WELL GAME BE AT THE STUDIO WHY DIDNT 50 GO TO HIS album listening session...lol yall sum fools 50 knows better he almost got popped once for that sh*t got caught runnin out the back of the radio station on film... Aint nobody fu*kin wit game thats 1000 people....
n*gga.... any n*gga that hasn't been incubated in a wonderland environment can tell a fake n*gga by his moves, and words..... it's in their body language etc.... GAME BEEN A fish..... n*gga flip flops like a fish on dry land..... he aligns with whateva he can and cuts whoevers throat to try and remain relevant..... The n*gga is mad v*ginal... just like RICK ROSS raps about every mob figure in existance Game rap's about every important popular rapper for similar attention..... The n*gga's a certified clown...... n*gga can't look at himself in the mirror too long......

If you can't do that type of math then.... look at things like how many times he's changed the tattoo on his cheek..... he's not comfortable in his own skin or with his decisions he's insecure, he doesn't think much before he does sh*t......
 10-26-2012, 09:35 PM         #44
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shyne just blahblahblah gotta do alotta talkin. bet if n*ggas wanna explain kendricks side alot of you would be saying "oh yeah this the truth." don't listen to these fu*k n*ggas talk
 5 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662

rappers
 5 years ago '04        #46
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
man Shyne is an idiot.

He needs to drop trying to make his voice sound raspy when he rhymes and concentrate on making good music cuz he's an afterthought.

He should be happy Game and Nipsey keeping his name alive
 5 years ago '05        #47
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148

Kendrick Lamar's album was trash. sh*t had two good tracks on it. People acting like it's the best album that's even come out or something.
 5 years ago '11        #48
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Shyne telling the truth on the dudes. These jits have been raised with no rules or regulations. They think anything goes and no one can check them. If you disagree with their fu*kery, you are old or a hater.
 10-26-2012, 10:03 PM         #49
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the shyne i remember. i dont see what is so hard at going to youtube or your mp3 player and watching yourself rap. but anways....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #50
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Jail done f*cked shynes head up. Dumb a.ss. Gang land soilders ?

[pic - click to view]

Love Sosa !

Last edited by ALTheGreatS; 10-26-2012 at 10:14 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #51
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
some1 gettin merked for this
 10-26-2012, 10:27 PM         #52
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
funny when Shyne was commenting on 50 everybody was praising Shyne. Truth be told Shyne was speaking some truth. If you think this man not allowed to have an opinion how fu*king idiotic and hypocrtical do you sound as a person? A man doesn't have a right to his own opinion? And I liked Kendrick Lamar but everything Shyne said in this interview is true.

Maybe if yall didn't d!ckride these artist like GODS you would understand that sh*t.

Like I Said Slumz is Full Of fu*king Hypocrites!!!
 5 years ago '06        #53
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
hes going at the west golden child and acting like he didnt know there would be backlash
 5 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4818 4818
 cheenz said:

Like I Said Slumz is Full Of fu*king Hypocrites!!!
more geeks than hypocrites.u got nerds who wanna comment on street sh*t as if they can give a good opinion.game is a clown,shyne is to,but he was right about what he said
 10-26-2012, 10:33 PM         #55
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

OFMG
Shyne was a fu*king Animal!!
 5 years ago '12        #56
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Cutty Olds said:
Hmmmm..... he's speaking that real tho
TI aint a rat for testifying on who k!lled his man but, he talking that talk for
:walk ercmonson:....#timeout hold the fu*k up.....n*gga T.I. took the stand on whoever k!lled his mans? They found the k!ller?

AND TIME THE fu*k OUT EVEN FOR EVEN CONSIDERING THAT HE'S NOT A RAT IF THATS TRUE
 5 years ago '04        #57
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 cheenz said:

OFMG
Shyne was a fu*king Animal!!
Yo! what beat was that shyne was freestyling on? That sh*t was HARD,
 5 years ago '04        #58
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6454 6454
at this point get don king on the phone and make another rumble in the jungle
 5 years ago '04        #59
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
naw he aint dissing the west. He gave his opinion said Kendrick is nice but the album wasn't flames. PERIOD. Listened to the whole album and Shyne kept it 100. I can appreciate a n*gga that keeps it real even if it aint the popular thing todo. Real talk all game had todo was chop it up with son and say what he had to say and thats it. but instead Game went from sucking Shyne's d!ck to not talking to him on the phone when they got n argument? That's bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #60
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
game would beat the dog sh*t outta shyne
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy