Chief Keef & Jimmy Iovine

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
slaves dont make money tho sooo

chief keef winning, and making more money than u n*ggas
 10-27-2012, 11:21 AM         #62
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
How many times do n*ggas have to tell you Iovine is not a jew?

How many times do people have to tell you that Iovine is Jewish.

Am I supposed to believe some Anonymous avatar hiding behind a computer screen or should I believe his own artist?
 5 years ago '05        #63
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 p00rky said:
You mean the same Spike Lee that tried to sell his alcohol in black communities?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #64
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
2 Complete opposite human beings but they have one thing in common... They want money by any means.
 5 years ago '04        #65
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Jimmy I for capitalizing off of this stupid a.ss sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #66
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 Matt504 said:
that's about the dumbest reasoning I've come across all morning, but after countless hours of browsing, I can see why n*ggas like you are comfortable in your bliss with thinking like this:

[slaves don't make money] [chief keef makes money]
[chief keef not slave]

on the surface the logic seems to flow, but what's slavery, is it the same thing as it was when my ancestors were picking cotton, or did it evolve into something so thinly veiled that people on this very forum believe it doesn't exist?

Tell us your definition of non-slavery, wise one.
Y'all act like people don't need to work for their bread anymore.
 5 years ago '12        #67
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7511 7511
 Politricks said:
the slave master thing would work for the NBA AND NFL TOO right
It would work by any scenario where you have a boss. At least this kid getting millions to rap smoke weed and stunt. Majority of yall on here is on a hourly wages. lmfaoooo
Yall some real slaves.

and lets not even talk about what we would consider people in college lol.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 10-27-2012 at 12:17 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #68
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,766 | Props total: 4975 4975
yea .. and all of you work for yourselves
 5 years ago '04        #69
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 ImInHerMouth said:
You know what I been thinking about lately....

How a lot of the dudes agreeing with that slave/master sh*t in the first post, are white themselves. Y'all WANT that sh*t to be true. Keef is an employee for Interscope, and he knows what he signed. He's not a slave forced to do labor and whipped against his will. If he doesn't sell records Interscope will just drop him. Gaga is signed to the same damn label, and not ONCE have I heard of anyone referring to her as a slave. You dudes are racist, but that's not news.
why would ANYONE, aside from those people in positions of power who are actually DOING it, WANT to promote gangster music in order to tear apart and destroy communities and essentially a certain group of people? the only ones who WANT that to happen are people at labels, like Jimmy Iovine, who know god damn well what the core audience of this music is, and let me tell you, it's not white people...granted there are white kids who eat this sh*t up too but the impact this type of music has on white communities....i have a strong inclination to believe is not the same as it is in shall we say, the inner city. but believe what you wanna believe, that keef is not a slave to the system. after all, he's making more than you right now right?
 5 years ago '11        #70
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
why would ANYONE, aside from those people in positions of power who are actually DOING it, WANT to promote gangster music in order to tear apart and destroy communities and essentially a certain group of people? the only ones who WANT that to happen are people at labels, like Jimmy Iovine, who know god damn well what the core audience of this music is, and let me tell you, it's not white people...granted there are white kids who eat this sh*t up too but the impact this type of music has on white communities....i have a strong inclination to believe is not the same as it is in shall we say, the inner city. but believe what you wanna believe, that keef is not a slave to the system. after all, he's making more than you right now right?

That's like saying horror movies are made so that people become serial k!llers.

Entertainment is entertainment. If it sells people get paid out of it and they put food on their family's table.
 5 years ago '04        #71
ddubb21 
space
space
 lucas white said:
That's like saying horror movies are made so that people become serial k!llers.

Entertainment is entertainment. If it sells people get paid out of it and they put food on their family's table.
i agree with you as far as just about all other forms of entertainment, but not rap music. i dont have statistics to pull out here other than pure observation, but the detrimental effects are real, and they're aimed at a target audience for a real reason, to keep people locked up and k!lling each other. plain and simple
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
i agree with you as far as just about all other forms of entertainment, but not rap music. i dont have statistics to pull out here other than pure observation, but the detrimental effects are real, and they're aimed at a target audience for a real reason, to keep people locked up and k!lling each other. plain and simple

And what are the reasons for that?
 5 years ago '04        #73
ddubb21 
space
space
 lucas white said:
And what are the reasons for that?
what do you mean what are the reasons for that? besides the privately owned prison system? besides the fact that educated, responsible people (specifically black) are a much bigger threat to the status quo than people who destroy themselves and their communities and perpetuate a cycle of poverty? not sure what reasons you dont see
 5 years ago '11        #74
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12685 12685
please stop we all know interscope weave its web of materialistic promises in front chief keef and he so gullible and its a million plus promise of your own line of headphones i mean who wouldn't sign knowing this money can help you and your family this goes for all them dudes who sign to these labels deals..don't know about the Illuminati talking but something about the industry seems eerie since 2003
 5 years ago '11        #75
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
what do you mean what are the reasons for that? besides the privately owned prison system? besides the fact that educated, responsible people (specifically black) are a much bigger threat to the status quo than people who destroy themselves and their communities and perpetuate a cycle of poverty? not sure what reasons you dont see

I was referring to why is that the demographic towards which rap music is aimed at is so easily influenced in a negative way by said rap music, more than other forms of entertainment?

Why can't they say: "I have the option to be a rapper now, among other things?"
 5 years ago '11        #76
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 YungPrinceNY said:

[pic - click to view]

This is exactly what I thought....if Jimmy sign him and he takes off (anything is possible) man he gone nickle & dime this idiot for all he's worth.
 10-27-2012, 04:28 PM         #77
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
You mean the same Spike Lee that tried to sell his alcohol in black communities?

[pic - click to view]

hes a pos
 5 years ago '05        #78
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
 p00rky said:

[pic - click to view]

You man selling liquor is somehow detrimental to the black community? Aldermans allowing liquor stores less than a block radius from each other are. Selling illegal drugs us the problem.There liquor stores in white areas, that sell absolute, I fail to see how its comparable. Or how it relates to drugs and k!lling each other.

Spike lee is a piece of sh*t for having absolute now? But when a white man makes money off liquor it wasn't meant for blacks he was doing it in a classy fashion right?..That was actually targeted to middle aged black people, show me an ad with him having a rapper drinking it and portraying it as a "in crowd" drink like ciroc mostly targeted at 20 year Olds.. Not nearly the same.. Nice try though.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-27-2012 at 05:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #79
ddubb21 
space
space
 lucas white said:
I was referring to why is that the demographic towards which rap music is aimed at is so easily influenced in a negative way by said rap music, more than other forms of entertainment?
why, because they see it as a viable alternative... a kid in a middle class area regardless of race might think it's cool but realistically isn't going to start banging or selling drugs because they have other opportunities. but the demographic rap caters to is different. this type of music glorifies a lifestyle where one in a million make it (keef being an example as he is an exception to the rule, and even he has to be smart to not fu*k everything up)

but why glorify that lifestyle? because of the reasons i mentioned before, to keep the status quo.

lucas white said:
Why can't they say: "I have the option to be a rapper now, among other things?"
man i really really wish this was the case but it's just not. no one is out there glorifying being an entrepreneur to these kids, no one is glorifying education. fast money and bi*ches and whatever other nonesense that gets pushed in records like keefs is what they see, and that's what it becomes about
 5 years ago '04        #80
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
why is Chief Keef getting all this attention again?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy