Oct 26 - Diplomats Were Denied Help 3x's From CIA And Pentagon During Benghazi Attack

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 KFrizzle said:
You were done along time ago dude...

you should have said an hr ago,

except you aren't right, despite what you think. FOX News is not a source to me, sorry.
 5 years ago '04        #82
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
I hope you guys don't think we will send out a full fledged military strike because a consulate was under attack? I mean American lives or life period is precious but we are not going to start a war with or in a country over a consulate attack.

If they couldn't protect the consulate then they should have gotten them outta there way before this ish went down.
 5 years ago '07        #83
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
I hope you guys don't think we will send out a full fledged military strike because a consulate was under attack? I mean American lives or life period is precious but we are not going to start a war with or in a country over a consulate attack.

If they couldn't protect the consulate then they should have gotten them outta there way before this ish went down.
but but we could of sent f!ghter jets, and drones. Its just like Call of Duty bro.
 5 years ago '06        #84
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
but but we could of sent f!ghter jets, and drones. Its just like Call of Duty bro.
Are you 12? or have a bad memory?

We already had drones there...

Okay so fox is a no no..

5 years ago '07        #85
space
space
Yes he asked the State Dept. for more security, it got denied. Do you know how many consulates and embassies we have with security requests? You do know Obama isn't privy to the enviroment at every single one of them right? And btw you know who cut funding for the State Dept.? (The State Dept. is who is responsible for staffing security @ those places) Republicans, the same ones using these peoples deaths as a political tool. you try to paint it like OBama is sitting @ his desk looking over security for the Embassys and was like "oh this guy wants more security? fu*k him". As if there isn't a bunch of channels these decisions go through before Obama is told. There is a reason we have so many people employed in defense. The President cant micromanage 200+ gov buildings around the world.

I'm seriously done

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-26-2012 at 09:23 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Yes he asked the State Dept. for more security, it got denied. Do you know how many consulates and embassies we have with security requests? You do know Obama isn't privy to the enviroment at every single one of them right? And btw you know who cut funding for the State Dept.? (The State Dept. is who is responsible for staffing security @ those places) Republicans, the same ones using these peoples deaths as a political tool.

I'm seriously done
I know it got denied.. IDC about that. I do but not now

What we you for some heartless reason are not upset about is the inaction to save american lives... Who asked over and over for help... Which is a extremely sad fact in this story...

I know what you mean tho:
Frizzle you correct about this being a huge fu*k up, but im still supporting him over romney...
I know he can micromanage that many ppl, but he then needs to come out and FIRE EVERY LAST MOFO that didn't allow the Military/CIA to take action! Not cover up w/ youtube..

He def was able to watch at least the last part of it, 5pm our time he was in a meeting about it. and we had eyes (drones) watching the situation. Even the situation room was watching it

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #87
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Kadillac87 said:
Here you go Kfizzle, read the guards account of the attack and how reinforcement were sent but delayed b/c the Libyan govt didn't want the US military running through their country.

5 years ago '11        #88
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 KFrizzle said:
I know it got denied.. IDC about that. I do but not now

What we you for some heartless reason are not upset about is the inaction to save american lives... Who asked over and over for help... Which is a extremely sad fact in this story...

I know what you mean tho:

I know he can micromanage that many ppl, but he then needs to come out and FIRE EVERY LAST MOFO that didn't allow the Military/CIA to take action! Not cover up w/ youtube..

He def was able to watch at least the last part of it, 5pm our time he was in a meeting about it. and we had eyes (drones) watching the situation. Even the situation room was watching it
Hey guy you know we can't just start dropping bombs. You know many Americans have been lost in Afgahnstian And it was watched from a drone? I don't see u outrage about that!!! Don't see you outrage about the lives lost in Iraq. The two wars we f!ghting for no fu*king reason. Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airman or get blown up life changing right before their eyes and people wanna get pissed about 4 dimpolats that died when we losing our future generation to pointless wars. I respect Obama more for his stance on Iran and not allowing Isreal to punk him into getting into another war. We need peace and better foreign policy. It's our agoranace as Americans that always want to play savior to the word that has us a.ss world enemy number one. Sometimes we should let those countries do there on thing. If they don't do business how we like then we don't fu*k with then point blank period. These same people u rooting for are the same ones who cut funding for the embassy the same ones who are screaming we spending to much. But now they screaming we didn't spend enough. Smdh fu*k you and that warhorse u rode in on. There kids ain't going to f!ght for this country they won't then spill blood but they sure are quick to send others to do the bidding.
 5 years ago '11        #89
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 lostkauze said:
I can't believe I just read all this stupidity but fu*k it. So this one guy wants us to launch a drone attack on our own embassy not knowing where the americans were at on the property...And lets a.ssume there were drones circling the scene, there are different types of drones. Were these simply surveillance drones or attack drones?

As far as f!ghter jets go, its a big fu*king deal to send your warplanes into a foreign country, I have no idea what Libya's anti aircraft capabilities are, but I'm sure it was at least somewhat risky to send our planes in there without notification. Sure we did that with Pakistan, but we also had practiced that raid for weeks and had a very specific flight plan laid out to avoid their anti aircraft
umm.... air strikes were our main line of support to the rebels in taking down Qaddafi

5 years ago '11        #90
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 keen77 said:
umm.... air strikes were our main line of support to the rebels in taking down Qaddafi

That was a planned attack.
 5 years ago '11        #91
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 keen77 said:

So tell me this if the embassdor of Saudi Arbia got attacked in Ny it would be cool for Saudi Troops to launch attacks on America soil In relation?
 5 years ago '11        #92
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah it doesn't matter. 4 of my countrymen were murdered

EDIT: murdered

Spec Ops were within range... I'm not talking jet strikes or drone strikes... Special Forces could've been there within minutes, helped out, probably prevented at least some loss of life... Why y'all defending the president over this is sickening... He f*cked up, it wasn't the first time and it sure as hell won't be the last. He's weak face it
 5 years ago '05        #93
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 TheMindOf said:
Fox News gon run this story heavy every day until Nov 7 then we'll never see it again. Politicizing this incident for personal gain. disgusting.
If it was your family that died because washington fu*ked up and done nothing for 9 hours you would give a damn about it
 5 years ago '11        #94
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
So tell me this if the embassdor of Saudi Arbia got attacked in Ny it would be cool for Saudi Troops to launch attacks on America soil In relation?
dude that's completely different. Libya is wartorn, we're already involved there militarily. The Saudi's aren't here.

We didn't lift a finger to help our boys, that's my beef, and that's the reason our Govt--whoever was calling the shots, apparently the Very Top, in the Situation Room--f*cked the pooch, and it's why they tried to distract and misinform that it had something to do with a trailer on youtube out for 5 months, when anyone could clearly check the live feed and see and hear them railing against US drone strikes and rioting in particular against Obama and his nefarious policies.
 5 years ago '11        #95
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
I suppose you meant "retaliation" not relation. Who the F*CK is talking about retaliation. We're talking about help denied, support denied, WHILE it was happening. This was a clusterf*ck as much as they come
 5 years ago '06        #96
space
space
Ppl do known libya officails were being attacked by the terrorist group too?
I don't think they would have been mad if we help saved them to save American lives...

No one is calling for an all out surge, this ain't Iraq guys...

And i'm sure the ppl being attacked wouldn't have care if it was a Jet, Troops, A-130, drones, etc that would have disbursed the terror crowd...

We did know at 1pm our time, that the embassy was under high warning, the email says the saw ppl outside the grounds.

You guys who have no problem w/ obama's admin doin nothing to save these ppl..
Do you have a problem when the president sent in the seals to save hostages in Somalia? or were those lives more important that and those in Libya?

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-27-2012 at 01:00 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #97
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Ppl do known libya officails were being attacked by the terrorist group too?
I don't think they would have been mad if we help saved them to save American lives...

No one is calling for an all out surge, this ain't Iraq guys...

You guys who have no problem w/ obama's admin doin nothing to save these ppl..
Do you have a problem when the president sent in the seals to save hostages in Somalia? or were those lives more important that and those in Libya?

Grt point KFriz
 10-27-2012, 12:59 AM         #98
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these Fox new drones

anybody who watches fox news or gets their information from them is automatically an idiot racist in my eyes.
 5 years ago '11        #99
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
these Fox new drones

anybody who watches fox news or gets their information from them is automatically an idiot racist in my eyes.
you're an imbecile. I don't EVER watch Fox News nor is this news only from them. It's fact, to ignore it would make you worse than whatever notion you have about those who watch Fox News and reject outside facts
 5 years ago '06        #100
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
these Fox new drones

SO Fox news makes you a racist??
that is one of the most pathetic things i have ever read... wow...

Dude, why did would you even bring race up?

Stupid stupid stupid....
U like 14 yrs old dude?
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy