Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #61
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840

Even T.I's beats be sh*ttin on him, n*gga is garbage.
 5 years ago '10        #62
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
 jsilerio said:
Good to hear cause there is no reason 3 Stacks should be bested by T.I. For some reason I never liked T.I. since he started reading the thesaurus after "Trap Muzik" but I will still give it a listen to see what he been on.

FOR REAAAAAL! i fu*ks wit t.i. hard but i cnt stand the way dude talk, like he go out the way to use a big word
 5 years ago '07        #63
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 swayze said:
Big Boi?? Lets be real people for one second. Lets not act lik BIG BOI was not everybodies fav in the early stages of kast. Big Boi is the only nicca in the history of the nicca kingdom to go bar for bar with 3stacks.

Stacks still that nicca tho.
This is very true. I always liked them equally but Andre became more intersting as the years went by. Big Boi is still underrated with the music though. His new stuff is flames.
 10-26-2012, 05:54 PM         #64
shelton285  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been waitin on this album for a min cant wait to hear it.
 5 years ago '04        #65
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 Cutty Olds said:
n*gga please k!ll yourself now....

n*gga please ...Big is top 30?!?!?! Get outta here with that sh*t bruh....I can't even take that seriously...
If Big Boi isn't in your top 5 then your list might need some adjustments...if he ain't in your top 10 then your list is officially a.ss....

Big Boi Top 10? You crazy.

I respect the fu*k out of Big Boi... n*gga has CLASSIC verses.. but chill..

I listened to Speakerbox waaaay more than Love Below... but chill...

Big Boi is a top level rapper.. but putting him anywhere above around 25 or so, is a huge reach. Andre fits into any decent list anywhere from 10 down to 1, IMO. Big Boi fits anywhere from 20 down to 40 or so, IMO.

Big Boi is on the same level as a Redman... some LEGENDARY verses.. HUGE impact to the culture.. but just not *quite* on the same level as the TRUE greats.

And shout out to Tip for showing appreciation.

He's another rapper on the same level as a Big Boi. Some legendary verses.. one CERTIFIED classic album, and a couple others that are close... at one point had potential to be an all-time great.. but where he is now... obviously in that 2nd tier of rappers. Now.. that 2nd tier still has legends in it.. n*ggas ain't comparing him to Bleek or anything like that.. but it's a reach to put certain n*ggas in the top 10.
 5 years ago '11        #66
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Shizz said:
Outkast = Greatest Rap DUO/Group of all time.... no you cannot argue that

Andre 3000 = one of the most Creative and unique artist of the lyrical area
Big Boi = one of the most creative and unique artist of the southern lyrical movement of hiphop

they both are ELITE rappers IMHO .. Andre 3000 just has trensended to a wider level then what big boi can do ..

Andre flow is literally Timeless... HOV might stake that claim but he clearly has change his flow several times over the years

WITH THAT SAID
T.I. (also a southern lyrical Juggernaut) can do nothing but look up at someone who thinks differently at the art of it.. it's not say'n he's better but on that track he took it to a place he wouldn't even think of. close minded vs open minded on said track

with kendrick .. the comparison and respect between the two was eventually going to happen. Flow, delivery is very similar.. and the ability to tell story is damn near dead on.. Andre Hears that..Kendrick knows it..and thats why he in there look'n for andre's blessing..

well thats how i see it
I don't know, I have UGK and Mobb Deep up there as my favorite duos as well as Outkast, but that's just me
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago