Gucci Mane Strikes Down God's Son: "Nas' F*cked Up Right Now"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13568 13568
 Easy E said:
Son are you stupid or what? n*gga comparing a whole region that involves multiple states to NYC which is a CITY! if u wanna yap about regions then up north we got Philly,Detroit,NYC,DMV What's fu*king with that? We got bars up here fam, n*ggas be RAPPING. ya could keep your illiterate bubble gum "artists".
Detroit is Midwest
Detroit ride with the south over the east in music
 5 years ago '12        #102
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 3441 3441
This n*gga abouta talk his self into a grave! He gone run into a n*gga who really about that life and they gone end his sh*t. This n*gga sucks anyway.
 5 years ago '11        #103
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602

[video - click to view]

10-27-2012, 02:40 PM         #104
Pdubbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how big of a dis it really was but Gucci garbage anyway,he need any attention he can get.Never heard a single song of his that I thought was dope.
 5 years ago '11        #105
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 dlettern said:
How you raised in the biggest and one of the most dangerous projects in the country and not be street? His logic and yours are off.....

"Jeezy a bi*ch"

- Bleu (Jeezy's old friend)
n*gga QB ain't even the most dangerous projects in NYC alone. Shut the fu*k up whiteboy. Like you know sh*t about my city.
 10-27-2012, 03:43 PM         #106
Jaes Benacelli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
th'hells a "Walk-In Pool" tho??...there's "Dive-In Pools" too or something??..
 5 years ago '08        #107
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17041 17041
Wakaflocka from Nas city remember that Gucci
 5 years ago '05        #108
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 dlettern said:
Between Slim Thug disrespecting Jay and Gucci dissing Nas, the Southern disrespect is crazy. Funny thing is that Nas and Jay are legends.....Gucci and Slim ain't even relevant now. fu*king trolls
Lmfao, what?...Nas is one of the LEAST relevant n*ggas still calling themselves a rapper by far...

The only reason Jay-Z is the most relevant up there is because he couldn't get out of the public eye if he tried (one of the perks of being the king)...
 5 years ago '07        #109
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
So Gucci Mane says what Boxden says but because it's Gucci Mane, yall can't accept it.

I actually came in here ready to blast Gucci since Nas is in my top 5 but I have to call it hypocracy on some of yall considering this is Boxden.

I just think it's fu*ked up how the video was released like that. It's not like Gucci is talking about Nas's music. He's speaking the truth about his financial situation considering Nas once rapped about being almost like a king within hip-hop. The video makes it seem sideways almost as if it was planned to give Gucci more buzz.
 10-27-2012, 05:41 PM         #110
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GUCCI .. k!llS .. ONE of YOUNG JEEZY (*incompetent goons*) & He thinks hes THE HARDEST MF IN THE WORLD (lol) EVENTUALLY he will SAY THE WRONG NAME & it will turn out to be a LAND MINE

I WISH .. OFFICER RICKY .. YOUNG JEEZY & GUCCI would all have a OLD WEST .. WALK 20 PACES & TURN & FIRE DUEL & they would all LUCKILY HIT EACH OTHER in THE FACE or HEART & ALL DIE but OFFICER RICKY would RUIN that cuz his FAT A/S/S is TOO SLOW so either HE or one of the other 2 GARBAGE RAPPERS would LIVE DEPENDING ON who was AIMING or FIRED @ WHO (lol)
 5 years ago '04        #111
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 KnightOfTears said:
I guess Gucci gonna fu*k around and catch an Ether 2 track for that a.ss. Jay weathered the storm because he is built like that. Gucci's career will be over if Nas feels he is relevant enough to respond to.
how many people have dissed nas since ether

talking about smacking kufi off his head. people act like nas just goes and disses everybody back on a full blown diss track
 5 years ago '09        #112
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
This n*gga feeling himself
 5 years ago '04        #113
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
 Easy E said:
Son are you stupid or what? n*gga comparing a whole region that involves multiple states to NYC which is a CITY! if u wanna yap about regions then up north we got Philly,Detroit,NYC,DMV What's fu*king with that? We got bars up here fam, n*ggas be RAPPING. ya could keep your illiterate bubble gum "artists".

Bruh Detroit is the Mid West...but never mind that ...n*gga you can't include the DMV because the "V" in that is Virginia and that is clearly the South!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy