Chief Keef & Jimmy Iovine

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 Politricks said:
the slave master thing would work for the NBA AND NFL TOO right
And any black person that works for a white person according to this ignorance.
 5 years ago '04        #42
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 strongthetruth said:
And any black person that works for a white person according to this ignorance.
NO business actually makes more sense for that comparison to hold weight aside from urban music
 5 years ago '05        #43
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 ice wolf said:
If you're going to be anti semitic, ignorant and bigoted at least be accurate

Jimmy Iovine is Italian and he's not Jewish

jews aren't semitic just sayin
 5 years ago '04        #44
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 yungprinceny said:

[pic - click to view]

bang bang!
 5 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
Slave and Master isn't a good term. Nobody is FORCING Keef to sell records. So that Slave and the Master sh*t is ignorance at it's best..

Best comparison is modern day minstrel shows. black face and makeup in exchange for Jewelry and snap backs...

Both era's promote the stereotypes that white people have about black people in both era's..

It's sad that black people haven't caught on yet.. Spike Lee tried to tell you n*ggas in bamboozled but it went over the black communities head once again.
 5 years ago '12        #46
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Most powerful man in hip hop
 5 years ago '06        #47
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 YungPrinceNY said:

[pic - click to view]

Thread ETHER/

@ First Response
 10-26-2012, 09:30 PM         #48
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this pic is so true i love it

jewish rich master with the young ignorant black man......

but we all know how this story ends right
 5 years ago '04        #49
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
He is a "slave" to his own ignorance if anything . Nobody forced him to sign that contract . He probably passed up on deals just to sign with this man . They are both profiting from there contract . You guys are just as racist as anyone stop fooling yourselves .
 5 years ago '10        #50
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
Who the fu*k cares if he's jewish or not? You n*ggas seriously bicker back and forth about the dumbest sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #51
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1407 1407
Yall sound Like some Hoes with that Jewish Slave/Master sh*t.....What the fu*k Makes Chief Keef Diffirent from any other Artist SIGNED TO ANY LABEL?....What Makes Jimmy Iovine any Diffirent than Any Exec?.....Muthafu*ka ITS THE MUSIC BUSINESS

You can say what you want bout the man.....HE DONE MADE ALOT OF n*ggaS RICH

And Jews aint the only One's OWN Private Prisons......You Got Corparation (I.E. American Express) and some Prisons is even Owned by The Damn Judges themselves

And How the fu*k Yall Know Jimmy Iovine aint La Costra Nostra?....Considering Them Muthafu*kas got they hands in EVERYTHING
 10-26-2012, 10:59 PM         #52
Khamillitary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-27-2012, 01:00 AM         #53
sonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is so wack
 5 years ago '05        #54
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124

shudda been cheif keef!
 5 years ago '11        #55
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
Muthafukas we all slaves to the system if it were to think like some of y'all in here think.

The employee is the slave to his employer? Of course the employer is going to make more than any of his employees. Otherwise no one would give a fu*k enough to create a business, with jobs. Y'all actin like Chief isn't getting sh*t? How's that being a slave? fu*k outta here jobless muthafu*kas.

Is paying your taxes to the government for healthcare & education the same thing as being a slave?

Disrespectful motherfu*kers. Y'all don't know sh*t about history and what happened in the real slave days. Y'all just living too good with internet connections and sh*t.

Last edited by Giovanni Cassa; 10-27-2012 at 04:46 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Graftedgenes said:
Jimmy the Jew.

Jimmy is a true Boss and heartless, he love you like a son as long as you selling records but once you can't sell records he treat you like a bi*ch.
How many times do n*ggas have to tell you Iovine is not a jew?
 5 years ago '05        #57
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Nyuzi said:

[pic - click to view]

Graftedgenes said:
bi*ch please....why am I even debating with a teddy-bear?

Post proof instead of trying to convince somebody, his name has popped up on Jew lists all over the Internet and nobody is degrading him you freakish idiot.

This is why Ice-Wolf/Teddy-bear is constantly ridiculed in real life, you mad bi*ch-made son, you such a sensitive bi*ch that you call people ignorant/bigoted just because they affiliate a peron with a specific religion,

Try spending less time acting like a little bi*ch and maybe you wouldn't be such a loner freak trying to make E-friends on a rap blog.
I posted proof you obstinate b!tch a$$ fool. Those links that people posted that says Jimmy is Jewish are all from fake, sketchy, illegitimate websites that have no credibility. Jimmy is Catholic and has said so himself. Why is it so f#cking hard to believe that an Italian is Catholic? Y'all act like Italians aren't successful in America. Jews run the overwhelming majority of the music industry, but they don't run it all exclusively. There are other players, ie: Jimmy Iovine.

I posted an interview that he did with PBS where he described his upbringing in Brooklyn. Dude grew up going to Catholic School. It's a direct interview with Jimmy Iovine himself. Why do you lames not think that an Italian can run a record label???????

Why am I arguing with a multi-level marketer anyways?

Go sell your little vitamins u b!tch a$$ coward

Your insults are hilarious....

Here's related links posted to refute that dim witted c@cksucker Grafted said

CBS Interview:

'Mentor Jimmy Iovine was accompanied by the peerless, P-less Diddy (hasn't he found a new name by now?). Iovine needed to explain how he personally had experienced Catholic repression'.

PBS Interview:

'I remember being a kid in 1973. I remember being very impressionable. I remember how much John Lennon meant to me, because I got the chance to work with him every day for three years. And I remember specifically how frightened he was that Richard Nixon wanted to throw him out of this country. Nixon wanted to take away his green card. I remember the f!ght. He'd come to the studio in a suit and change his clothes before he got there. . . .

I was brought up to think that the president of the United States was the most honest and great person that could possibly exist. I went to Catholic school. . . . And I asked Lennon, "Why does the president of the United States want to throw you out of the country?" And he looked at me like I had three heads, because he realized that I didn't get it. And it was almost like, "Where do I start with you?"

But there was nothing wrong with what John Lennon was doing. And I don't think there's a person in the world right now that wouldn't want him to be around making music and look back on his influences as just extraordinary.'

Last edited by ice wolf; 10-27-2012 at 10:14 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #58
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 sandninja said:
You know what man i been thinking about this sh*t lately... I think Rick Ross is like the main dude tryna promote this sh*t for the private prisons...

Think about it, he used to work FOR the prisons... now he's a drug rapper, and nobody can take him down no matter what, and i've never heard a rapper glorify the drug life more than this dude. It's insane. He REALLY makes drugdealing seem like it's going to get you places in life, not once does he rap about oh we're getting arrested oucha. nope. just straight "I was broke now i'm rich thanks to drugs" type sh*t

And Jimmy Iovine is jewish. He grew up catholic though... Iunno why the fuk he converted it really makes this whole "Jews get money" thing even weirder
You know what I been thinking about lately....

How a lot of the dudes agreeing with that slave/master sh*t in the first post, are white themselves. Y'all WANT that sh*t to be true. Keef is an employee for Interscope, and he knows what he signed. He's not a slave forced to do labor and whipped against his will. If he doesn't sell records Interscope will just drop him. Gaga is signed to the same damn label, and not ONCE have I heard of anyone referring to her as a slave. You dudes are racist, but that's not news.

Oh and Ross has made plenty of songs talking about the realities of that life. This is the last one I heard...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #59
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 SM said:
fu*k HIP HOP before it fu*ks you
 5 years ago '06        #60
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 BALLONHOES said:
The Jews who run the music industry decided to purposefully promote negative gangster music years ago because they have stock in private prisons and they want to keep em full... this is a fact, stay in denial if you want....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy