Oct 26 - Diplomats Were Denied Help 3x's From CIA And Pentagon During Benghazi Attack

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Life in the Fox News bubble
 10-27-2012, 02:12 AM         #102
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
you're an imbecile. I don't EVER watch Fox News nor is this news only from them. It's fact, to ignore it would make you worse than whatever notion you have about those who watch Fox News and reject outside facts

post articles from a credible website that has credible sources
 10-27-2012, 02:14 AM         #103
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:
SO Fox news makes you a racist??
that is one of the most pathetic things i have ever read... wow...

Dude, why did would you even bring race up?

Stupid stupid stupid....
U like 14 yrs old dude?
You clearly read what I wrote, that wasn't a mistake. If you watch Fox news, I consider you a racist idiot...simple as that

I'm not gonna explain myself to a dumb muhfu*ka
 5 years ago '04        #104
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 88 88
 KFrizzle said:
Dude there is no arguement... We could and should have called in our own support w/ f!ghter jets, Specter AC-130 gunships, and navy fu*kin seals... Not some militia that is clearly out numbered and gunned. or helped the militia w/ the drone flying overhead???
Specter AC-130 gunships really my dude a spec is a area weapon not used for precision with your going to take down two blocks not just the compound so negative
 5 years ago '08        #105
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
lol at n*ggas who think our military forces/troops are goddamn superheroes that can deploy into ANY situation regardless of their specific duties/function.
 5 years ago '11        #106
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Nobody still hasn't answer my question. I'll ask another one how would you feel if a terriost organization attacked Russia Embassy in NY. And Russia had drones flying over and in response to the attack the drones started firing missiles and k!lled NYPD cops, US military who where responding to the attack and regular citizens outside of the compound? Plus Russia put boots on the ground? Don't give me that war torn sh*t cause we got terriost groups right here in the US. How would feel if they bi passed the dimpolatic channels and just responded because its there right to defend citizens?
 10-27-2012, 10:00 AM         #107
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't met one person that has actually voted in these polls. They don't mean sh*t.

Its for the dummies that jump on the band wagon.
 5 years ago '11        #108
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
Nobody still hasn't answer my question. I'll ask another one how would you feel if a terriost organization attacked Russia Embassy in NY. And Russia had drones flying over and in response to the attack the drones started firing missiles and k!lled NYPD cops, US military who where responding to the attack and regular citizens outside of the compound? Plus Russia put boots on the ground? Don't give me that war torn sh*t cause we got terriost groups right here in the US. How would feel if they bi passed the dimpolatic channels and just responded because its there right to defend citizens?
We all know the answer to your question. People think America has a right to do whatever they want to whoever they want but the same standards don't apply to us.
 5 years ago '11        #109
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Kadillac87 said:
We all know the answer to your question. People think America has a right to do whatever they want to whoever they want but the same standards don't apply to us.
That's my point you have to go through proper channels first before you act. They even said themselves even with the amount of security he was requesting he still wouldn't have been able to stop he attackers. If you think the US has any right to just launch and drop bombs cause there embassy is attack then your a clueless motherfu*ker. Because you would be up in fu*king arms if any country took action in our country if there embassy was attack. Whether we like it are not we have to use the proper channels.
 5 years ago '04        #110
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
personally, i believe fox news. i think that they purposely let the sh*t happen so that they can have a reason to do their fu*kery. now it's a revenge thing. we need to make the people who are accountable pay for what they've done. our embassies are all over the world, yet there is not one foreign military anything occupying any part of the US....why the fu*k is that??? n*ggas know what we're about so for people to try the US seems stupid when the outcome is usually some military action and sanctions on our part.

just a little info for yall.......

Satellite view is showing Benghazi, the second largest city and a major seaport in Libya.
It is located in northeastern Libya at the coast of the Gulf of Sidra (Mediterranean Sea).
The city was founded by Greeks about five centuries BCE, its ancient name was Euesperides.

Present-day Benghazi is the most important city in Libya after Tripoli, it is the main city of the Cyrenaica region in Eastern Libya, and one of Libya's major economic, industrial, and financial centers.
Benghazi is seat of institutions and organizations normally a.ssociated with a national capital city, one of the three branches of the Central Bank of Libya is located in Benghazi, as well as the Arabian Gulf Oil Company, a subsidiary of the state-owned National Oil Corporation (NOC) has its headquarter in the city.
The overwhelming majority of Libyans in Benghazi are of Arab descent, more than half a million people live in the city, while people in the region of Tripoli (Tripolitana) has a historical Berber background. All this has created an ongoing atmosphere of rivalry and sensitivities between Benghazi and Tripoli.
Benghazi is also an educational center, it is home to the country's largest university (Garyounis University) and Libya's largest library.

The city was in February 2011 the point of origin of the Libyan uprising against Gaddafi's regime. Here it was where the National Transitional Council of Libya was founded. The city was also the site of the turning point of the 2011 Libyan civil war when the Gaddafi's Army was forced back by local resistance and intervention from the NATO Air Force.

In the night from 11 to 12 September 2012 the US consulate in Benghazi was attacked by a mob of (until now) unidentified armed men, US ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens, and three others Americans died in the attack.

The map shows a city map of Benghazi with expressways, main roads and streets, zoom out to find Benina International Airport; (IATA code: BEN), located in Benina (Baninah) 20 km (12 mi) east of Benghazi city.

i can only imagine how many ships and our military personnel that we have over there. it's a very key access point to the middle east, europe and entry into africa.

the US plays an advanced form of chess compared to the rest of the world. this was nothing more than another self imposed attack to advance strategy/military/increase fear/etc.....same as 9/11 imo. stevens was just a knight that was sacrificed.
 5 years ago '11        #111
space
space
 getyagameup said:
personally, i believe fox news.
 5 years ago '07        #112
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 getyagameup said:
personally, i believe fox news.
Just what they are counting on
 5 years ago '04        #113
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 KFrizzle said:
SO Fox news makes you a racist??
that is one of the most pathetic things i have ever read... wow...

Dude, why did would you even bring race up?

Stupid stupid stupid....
U like 14 yrs old dude?
Because he has nothing else to bring to the argument so that means everyone is a racist.
 5 years ago '11        #114
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Youngin19 said:
You clearly read what I wrote, that wasn't a mistake. If you watch Fox news, I consider you a racist idiot...simple as that

I'm not gonna explain myself to a dumb muhfu*ka
 5 years ago '09        #115
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17927 17927
 diggie said:
Thank you for using a REAL damn site....Fox News......total joke!
 5 years ago '10        #116
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I don't see what the big argument is about. Most media outlets are full of it and are forced to report news that's handed to them by the big boys.
 5 years ago '07        #117
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
To be honest I don't give a sh*t about what happens over there. All this sh*t is George Bush fault bruh! U fu*kers can say what you want but if the U.S. would not have entered into two wars that has lasted damn near 15yrs for oil and natural resources this sh*t would not be taking place. 8yrs of lies and distortion can not be changed in 4yrs well make that 2yrs because dems only held the senete for 2yrs so all the sh*t is on the republican's. The red party is anti anything other than white! If you don't believe me look at all the republicans holding a seat what 2 of them are black, brown, yellow, red wake up. This sh*t is a waste of American's time and energy why don't we talk about how the Republicans have made every effort to make Obama a one term prez.
 5 years ago '05        #118
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Dipset Dipset Dipsetttttt
 10-27-2012, 03:54 PM         #119
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Connoisseur said:
wow your one of those people.

instead of having a 3 people k!lled, lets start another war in the middle east. fu*king retard, you cant just start f!ghting civilians in another country because your America. that would lead to huge problems.

seriously do you even know how the guy was k!lled?
 5 years ago '04        #120
S0ulAsSasSin 
space
space
$65 | Props total: 3 3
 Trizz187 said:
Illuminati... real talk... the date and everything is symbolic... Look up meaning behind 9 and 11
it blows my mind that people are caught up in this sh*t. wake the fu*k up! all media in this country is bullsh*t. 9/11....the real one, should have been enough proof to you fu*ks that something is seriously wrong in this country. bush, obama, romney....all the same. turn off the mother fu*king tel lie vision! people crying about release the video from benghazi attack blah blah blah. how about release the videos yeah plural of the pentagon getting hit by that plane. why are we all allowing this sh*t to happen? patriot act, ndaa, the fu*king federal reserve. sh*t is getting out of hand and we are just letting the real terrorists get away with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy