Oct 26 - Diplomats Were Denied Help 3x's From CIA And Pentagon During Benghazi Attack

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 KFrizzle said:
The video was made in june/july... not within last few weeks?

At hour 2 of the fu*kin attack, groups were already taking credit...
If youtube is a credible source, well sh*t, FB and twitter must be too.. even BX...

FYI: Libya from the moment 'protest' happened was callin it a terrorist attack!!!
so if the local gov. is calling it that, how the hell can you call it a protest... w/ ak's, rpg's and mortar...
Life inside the Fox News Bubble folks.

No hope
 5 years ago '06        #42
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
Again, read the Time article and read the emails.

First attack started at 9:30 PM. It last for about an hour and 20 mins. We know it was all over by at least 11:30 PM because that's when military police arrived and saw people looting.

The attack on the annex started at 3:00 am. At around 3:45 AM, they were out. That's 45 mins total for the second attack.

Notice how this Time article was released before the emails and the fox news report. Notice how the timeline match up. I have reason to believe the Times article is accurate.

Recap: First attack was about an hour and half. Second attack was about 45 mins.

Not 7 hours total. Not even 5 hours total. It was 7 hours from the first reported attack and extraction. The attack on the annex was 4 hours after they extracted people from the us mission to the safe house.

The first email, timed at 4:05 p.m. Washington time – or 10:05 p.m. Benghazi time, 20-30 minutes after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission allegedly began – carried the subject line ‘U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack’ and the notation ‘SBU,’ meaning ‘Sensitive But Unclassified.’

Why would you not send in any help at 4pm??

[pic - click to view]

About 8 p.m.
Ambassador finishes meeting with Turkish consul general, says he's retiring for night.

8:30 - 9 p.m.
A mob approaches the consulate at the front gate, where four Libyan guards are posted

9:30 p.m.
Mob fires first shots. Militants breach the front and east walls around the consulate. Americans fire from inside.

9:30 - 10 p.m.
Consulate alarm sounds. Libyan guards ask for help from friends in nearby barracks.

10 p.m.
Consulate in flames. Libyan government reinforcements arrive. They guard front and rear gates as militants begin to crowd at rear gate. U.S. and Libyan guards enter burning building and pull out body of information officer Sean Smith. They can’t find ambassador.

10:30 - 11 p.m.
Americans, except for the ambassador, retreat from the front gate in two cars to an annex a kilometer away.

After 11 p.m.
Lull in f!ghting.

After midnight
Looters on consulate grounds pull ambassador, unidentified, from burned consulate.

1 a.m.
The ambassador, as an unidentified patient, is admitted to Benghazi Medical Center, described as unresponsive.

After 1 a.m.
U.S. security reinforcements from Tripoli arrive, head to annex.

1:45 a.m.
Patient declared dead.

After 2 a.m.
Annex comes under attack. Fierce f!ghting for an hour. Former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods are k!lled.

2 - 4 a.m.
Americans holed up in annex.

Around 3-4 a.m.
Libyan security forces locate body at hospital. Americans at annex describe ambassador’s features. Libyans identify body as ambassador’s.

Dawn
First flight with Americans leaves Benghazi.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Well since drones were already in the area after the 2nd hr... i think we could have destroyed the mob, with out any issues....

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #43
space
space
so do the math...
9pm-3am ish? How many hours bro

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #44
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Fox News gon run this story heavy every day until Nov 7 then we'll never see it again. Politicizing this incident for personal gain. disgusting.
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
The first email, timed at 4:05 p.m. Washington time – or 10:05 p.m. Benghazi time, 20-30 minutes after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission allegedly began – carried the subject line ‘U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack’ and the notation ‘SBU,’ meaning ‘Sensitive But Unclassified.’

Why would you not send in any help at 4pm??

[pic - click to view]

About 8 p.m.
Ambassador finishes meeting with Turkish consul general, says he's retiring for night.

8:30 - 9 p.m.
A mob approaches the consulate at the front gate, where four Libyan guards are posted

9:30 p.m.
Mob fires first shots. Militants breach the front and east walls around the consulate. Americans fire from inside.

9:30 - 10 p.m.
Consulate alarm sounds. Libyan guards ask for help from friends in nearby barracks.

10 p.m.
Consulate in flames. Libyan government reinforcements arrive. They guard front and rear gates as militants begin to crowd at rear gate. U.S. and Libyan guards enter burning building and pull out body of information officer Sean Smith. They can’t find ambassador.

10:30 - 11 p.m.
Americans, except for the ambassador, retreat from the front gate in two cars to an annex a kilometer away.

After 11 p.m.
Lull in f!ghting.

After midnight
Looters on consulate grounds pull ambassador, unidentified, from burned consulate.

1 a.m.
The ambassador, as an unidentified patient, is admitted to Benghazi Medical Center, described as unresponsive.

After 1 a.m.
U.S. security reinforcements from Tripoli arrive, head to annex.

1:45 a.m.
Patient declared dead.

After 2 a.m.
Annex comes under attack. Fierce f!ghting for an hour. Former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods are k!lled.

2 - 4 a.m.
Americans holed up in annex.

Around 3-4 a.m.
Libyan security forces locate body at hospital. Americans at annex describe ambassador’s features. Libyans identify body as ambassador’s.

Dawn
First flight with Americans leaves Benghazi.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Well since drones were already in the area after the 2nd hr... i think we could have destroyed the mob, with out any issues....
Even the sources you're posting are contradicting your stance. You're using information that says a large mob gathering outside the mission an hour and a half before the first shots fired? THen you question why intelligence thought it was a protest gone bad?

Your own sources just reinforces the timeline of the Time article. I think you're seriously confusing yourself by trying to convert EST to local Libya time.

Again, stop confusing two separate attacks as one prolonged attack.

Using both the timeline that you I am provided, it goes like this:

9:30 PM Shots fired
10:05 First email reporting shots fired
10:54 Second email sent saying mission is clear
11:00 Shooting Stops
12:07AM Third email sent saying someone on social media is claiming credit
3:00AM Attack on Annex begins
3-4:00AM Americans holed up in Annex

9:30 - 11:00 = 1 hour and 30 mins
3-4:00 AM = 1 hour
Total Time = 2 hour and 30 mins

Even if they sent help at 4PM or 10 PM Libya time, by the time they arrived, the f!ght would have been over already.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 10-26-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #46
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Fox News gon run this story heavy every day until Nov 7 then we'll never see it again. Politicizing this incident for personal gain. disgusting.
which it should be, its huge huge News! its called journalism. haha but ya No one else is gonna cover it like it should be...

Rather u should just watch MSNBC n others who will tell us why Romney hates women and that everything will be solved by taxing the rich... Now his plan would bring in I believe $85 billion which is a huge amout but really when you think about it, it's is roughly 8-1/2 days of our current spending *fyi....
 5 years ago '11        #47
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah there is no denying this. Other News Agencies besides Fox have been forced to cover it, despite the pressure from the White House to avoid it and/or cover it up.

Now surprised, this isn't the first time Obama's presidency has directly or indirectly caused the death of Americans
 5 years ago '06        #48
space
space
There is nothing confusing about the time...

10 PM Libya time, how fast would it take a jet to fly 480 miles at 1455 mph...
think we could have been there before 3-4am... But that wasn't even needed, we had drones already there man... we watched everything happen and did nothing...
We Could have had troops there by then, even tho we prob didn't need them...

we had so much time to get folks out safe...

No the f!ght wouldn't have been over... plus we already had drones watching it Live...
So we had 'real-time' footage...
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
There is nothing confusing about the time...

10 PM Libya time, how fast would it take a jet to fly 480 miles at 1455 mph...
think we could have been there before 3-4am... But that wasn't even needed, we had drones already there man... we watched everything happen and did nothing...
We Could have had troops there by then, even tho we prob didn't need them...

we had so much time to get folks out safe...

No the f!ght wouldn't have been over... plus we already had drones watching it Live...
So we had 'real-time' footage...

f!ghter jets dont fly at 1455 MPH. 300 or 380 MPH at the most. It would've taken f!ghter jets 1 hour to an hour and half to arrive on the scene. Seeing how the f!ghting at the us mission lasted an hour and half, a jet would have gotten there too late.

How you get 380 MPH from 1455 MPH ?

Life inside the Fox News bubble.

Again, f!ghting stopped at 11 PM. Let's say they called in a jet. You think it's just going to fly in the air from 11 PM to 3 AM when the next attack is logged? It wasn't a 7 hour battle. 2 separate events. Even your own sources confirm that. But yet you're still listening to Fox News saying it was a 5 hour f!ght. The attacks weren't even 5 hours combined.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 10-26-2012 at 05:32 PM..
 10-26-2012, 07:00 PM         #50
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
Illuminati... real talk... the date and everything is symbolic... Look up meaning behind 9 and 11
look up the meaning behind f*ggot, it's you.

and why is this topic three years, it's fox news....
 5 years ago '05        #51
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 KFrizzle said:
Dude there is no arguement... We could and should have called in our own support w/ f!ghter jets, Specter AC-130 gunships, and navy fu*kin seals... Not some militia that is clearly out numbered and gunned. or helped the militia w/ the drone flying overhead???
 KFrizzle said:
Dude, idk if you play video game but also in real life its possible... We had drones to laser point aka "Tag the target" and we could have done it all w/o even callin in the Seals...

Probably should do that first, get rid of the terror crowd. then get the troops in there after drones do some business get rid of the mortar teams shooting our building... we can watch it all on the drones to see where and when is the safest way we should bring in the air crafts/troops...

Right?
 KFrizzle said:
Bullsh*t not enough info bro... your not that dumb... you know he's lying when they had info:

-they knew the days before that Stevens wanted more protection (on 9/11 at most dangerous place in the world)
-2 drones watching attacks live
-security cams all over the annex

i highly doubt RPG's are goin to take down:
AC-130 gunships:

[pic - click to view]

f!ghter Jets:

[pic - click to view]

10-26-2012, 07:19 PM         #52
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the retards in this thread. It was a mob of people. " US k!lls hundred of rioting lybians to save 3 americans in their embassy"

fu*king retards
 5 years ago '06        #53
space
space
Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor:
With afterburners, it is "greater than Mach 2.0" (greater than 1,317 mph, 2,120 km/h)

Sorry i didn't specify. but clearly i was separating the 2 from the beginning? f!ghter Jets and the A-130. I even showed you 2 diff pics?
the A-130 is not that fast obviously, didn't you seen the size of it?

Im just shocked you wont even say that ANY president should have tried to save lives whether its the 1st, 2nd or 4/5 hr. Especially during a terrorist like attack on 9/11 on an Embassy, which is technically our property. We dont need to host a massive invasion, but use the things we have trained for this situation. Just Like when we k!lled the pirates in Somalia who had hostages.. Or went after Bin Ladin...
Its about "Never Leave a Fallin Solider Behind" - that's the american way, it has been since we like first established a military. It's what a sh*t ton of great war movies are about, because that is what we do... We don't just leave a fellow american behind, no matter their social status..

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 07:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
drums 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 7 7
anybody else think they were talking about dipset when you first read the title?.. lol
 5 years ago '09        #55
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 NoTitleSince73 said:
the only people blaming Obama for this, are FOX News and other right wingers. But keep believing your fantasy Obama I alluded to earlier. Whats he gonna do, drone our own embassy? I guess Republicans share no blame in this either, right? Even though they cut the funding by more than was recommended. fu*king Obama.
Dude even Democrats and his own house wanted answers. What are you talking about? This was on CNN, As far left wing as you can get. They all wanted answers, nobody came up with an Answer. Hilary Clinton was going to take the fall when it's not her place because she KNOWS what went down. You really think democrats and left wingers are going to say obama messed up? Uh, No? That would basically rule out every single bit of a second term for the president. So they grasp at even the very minute SMALLEST good thing possible and try to elude to it constantly to save hope for his re-election. I find it funny that when 9/11 happened, The REAL 9/11, The united states and Bush knew something was going to happen. Didn't know where, how, or when, but they knew. Nothing happened and the planes hit the towers. Obama KNEW what was going down. Help was REQUESTED at an EXACT LOCATION. It was denied THREE fu*kING TIMES. You don't think Obama could have said "No, Send them in, we need to protect the Ambassador and the lives of fellow Americans" ? But did he say that? No...He KNEW something was happening. The Ambassador sent the message multiple times and was denied help every single time. But you people don't want to blame Obama but were perfectly, 110% fine blaming Bush when 9/11 happened regardless of a serious lack of information on that situation. Obama has the power. Obama can pass whatever he wants to pass and Veto whatever he wants to veto. He could have sent the troops in but he didn't. He knew precisely where the attack was happening and still did not give the order to send in support. I would love to hear you defend Obama now.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 ImAMonster said:
Dude even Democrats and his own house wanted answers. What are you talking about? This was on CNN, As far left wing as you can get. They all wanted answers, nobody came up with an Answer. Hilary Clinton was going to take the fall when it's not her place because she KNOWS what went down. You really think democrats and left wingers are going to say obama messed up? Uh, No? That would basically rule out every single bit of a second term for the president. So they grasp at even the very minute SMALLEST good thing possible and try to elude to it constantly to save hope for his re-election. I find it funny that when 9/11 happened, The REAL 9/11, The united states and Bush knew something was going to happen. Didn't know where, how, or when, but they knew. Nothing happened and the planes hit the towers. Obama KNEW what was going down. Help was REQUESTED at an EXACT LOCATION. It was denied THREE fu*kING TIMES. You don't think Obama could have said "No, Send them in, we need to protect the Ambassador and the lives of fellow Americans" ? But did he say that? No...He KNEW something was happening. The Ambassador sent the message multiple times and was denied help every single time. But you people don't want to blame Obama but were perfectly, 110% fine blaming Bush when 9/11 happened regardless of a serious lack of information on that situation. Obama has the power. Obama can pass whatever he wants to pass and Veto whatever he wants to veto. He could have sent the troops in but he didn't. He knew precisely where the attack was happening and still did not give the order to send in support. I would love to hear you defend Obama now.
stopped reading after that, CNN is as left wing as you can get?
 5 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
stopped reading after that, CNN is as left wing as you can get?
You finally said something i can agree with, it's true CNN isn't as far as MSNBC and others..

Damn did you get sh*t on tho bro
Bad...

But this is the usual response you think of, when it comes to a lot of info at once..

like your super funny comments about my sources...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 07:59 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #58
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 KFrizzle said:
You finally said something i can agree with, it's true CNN isn't as far as MSNBC and others..

But this is the usual response you think of, when it comes to a lot of info at once..

like your super funny comments about my sources...

your sources are bullsh*t, and I don't have the time nor the energy to sit here and debate with Iamamonster, I've seen the dumb sh*t he says. There is no debating with people like you, you guys subscribe to the Andrew Breitbarts of the world. Sorry I don't have that sort of time to waste.

And its sooo rich hearing you morons who always complain about American intervention, chest thumping about how we should just be droning these places, or send f!ghter jets. This isn't call of duty. And this story is most likely bullsh*t, I wonder what FOX News (you know the propaganda arm of the republican party, run by a GOP operative) gains from this story this is about as credible as MSNBC putting out a report saying unemployment is under 3 percent and Obama k!lled Bin Laden with his bare hands.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-26-2012 at 08:01 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #59
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
your sources are bullsh*t, and I don't have the time nor the energy to sit here and debate with Iamamonster, I've seen the dumb sh*t he says. There is no debating with people like you, you guys subscribe to the Andrew Breitbarts of the world. Sorry I don't have that sort of time to waste.

And its sooo rich hearing you morons who always complain about American intervention, chest thumping about how we should just be droning these places, or send f!ghter jets. This isn't call of duty.
No you heartless fool, it's real life. They were Sons, fathers, brothers, etc. they needed one person (w/ a 4 star military ranking) to say 'okay, lets do more than watch on drones, lets actually save some lives" I mean we do pay a fu*k ton for our military, and whats a better reason to use it than save fellow Americans. Better than that oil war in Iraq, right?... or Just like Somalia, or would you have left them...

Actually Really, would you have left the hostages in Somalia?
 5 years ago '09        #60
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 NoTitleSince73 said:

And its sooo rich hearing you morons who always complain about American intervention, chest thumping about how we should just be droning these places, or send f!ghter jets. This isn't call of duty. And this story is most likely bullsh*t, I wonder what FOX News (you know the propaganda arm of the republican party, run by a GOP operative) gains from this story this is about as credible as MSNBC putting out a report saying unemployment is under 3 percent and Obama k!lled Bin Laden with his bare hands.
I dropped facts directly on your head and your defense is..."I don't have the time nor energy" yet here you are responding with a long winded message to defend yourself defending Obama...Hm...I don't need sources when I have facts, My friend. And for the love of God would you please spell my name correctly? Thanks.

There's a REASON we have the biggest military in the world. Why the hell would you need a big military if you're not going to use it?...Oh wait...Obama wanted to cut back on the military?...Oh wait...It all connects, right? Take guns away from our military stationed near the Embassy three days before the attack. Ambassador asks for help, is denied multiple times. How do you people not see this stuff? Stop being blinded by the Man's skin color (By the way, He's not black, he's dark skinned like every middle eastern person is...) Obama doesn't want American power in the Middle East regardless of the fact that they're the biggest threat to American safety. Do you NOT understand this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago