Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2012, 01:49 PM         #1
12156 pageviews
128 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game explodes on shyne: "you trash! Deal w/ that!!!"

[pic - click to view]

West Coast rapper Game is looking out for fellow Aftermath artist Kendrick Lamar in light of disses shot his way courtesy of Shyne by publicly going at the former Bad Boy.

Game went off on Shyne after he continued to label Lamar's g.o.o.d kid, m.A.A.d city as "trash."

"RT @OriginalShyne: Listened to the Kendrick Lamar album during lunch and @OriginalShyne was right. TRASH! - B*tch, shut up !!!," he tweeted late Wednesday (October 24).
"RT @OriginalShyne: @thegame Wassup son? Why u involving yourself on something don't concern u? - If its bout KDOT.. It CONCERN ME !!!!!"
"RT @OriginalShyne: @thegame u outta pocket youngster!!! I felt gkmd album was trash, deal wit! - naw blood, YOU TRASH.. Deal wit that !!!"
"The west is mine !!!!! Protect it & EVERYTHING in it at ALL COSTS !!!! F*ck n*ggas !!! Thank God. #JesusPiece" (Game's Twitter)
Fellow West Coast rapper Nipsey Hussle shared a similar sentiment toward Shyne.
"If Shyne ever make it bac to the states...somebody tell cuz his west coast pass is revoked.," he tweeted. (Nipsey Hussle's Twitter)
The deported rapper took to Twitter Tuesday night (October 23) to trash Lamar's solo album.
"Yoooo! Kendrick Lamar is talented with a lot of potential but his album is traaaaash!," he tweeted Tuesday (October 23) night.

"The game Documentary even 50 get rich or die trying lived up to the hype and were classics. Good kid is trash!" (Shyne's Twitter)

Coincidentally, Game credited Shyne for helping steer him away from rap beefs back in 2009.
"I talked to him for about an hour," Game revealed in an interview. "Just about his well-being and both of our next moves. What I thought he should do and he listened and held me on my thoughts and he gave me a lot of insight on my career and what he thought of my career from the several years while he's been locked down. He's the reason why I'm not ready to jump into beefs and controversy today because he kind of shed light on some different situations and it gave me a different perspective. Which is one that I respect being that he's been behind those bars. So we just chopped it up about life and issues and each other, man." (Complex)

[pic - click to view]

Game Explodes On Shyne: "YOU TRASH! Deal W/ That!!!" | SOHH.COM

128 comments for "Game explodes on shyne: "you trash! Deal w/ that!!!""

10-25-2012, 01:54 PM         #2
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

West Coast rapper Nipsey Hussle, Curren$y and Schoolboy Q have all struck back at Shyne for going out of his way to label Kendrick Lamar's new g.o.o.d. kid, m.A.A.d city album "trash."

Upset by Shyne's comments, Nipsey made sure to let him know he is not welcomed on the West.

"If Shyne ever make it bac to the states...somebody tell cuz his west coast pass is revoked.," he tweeted. (Nipsey Hussle's Twitter)
Curren$y disagreed with Shyne and co-signed Lamar's long-awaited studio release.

"What did shyne do? I was Watching American dad .... Missed errthang," Spitta tweeted.
"F*ck no man..... Kendrick sh*t is slappin...."
"Definitely gonna think about that when I ride to those old shyne albums... Bummer man ... I like all music that jams" (Curren$y's Twitter)
Schoolboy Q took direct shots at Shyne after going at his longtime friend's LP.

"We all know @OriginalSHyne AIN'T EATIN!!!!! N*ggaH ain't Had a Hot verse since 01," Schoolboy tweeted.
"Surprise He got INTERNET"
"@OriginalSHyne ok mobster/jewisH man ima b quite" (Schoolboy Q's Twitter)
 5 years ago '11        #3
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
they bout to make a Shyne diss
 10-25-2012, 02:02 PM         #4
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They giving this dude his 15mins....it would have been better to just ignore him...maybe.
 10-25-2012, 02:09 PM         #5
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
They giving this dude his 15mins....it would have been better to just ignore him...maybe.
I'm more interested in what other west coast rappers other than Game cause he is also an attention seeker like Shyne.
 5 years ago '05        #6
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
...More Entertainment For Rap. Keep It Going...
 5 years ago '11        #7
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #8
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13007 13007
Damn. The west coat rappers sticking together like that?
 5 years ago '06        #9
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
Kendrick the top n*gga in the West certified

you can tell because I cant remember the last time the west was this unified to 1 rapper.. maybe Pac
 10-25-2012, 02:15 PM         #10
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
I'm more interested in what other west coast rappers other than Game cause he is also an attention seeker like Shyne.
Game is a major attention-hoe but Kendrick is the golden child and the future of the West so he got an entire coast behind him.

I respect the right for people to share their opinions but saying a critically acclaimed album that the entire Hiphop community is applauding is nothing but "trash" is a little extreme and sounds like hating.

If Shyne would have simply said "I dont like the album, Im not feeling it" then it woulnt have been an issue but he said it was trash like 20 times on his Twitter.
 5 years ago '11        #11
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
They coming together like he Pac, i love it.

but didnt Game try to sign Shyne

Don't they have a track together

Is Game just using both of their names for buzz

If its bout KDot it concerns me!

Ya Bish...
 10-25-2012, 02:28 PM         #12
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I respect the right for people to share their opinions but saying a critically acclaimed album that the entire Hiphop community is applauding is nothing but "trash" is a little extreme and sounds like hating.

If Shyne would have simply said "I dont like the album, Im not feeling it" then it woulnt have been an issue but he said it was trash like 20 times on his Twitter.
100% agree, Shyne kept saying "it's trash" like he is trying to get us to believe him.... nah fu*k him.
 5 years ago '04        #13
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
..funny. he shouted game out and called him nephew and gave him props lls. i like the unity. i wish it was against the biggest oppressors, and was about something more grand than an opinion. guess ya cant have a cake and eat it too.
 5 years ago '08        #14
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
 Graftedgenes said:
Game is a major attention-hoe but Kendrick is the golden child and the future of the West so he got an entire coast behind him.

Why does he have to sugar coat it? If he thought it was trash that's that man's opinion. Just because everyone praises something doesn't mean he has to.

Every one is so quick to say, "Oh he's hating" These days if you don't like something you're a hater. Is it fair for me to call you all idiots for labeling yet another week old album a classic??

I haven't listened to it yet but it's dudes opinion.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 10-25-2012 at 02:54 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #15
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Why does he have to sugar coat it? If he thought it was trash that's that man's opinion. Just because everyone praises something doesn't mean he has to.

Every one is so quick to say, "Oh he's hating" These days if you don't like something you're a hater. Is it fair for me to call you all idiots for labeling yet another week old album a classic??

I haven't listened to it yet but it's dudes opinion.
To me, if something is universally acclaimed, and I'm not feeling it at all, I'll go with 'It's just not for me' or something along those lines. Because at a certain point, when something is getting that much praise, you have to accept that it is a great piece of art/entertainment, regardless of your view on it. When something has that much love, if you're not feeling it, and you start going out of your way to bring it down, you're hating. I'm all for everyone having their own opinion, but when you start throwing it out there in a way that seems like you just want people to hear you making noise, that's hating.

And I hate the overuse of the word 'hating' in hip hop just because people disagree. But it's like when someone comes in every month or so and makes a thread like 'AYO SON! ILLMATIC SUCKS SON I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE LISTENS TO THIS TRASH', they're clearly just attention seeking and hating, because they know people love it, and they know they're just throwing sh*t against the wall, hoping it sticks, and hoping they can get a few people to say their name and give them some shine.
 5 years ago '10        #16
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
Shyne aint eating? How much did Def Jam give him as soon as he got out of prison? How many millions? lol
 5 years ago '08        #17
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Any minute now CURTIS will jump on this sitiuation
 5 years ago '08        #18
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 s7venwords said:
100% agree, Shyne kept saying "it's trash" like he is trying to get us to believe him.... nah fu*k him.
Did you buy the ALbum like Shyne did?

let me guess NO?....go buy the album then your words mean something
 5 years ago '06        #19
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
West Coast lookin bi*ch made right now. Ready to f!ght or get someone hurt because they think an album is trash is some bi*chass sh!t, it ain't even that deep. This another reason why I don't fukk with the new west coast outside of k.lamar. I will buy ten snoop, cube, e40, and too short cds before i'd ever consider buying a nipsey or game cd.
 10-25-2012, 03:23 PM         #20
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
your words mean something
Yes they does. And me buying or not buying it doesn't make me less of a fan. I got it and liked it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago