Oct 26 - Diplomats Were Denied Help 3x's From CIA And Pentagon During Benghazi Attack

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Liberals: First DO NOT believe this because it's rush limbaugh
Explains 4 star military ranking, who and how a special op like this is called in and setup




But he did have a RETIRED LT. COL. & SPECIAL OPS PLANNER "guest" call in and explain the situation very well.

(ya i know, probably a fake set-up call right? haha But never does hurt to hear opposing side, i mean i watch Rachel a bunch for that fact)



[video - click to view]


^ I'll dare you to listen, promise you wont go deaf listening either
 5 years ago '07        #62
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 ImAMonster said:
I dropped facts directly on your head and your defense is..."I don't have the time nor energy" yet here you are responding with a long winded message to defend yourself defending Obama...Hm...I don't need sources when I have facts, My friend. And for the love of God would you please spell my name correctly? Thanks.

There's a REASON we have the biggest military in the world. Why the hell would you need a big military if you're not going to use it?...Oh wait...Obama wanted to cut back on the military?...Oh wait...It all connects, right? Take guns away from our military stationed near the Embassy three days before the attack. Ambassador asks for help, is denied multiple times. How do you people not see this stuff? Stop being blinded by the Man's skin color (By the way, He's not black, he's dark skinned like every middle eastern person is...) Obama doesn't want American power in the Middle East regardless of the fact that they're the biggest threat to American safety. Do you NOT understand this?
You do know Obama has increased defense spending right? oh no you don't because you live in a fantasy world. and @ Obama doesn't want American Power in the middle east,. based on what? Him trying to get immunity for our soldiers to stay in Iraq longer? And I'm blinded by his skin color? Based on what? You guys are all teh same, you make sweeping projections and run with them as fact. I'm white, his skin color has no bearing on my views of him. FOX News bubble has dudes acting like retards.
 5 years ago '06        #63
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
You do know Obama has increased defense spending right? oh no you don't because you live in a fantasy world. and @ Obama doesn't want American Power in the middle east,. based on what? Him trying to get immunity for our soldiers to stay in Iraq longer? And I'm blinded by his skin color? Based on what? You guys are all teh same, you make sweeping projections and run with them as fact. I'm white, his skin color has no bearing on my views of him. FOX News bubble has dudes acting like retards.
Obama wanted to cut back on the military?


Where did he say that Obama cut spending??
 5 years ago '09        #64
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10542 10542
 NoTitleSince73 said:
You do know Obama has increased defense spending right? oh no you don't because you live in a fantasy world. and @ Obama doesn't want American Power in the middle east,. based on what? Him trying to get immunity for our soldiers to stay in Iraq longer? And I'm blinded by his skin color? Based on what? You guys are all teh same, you make sweeping projections and run with them as fact. I'm white, his skin color has no bearing on my views of him. FOX News bubble has dudes acting like retards.
I don't watch Fox news or any news for that matter...I look at the facts and use deductive reasoning, smart guy.

Obama has increased defense spending? Really? Because he denied the Navy's requests for more war ships saying that we need to CUT BACK spending on the Military. You sir, are a fu*king idiot. No, He doesn't want American Power in the Middle East. Based on the fact that he did nothing to protect the American Power that was there after every single fact leads to him KNOWING the attack was going to happen and he did NOTHING. Obama is weakening America, Not making it stronger. Have you not noticed how many people are trying to bully us around? How many of our people are getting k!lled in attacks and nothing happens? No repercussions for these Middle Eastern Militants? He hasn't tightened down on Al Qaeda or the Jihad, They're stronger now than they've ever been because he's not enforcing the power of our military in the Middle East.
 5 years ago '07        #65
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 ImAMonster said:
I don't watch Fox news or any news for that matter...I look at the facts and use deductive reasoning, smart guy.

Obama has increased defense spending? Really? Because he denied the Navy's requests for more war ships saying that we need to CUT BACK spending on the Military. You sir, are a fu*king idiot. No, He doesn't want American Power in the Middle East. Based on the fact that he did nothing to protect the American Power that was there after every single fact leads to him KNOWING the attack was going to happen and he did NOTHING. Obama is weakening America, Not making it stronger. Have you not noticed how many people are trying to bully us around? How many of our people are getting k!lled in attacks and nothing happens? No repercussions for these Middle Eastern Militants? He hasn't tightened down on Al Qaeda or the Jihad, They're stronger now than they've ever been because he's not enforcing the power of our military in the Middle East.
@ this moron, Obama has INCREASED DEFENSE SPENDING EVERY YEAR HES BEEN PRESIDENT. You're a fu*king idiot. He hasn't tightened down on Al Qaeda? We've k!lled a sh*tload of their number 2's. They aren't stronger than ever, you're so full of sh*ts its crazy. And yeah I bet if you ask a lot of countries in the middle east they would beg to differ with your asinine a.ssertion that we aren't enforcing our power, we are raining drones like its nothing.
 5 years ago '09        #66
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10542 10542
 NoTitleSince73 said:
@ this moron, Obama has INCREASED DEFENSE SPENDING EVERY YEAR HES BEEN PRESIDENT. You're a fu*king idiot. He hasn't tightened down on Al Qaeda? We've k!lled a sh*tload of their number 2's. They aren't stronger than ever, you're so full of sh*ts its crazy. And yeah I bet if you ask a lot of countries in the middle east they would beg to differ with your asinine a.ssertion that we aren't enforcing our power, we are raining drones like its nothing.
Okay bro. You're right, I'm wrong, and I have no idea what I'm talking about.
 5 years ago '06        #67
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Yo Bro!! NoTitleSince73 I got a question?

would you have left or saved the hostages in Somalia?


Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #68
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 ImAMonster said:
Okay bro. You're right, I'm wrong, and I have no idea what I'm talking about.
you are wrong

[pic - click to view]



and here is Obama being weak on Al Qaeda, you know getting Bin Laden. what a pus*y
list of senior terrorists k!lled during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.

There’s Osama bin Laden, of course, k!lled in May.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.

Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was k!lled in Waziristan, Pakistan.

In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was k!lled.

In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was k!lled in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were k!lled. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was k!lled.

Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.

Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was k!lled in Pakistan.

In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was k!lled in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was k!lled in Somalia.

Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were k!lled.

In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was k!lled; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was k!lled.

In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was k!lled in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was k!lled during a raid in Indonesia.

In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were k!lled.

In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was k!lled.

In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was k!lled.

Remember when Rudy Giuliani warned that electing Barack Obama would mean that the U.S. played defense, not offense, against the terrorists?

If this is defense, what does offense look like?


oh defense spending is up 13 percent from last year? What a surprise.
 5 years ago '06        #69
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
you are wrong
oh defense spending is up 13 percent from last year? What a surprise.
Simple question dude..

would you have left or saved the hostages in Somalia?
 5 years ago '07        #70
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 KFrizzle said:
Simple question dude..



idk which Somalia incident you're talking about, I doubt it has any relevance but I'll bite.
 10-26-2012, 08:47 PM         #71
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Okay bro. You're right, I'm wrong, and I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Haven't seen this much ether all day, sh*t take your L and keep it moving.
 5 years ago '06        #72
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
idk which Somalia incident you're talking about, I doubt it has any relevance but I'll bite.


President had no problem callin in support then...
We didn't just stand around watching...


So you'd save these hostages... But not Troops and an Ambassador??

"We never leave anyone behind" !!!
 5 years ago '07        #73
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 KFrizzle said:


President had no problem callin in support then...
We didn't just stand around watching...
Two very different situations, but of course you guys don't look @ things in a nuanced way. Somalia isn't Libya, the circumstances were very different. So Somalia literally has 0 bearing on what happened in Libya.

I find it hilarious you think you, with your limited (and questionable at best knowledge of the facts) knowledge you think you are more equipped to be calling military calls, like you're some how more qualified to say what should have and what shouldn't have happened. You don't think there isn't sh*tloads of info we don't have yet? They haven't even had the hearings yet, but you guys are talking like all the info is out, and Obama only is responsible for this.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-26-2012 at 08:55 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #74
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
How?

-We called in the Seals to save Americans?
-We didn't call in the Seals to save americans?

-Obviously the hostages need help, so we helped..
-They were asking over and over for help, so we didn't anything..

"The United States will not tolerate the abduction of our people, and will spare no effort to secure the safety of our citizens and to bring their captors to justice." -Obama on Somalia

It was an American who did all this! Cuz of a Youtube Video - Benghazi
 5 years ago '06        #75
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
You remember that '3am phone call' Hil-dog was talking about?


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #76
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 KFrizzle said:
How?

-We called in the Seals to save Americans?
-We didn't call in the Seals to save americans?

-Obviously the hostages need help, so we helped..
-They were asking over and over for help, so we didn't anything..


"The United States will not tolerate the abduction of our people, and will spare no effort to secure the safety of our citizens and to bring their captors to justice." -Obama on Somalia

It was an American who did all this! Cuz of a Youtube Video - Benghazi
sooo these are your reasons? there is no other pertinent information to gather before putting boots on the ground? You guys playing too much Call of Duty.
 5 years ago '06        #77
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
sooo these are your reasons? there is no other pertinent information to gather before putting boots on the ground? You guys playing too much Call of Duty.
Bro... in both situations American lives needed saving.. That's the fu*kin bottom line...
No and's if's or but's about it...

Remember he was your senator that always voted 'present'.. Never could make up his mind..
Even on the Bill in Ill. that determined whether or not a born out of the belly, living child (from failed abortion) should be left to live, or just k!lled and thrown away....
 5 years ago '07        #78
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 KFrizzle said:
Bro... in both situations American lives needed saving.. That's the fu*kin bottom line...
No and's if's or but's about it...

Remember he was your senator that always voted 'present'.. Never could make up his mind..
Even on the Bill in Ill. that determined whether or not a born out of the belly, living child (from failed abortion) should be left to live, or just k!lled and thrown away....
lol im done.
 5 years ago '06        #79
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
You were done along time ago dude...

you should have said an hr ago,
frizzle you correct about this being a huge fu*k up, but im still supporting him over romney...


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #80
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 KFrizzle said:
You were done along time ago dude...


yeah its exhausting trying to debunk all the bullsh*t you post, you jump around constantly trying to get Obama to fit the view you've had painted for you by right wing blow hards. If its not the Benghazi bullsh*t by fox news, its nonsense about bayonets, or bringing up abortion sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy