Oct 26 - Diplomats Were Denied Help 3x's From CIA And Pentagon During Benghazi Attack

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 KFrizzle said:
Your dumb... It's well known security requests were denied days before attack..

^Watch fool^ CBS...

Not a fu*kin full scale op.. we are dealing with saving a hand full of ppl..
Stop trying to blow what i am saying out of proportion... Remember this ain't no Surge fool..

Drones were fu*king right above...
if not right away, at least at hour 2 of the 7 hr attack!! and we had ppl alive then still! Plus stevens wasn't fu*king r*ped and k!lled yet by the terrorist pigs
Thanks for proving you're a Fox News sheep. Stevens was asking for extra security in Tripoli, not Benghazi. Tripoli is 400 miles away.

The requests were denied, but they were largely focused on extending the tours of security guards at the American Embassy in Tripoli — not at the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, 400 miles away. And State Department officials testified this week during a hearing by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that extending the tour of additional guards — a 16-member military security team — through mid-September would not have changed the bloody outcome because they were based in Tripoli, not Benghazi.

[pic - click to view]

Even Fox News' own wrote an article about the misinformation Fox News is giving on the Benghazi attack.

I already showed you direct statements from Panetta about the visuals they got from the drones.Since you only believe news from Fox News, here is the link

5 years ago '06        #22
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
the only people blaming Obama for this, are FOX News and other right wingers. But keep believing your fantasy Obama I alluded to earlier. Whats he gonna do, drone our own embassy? I guess Republicans share no blame in this either, right? Even though they cut the funding by more than was recommended. fu*king Obama.
LMAO, pls tell me what republican is to blame? pls pls pls....

PS:
-No republican has the authority to authorize things like Delta force / air crafts to go in and Save lives??
Thats the state/def. Dept... Come on... You know that.. Not no fu*king Representatives..
-Funding? we had funding to get 2 drones there? we have funding at all of the bases around the area? we have funding for the Aircraft carriers in the Area? WHAT? We are not waiting for a shipment of planes and ammo? What are you talking about!
 5 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 KFrizzle said:
LMAO, pls tell me what republican is to blame? pls pls pls....

PS:
-No republican has the authority to authorize things like Delta force / air crafts to go in and Save lives??
Thats the state/def. Dept... Come on... You know that.. Not no fu*king Representatives..
-Funding? we had funding to get 2 drones there? we have funding at all of the bases around the area? we have funding for the Aircraft carriers in the Area? WHAT? We are not waiting for a shipment of planes and ammo? What are you talking about!
The ugly truth is that the same people who are accusing the administration of not providing sufficient security for the American consulate in Benghazi have voted to cut the State Department budget, which includes financing for diplomatic security. The most self-righteous critics don’t seem to get the hypocrisy, or maybe they do and figure that if they hurl enough doubts and complaints at the administration, they will deflect attention from their own poor judgments on the State Department’s needs.

At a hearing of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform last Wednesday, Representative Darrell Issa, Republican of California and the committee’s chairman, talked of “examining security failures that led to the Benghazi tragedy.” He said lawmakers had an obligation to protect federal workers overseas. On Sunday, he said more should be spent on diplomatic security.

But as part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion. In 2009, Mr. Issa voted for an amendment that would have cut nearly 300 diplomatic security positions. And the draconian budgets proposed by Mitt Romney’s running mate, Representative Paul Ryan, would cut foreign affairs spending by 10 percent in 2013 and even more in 2016.
Who where we supposed to drone? Lets be real honest here, Obama uses drones, ALOT. (something btw most liberals seem to be cool with, I'm not, fu*k that too much collateral damage, half the time we don't know who we are getting if anyone, but thats a diff matter) So don't you think if he had an opportunity to use a drone he would?
I'm done debating with you, you love to cherry pick facts, then draw conclusions. It's hilarious.
 5 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Thanks for proving you're a Fox News sheep. Stevens was asking for extra security in Tripoli, not Benghazi. Tripoli is 400 miles away.

The requests were denied, but they were largely focused on extending the tours of security guards at the American Embassy in Tripoli — not at the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, 400 miles away. And State Department officials testified this week during a hearing by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that extending the tour of additional guards — a 16-member military security team — through mid-September would not have changed the bloody outcome because they were based in Tripoli, not Benghazi.
Even Fox News' own wrote an article about the misinformation Fox News is giving on the Benghazi attack.

I already showed you direct statements from Panetta about the visuals they got from the drones.Since you only believe news from Fox News, here is the link

[/url]
An F-16 f!ghting Falcon has a maximum speed of 1,335 mph...
So idk if 400 miles is a big deal... How do you not know that jets go super super super fast?

I know what Panetta said i hear it on the local radio this morning... But it's clearly fu*king cover up, (just like youtube being the cause) cuz in all honesty they watch for 5-7 hrs as we got attacked and did nothing....

Imagine being the guy flying the drones....
All you got to do is hit the laser pointer button and you can save your fellow american lives but you have to watch for 7 hrs, as our guys are murdered...

This is a terrible situation to even think about but think...
If Michelle Obama, Hilary, A group of congressmen. was taken hostage or under attack at an embassy, should the president/admin let it go down for 7 hrs and not help once!!!!
Sad day in our country if we can't 'afford' to go out the way to save american lives...

Just like watergate but we lost lives...
 5 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Who where we supposed to drone? Lets be real honest here, Obama uses drones, ALOT. (something btw most liberals seem to be cool with, I'm not, fu*k that too much collateral damage, half the time we don't know who we are getting if anyone, but thats a diff matter) So don't you think if he had an opportunity to use a drone he would?
I'm done debating with you, you love to cherry pick facts, then draw conclusions. It's hilarious.
WHo would we attack?

Hmm well my rocket science degree tell me... Hmm...
THe mob of ppl shoot rpg's and mortars at our guys? crazy mob shooting the ppl defending the building?

Think you can hit a group of ppl no problem...

Question: what facts am i leaving out? what cherry picking?
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
An F-16 f!ghting Falcon has a maximum speed of 1,335 mph...
So idk if 400 miles is a big deal... How do you not know that jets go super super super fast?

I know what Panetta said i hear it on the local radio this morning... But it's clearly fu*king cover up, (just like youtube being the cause) cuz in all honesty they watch for 5-7 hrs as we got attacked and did nothing....

Imagine being the guy flying the drones....
All you got to do is hit the laser pointer button and you can save your fellow american lives but you have to watch for 7 hrs, as our guys are murdered...

This is a terrible situation to even think about but think...
If Michelle Obama, Hilary, A group of congressmen. was taken hostage or under attack at an embassy, should the president/admin let it go down for 7 hrs and not help once!!!!
Sad day in our country if we can't 'afford' to go out the way to save american lives...

Just like watergate but we lost lives...
So you think the embassy was requesting f!ghter jets when they asked for extra security?

And it wasn't a 7 hour attack. Read the Time article. It details what happened. Hell, read the emails. 45 mins after the first email was sent, a second email was sent saying the firing has stopped, the embassy was cleared, and a quick response team was on scene looking for the ambassador

The first email indicates that U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and other personnel were “in the compound safe haven.” Officials later discovered that Stevens and three other Americans had died in the attack.

The first email was sent at 4:05 p.m. ET with the subject line “U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack (SBU).”

“The Regional Security Officer reports the diplomatic mission is under attack," the email reads. "Embassy Tripoli reports approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM personnel are in the compound safe haven. The 17th of February militia is providing security support.
"The operations Center will provide updates as available.”

The second email came at 4:54 p.m. ET, with a subject line “Update 1: U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi (SBU)"

“Embassy Tripoli reports the firing at the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi has stopped and the compound has been cleared. A response team is on site attempting to locate COM personnel.”

Read more:

[pic - click to view]

But soomehow you got a 7 hour f!ght?

You still allowing Fox News to manipulate your mistrust of the govt for political points

Last edited by Kadillac87; 10-26-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #27
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 KFrizzle said:
WHo would we attack?

Hmm well my rocket science degree tell me... Hmm...
THe mob of ppl shoot rpg's and mortars at our guys? crazy mob shooting the ppl defending the building?

Think you can hit a group of ppl no problem...

Question: what facts am i leaving out? what cherry picking?
^ Just stop dude, you are use every life line that you have to save your p!ss poor argument. When mentioned that indeed reinforcements were sent, you change your stance on the issue and complain its not good enough. Furthermore, you go on about sending a full scale attack in under a few hours. You sure are thinking like a fu*king video game. Do you even know anything about diplomacy and proper channels to follow to pass through a country. Do you know anything about airspace?
 5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So you think the embassy was requesting f!ghter jets when they asked for extra security?

IDk how about we ask the parents and family of the dead americans if they think jets, drones, or troops is a better choice...
I'd go with the lazy safe choice and use the drones, that were already there watching...

Wow... How about we do whatever it takes to save their lives... Delta force asked for permission to go and was denied...

You will do anything to protect Barry... Anything...
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
^ Just stop dude, you are use every life line that you have to save your p!ss poor argument. When mentioned that indeed reinforcements were sent, you change your stance on the issue and complain its not good enough. Furthermore, you go on about sending a full scale attack in under a few hours. You sure are thinking like a fu*king video game. Do you even know anything about diplomacy and proper channels to follow to pass through a country. Do you know anything about airspace?

Where did i change my stance? What reinforcements were sent in?
2 troops went in w/o permission to save lives but no support was called in? Just the normal local militia was there, which obviously wan't enough... You could have easily been able to see that with the drones watching above.

Full scale attack...
What?!? we ain't sending a surge of troops? this ain't iraq bro...

Diplomacy? Libya called it a terrorist attack from the beginning...
What we suppose to call the terrorist and say pls pls pls stop, we'll give you money and a plane ride out?

What the fu*k you talkin about...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #30
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 KFrizzle said:
IDk how about we ask the parents and family of the dead americans if they think jets, drones, or troops is a better choice...
I'd go with the lazy safe choice and use the drones, that were already there watching...

Wow... How about we do whatever it takes to save their lives... Delta force asked for permission to go and was denied...

The father of Christopher Stephens, the United States ambassador who was k!lled in the attack in Libya last month, said Saturday that it would be "abhorrent" for his son's death to be politicized in the presidential campaign.

In an interview with Bloomberg News, Jan Stevens said the attack on Benghazi and the ensuing investigation has no place in the upcoming election.

"The security matters are being adequately investigated," Stevens, who is getting briefings from the State Department on the investigation, said. "We don’t pretend to be experts in security. It has to be objectively examined. That’s where it belongs. It does not belong in the campaign arena."

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #31
space
space

[pic - click to view]

@ you Barry stans...

-Can't even say the president made a mistake... Clearly he did, 4 ppl are dead... Ppl could have been saved...
^nvm all that^

you wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that we were totally given a bogus reasoning (youtube) for the attacks for days by this admin...

Why would they need to make that youtube sh*t up, if there is nothing to cover up... Just tell us it was a terrorist attack? like really?
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

Are you really that dumb? Security requests were made months prior. And it wasn't for any f!ghter jets. It was for more guards at Tripoli.

Read the emails. The attack on the consulate was less than an hour. You even said the f!ghter jets would have been there at hour 2. Even then, it would have been too late. Stop confusing two separate events as one event that spanned 7 hours.

5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

[pic - click to view]

@ you Barry stans...

-Can't even say the president made a mistake... Clearly he did, 4 ppl are dead... Ppl could have been saved...
^nvm all that^

you wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that we were totally given a bogus reasoning (youtube) for the attacks for days by this admin...

Why would they need to make that youtube sh*t up, if there is nothing to cover up... Just tell us it was a terrorist attack? like really?
At Fox News stans. You think Obama is over all military operations?

And as already proven, the information about the video was straight from the CIA.

The first correction is to the charge that U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice lied to the American people in the days after the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.

Rice told television interviewers the violence grew out of a spontaneous demonstration, prompted by an American anti-Muslim video.

Here is the simple fact: The Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper has confirmed that Rice told the truth in describing the a.ssessment of the intelligence community at the time of her remarks.
She was not the only one relying on those initial intelligence reports.

Two days after the attack, CIA Director David Petraeus briefed the House Intelligence Committee. Petraeus told lawmakers the best intelligence showed it was a demonstration sparked by the video that got out of hand, according to Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger (Md.), the panel’s ranking Democrat.

Patrick Kennedy, the Undersecretary of State for Management, also said — in testimony before Congress earlier this month — that anyone would have said exactly what Rice said based on the intelligence available at the time.

Some U.S. officials have said they never believed the attack was mounted by a disorganized mob, but that was not the official a.ssessment.

The spin-free truth is that Rice accurately stated what U.S. intelligence showed at the time, and stressed that there was an ongoing investigation where conclusions were subject to change.

[pic - click to view]

Life in the Fox News bubble must be hard.
 5 years ago '10        #34
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 KFrizzle said:
Where did i change my stance? What reinforcements were sent in?
2 troops went in w/o permission to save lives but no support was called in? Just the normal local militia was there, which obviously wan't enough... You could have easily been able to see that with the drones watching above.

Full scale attack...
What?!? we ain't sending a surge of troops? this ain't iraq bro...

Diplomacy? Libya called it a terrorist attack from the beginning...
What we suppose to call the terrorist and say pls pls pls stop, we'll give you money and a plane ride out?

What the fu*k you talkin about...
Have you even reread the sh*t that you have been typing? LOL. If you have then we would not be having this conversation.

Its not coming down to the fact that people are "stanning" its the fact that you have no traction to your argument. That has been proven many times in rants.
 10-26-2012, 03:57 PM         #35
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

So you're reasonably expecting a full scale military operation in the matter of hours with bad visuals and information?

That's generally how special operations work.
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
That's generally how special operations work.
Yes, special operations that has been planned for months. I guess you forgot that part huh? It's easy to mobilize when you know you're going to be mobilizing.

Now go back in the same Fox News bubble with KFizzle
 5 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Are you really that dumb? Security requests were made months prior. And it wasn't for any f!ghter jets. It was for more guards at Tripoli.

Read the emails. The attack on the consulate was less than an hour. You even said the f!ghter jets would have been there at hour 2. Even then, it would have been too late. Stop confusing two separate events as one event that spanned 7 hours.

Too late?
WTF we still had ppl alive at hour 5... WTF

Stop making up excuses...

this was handled terribly and we were given a staggering lie... that's it...
 5 years ago '06        #38
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
Have you even reread the sh*t that you have been typing? LOL. If you have then we would not be having this conversation.

Its not coming down to the fact that people are "stanning" its the fact that you have no traction to your argument. That has been proven many times in rants.
How do i have no traction...

we clearly could have saved lives...

we clearly we were told a bogus reason for why it happen...

period.... thats it....

Last edited by KFrizzle; 10-26-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #39
space
space
Rice told television interviewers the violence grew out of a spontaneous demonstration, prompted by an American anti-Muslim video.
The video was made in june/july... not within last few weeks?

At hour 2 of the fu*kin attack, groups were already taking credit...
If youtube is a credible source, well sh*t, FB and twitter must be too.. even BX...

FYI: Libya from the moment 'protest' happened was callin it a terrorist attack!!!
so if the local gov. is calling it that, how the hell can you call it a protest... w/ ak's, rpg's and mortar...
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Too late?
WTF we still had ppl alive at hour 5... WTF

Stop making up excuses...

this was handled terribly and we were given a staggering lie... that's it...
Again, read the Time article and read the emails.

First attack started at 9:30 PM. It last for about an hour and 20 mins. We know it was all over by at least 11:30 PM because that's when military police arrived and saw people looting.

The attack on the annex started at 3:00 am. At around 3:45 AM, they were out. That's 45 mins total for the second attack.

When they arrived, they found the Americans at the annex tired and nervous. Then, around 3 a.m., bullets began hitting just outside the annex. “Mortars started landing. They hit the roof. There were several and we were all confused,” said Faruq of the Libyan Shield brigade. “The Marines put on their night vision goggles and took up positions,” said Faruq. “Some positioned themselves in the doorway and some set up inside.” It was during this attack that former Navy SEAL commandos Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were k!lled.

Faruq had decided against bringing a large contingent with him to the annex. The site “was supposed to be a light foot print and no one thought it was dangerous because it was an unknown safe house,” he said. But gunfire was sending everyone for cover. At about 3:20 a.m., Faruq called the Joint Operations Room at the February 17th Brigade that coordinates the activities of several military and security organizations. Within 15 minutes, more than a hundred security officials arrived at the annex to help secure the area. Some set up a perimeter one kilometer from the annex. Others occupied the villas around the residence. Finally, a Libyan colonel showed up outside and the Americans prepared to evacuate. They placed the bodies of Doherty, Smith and Woods in a Mercedes and headed to the airport. But the plane that brought the Marines was too small to carry all the Americans back to Tripoli. The Marines stayed behind with the three corpses.

Read more:

[pic - click to view]

Notice how this Time article was released before the emails and the fox news report. Notice how the timeline match up. I have reason to believe the Times article is accurate.

Recap: First attack was about an hour and half. Second attack was about 45 mins.

Not 7 hours total. Not even 5 hours total. It was 7 hours from the first reported attack and extraction. The attack on the annex was 4 hours after they extracted people from the us mission to the safe house.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 10-26-2012 at 04:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy