Gucci Mane Strikes Down God's Son: "Nas' F*cked Up Right Now"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
15851 pageviews
131 comments

SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,936 | Props total: 67340 67340
Gucci Mane Strikes Down God's Son: "Nas' F*cked Up Right Now"

Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane is no longer keeping his disses local, now taking a public jab at New York rap veteran Nas and his publicized financial woes.

Speaking to rapper Rocko, who acknowledged Nas' Life is Good selling without ample promotion, Gucci took a jab at the rap vet's financial security.

"Does Nas make a 150 blood money per week off a mixtape," Gucci asked in a video. "Yeah, blood money. Nas' f*cked up right now. Yeah. Me and you got [whips], I just bought me [something]. Don't you have a drop top? ... You got the white one, I'm getting the black one? Nas got one? [laughs]" (Hood Affairs TV)

This week, SOHH hit up Gucci's "Make a Song" collaborator Ricky Ruckus for his take on the rapper's recent disses.

"[laughs] I'm glad I'm on the other side, right," Ricky told SOHH when asked for his take on Gucci Mane's recent name drops. "I don't look at it as an artist going out and picking beefs with people. Like, you just know certain artists not to mess with. You know how 50 [Cent] reacts to certain situations. Don't do that. Like, you know how Gucci is going to react. So don't say nothing that's going to make him react because he's going to react and he's going to go hard. So I don't look at it like he's reaching to try and sell mixtapes or try to make a buzz, that's just -- it's not even with music. It's certain people you know in your neighborhood, don't wear your chain around people because it's gonna get snatched. Just tuck it in, don't say nothing. You know what I mean?" (SOHH)

Last week, Atlanta's Yung Joc spoke on Gucci going at various local rap stars.

"We ain't got to throw hints, the homie Gucci, sounded like he dissed me, which he did, but guess what? Listen to the name of the song, 'F the World,'" Joc said in an interview. "That's what he on right now. You see he going in at everybody neck but whatever. One thing you got to give Gucci credit for, man, the guy is a master at getting his name in your mouth. ... He's learned how to do it, he's done it several times -- you gotta salute that, whether you like it or not. I ain't tripping 'cause I know my financial status and situation. So it is what it is but I mean, you gotta love it." ("The Loud Pack Show")

A few weeks ago, Nas lost one of his Georgia homes due to foreclosure.

Life's a bi-ch ... Nas sang it and now he's living it ... because besides being knee deep in tax debt, TMZ has learned the rapper just lost his Georgia crib to foreclosure. According to official records, Nas purchased the 2-bedroom, 3-bath pad back in 2004 for $585,000 ... but according to SunTrust bank (which issued him the loan) ... Nas couldn't foot the bill and defaulted on the payments, still owing $507,000. SunTrust recently foreclosed on the property and then sold it to the highest bidder at public auction last month for $348,500 ... WAY LESS than the rapper paid eight years ago. It's a steal for the new owner -- the house is over 3,500 square feet with a walk-in pool and hot tub ... granite counter-tops ... custom theater ... gym and game room. (TMZ)

[pic - click to view]

Gucci Mane Strikes Down God's Son: "Nas' F*cked Up Right Now" [Video] | SOHH.COM

131 comments for "Gucci Mane Strikes Down God's Son: "Nas' F*cked Up Right Now""

5 years ago '05        #2
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Gucci...

[pic - click to view]

Nas lost....

YOUNG!
 10-26-2012, 10:15 AM         #3
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga have to chill
 5 years ago '11        #4
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,221 | Props total: 17632 17632
Well this is what real n*ggas do so....hey
 10-26-2012, 10:23 AM         #5
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas lives in Atlanta so Gucci is keeping the disses local.

Nas just did 300K on an album and he's touring so Nas is straight.
 5 years ago '05        #6
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
i'm confused to whether this is a diss or not... gucci isn't making much sense anymore.
 10-26-2012, 10:42 AM         #7
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Between Slim Thug disrespecting Jay and Gucci dissing Nas, the Southern disrespect is crazy. Funny thing is that Nas and Jay are legends.....Gucci and Slim ain't even relevant now. fu*king trolls
 5 years ago '11        #8
space
space
 dlettern said:
Between Slim Thug disrespecting Jay and Gucci dissing Nas, the Southern disrespect is crazy. Funny thing is that Nas and Jay are legends.....Gucci and Slim ain't even relevant now. fu*king trolls
to be fair.... NY dudes have been sh*tting on the south for a long time... not saying its right, but it happens
 10-26-2012, 10:49 AM         #9
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
to be fair.... NY dudes have been sh*tting on the south for a long time... not saying its right, but it happens
How my dude? NY helped the South bubble through collabs and whatnot. Gucci is cornball. He just trying to be the Southern Pac.....
 5 years ago '11        #10
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
 dlettern said:
How my dude? NY helped the South bubble through collabs and whatnot. Gucci is cornball. He just trying to be the Southern Pac.....
nah pac had more of a good reason to diss n*ggaz gucci just dissing n*ggaz who he know aint gon really do much so he can create a buzz
 5 years ago '11        #11
space
space
 dlettern said:
just the general feeling of the 2 regions. When NY was trying to get back on and the south was poppin, people were calling it the death of hip hop, or the golden age where it was respected, because of the relative simplicity of the average music in the south compared to NY.

The south also holds resentment because some feel that in hip hop, NY feels that its above everyone else, no matter if Hip Hop started in NY or not.

You saw the Lil wayne "I hate new york thread" and what it turned into right? NY vs the world? I saw it coming from a mile away, the rest of the country doesn't like the way NYers come off. Im not saying its you, or that it's right.
 5 years ago '04        #12
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 dlettern said:
what did slim thug say about jay?

also... fukk those 2 bama n!ggas for dissin the 2 living legends
 5 years ago '12        #13
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
Seems like he's doing it less for buzz, and more for just calling sh*t out for what it is and not giving a fu*k
 5 years ago '10        #14
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 5 years ago '04        #15
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
 Young Hov said:
what did slim thug say about jay?

also... fukk those 2 bama n!ggas for dissin the 2 living legends
he said that he should of knocked up beyonce. basically the same sh!t 90% of men would say

he just said it out loud
 5 years ago '11        #16
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
He just sayin nas broke as fuk after that divorce with kelis and aint got no money to cop some new rolls royces like him and rocko got.

whats the big deal?

Last edited by Wavy WoNka; 10-26-2012 at 11:06 AM..
 10-26-2012, 11:03 AM         #17
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
better fall back One bar from Nas and the retarded fat man here with with beer belly gonna be history.

Last edited by Techniec; 10-26-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Gucci talks like he has a myriad of learning disabilities.

Not sure if that was even a diss

Gucci talks like he dropped outta school in the 2nd grade

I'm still a Gucci fan but Nas will eat your food dawg

You can't even put these two in the same sentence without it sounding funny
 10-26-2012, 11:13 AM         #19
FreshAsFrankie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gucci trying to be like 50 all fun til somebody put him 6 feet deep
 5 years ago '04        #20
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
 FreshAsFrankie said:
gucci trying to be like 50 all fun til somebody put him 6 feet deep
somebody tried and failed already
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy