Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,784 | Props total: 2884 2884
Damn & she looked like she couldve grown & matured into a beautiful woman. Being from ny, I dont know how she didnt have thicker skin. Indeed it may be hard to relate to bullying 'these-days', but in our days when somebody said they was gonna do some sh*t to you...you might as well consider it done (unless you prevent it in the 1st place from happening). It develops character & (mental) strength.

The real world is 1 big bully. You just gotta train your awareness to f!ght it.
 5 years ago '09        #162
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I hate to talk bad about the dead, but, 4 dudes ran a train? in High School? I mean what did she expect, chocolate and roses? I mean I feel bad for the fact that they bullied her, but she set herself up.
 5 years ago '04        #163
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
the sad thing is that kids these days think suicide is an option, crazy, rip
 5 years ago '11        #164
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Only reason yall think kids are softer and k!lling themselves more these days is because they put the sh*t on the internet and news all the time.
 5 years ago '04        #165
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
real talk, with or without this social networking BS, kids back in the day wouldve NEVER considered k!lling themselves over bullying. You other f!ght or deal with being picked on until it ends or you leave the school. The most extreme measure I've seen is parents pulling their kids out of a school because the sh*t escalates to f!ghting and the kid cant handle themself.

what part of the game is it when a kid things that suicide is a "solution"? You dont even need to have a parent or adult tell you how dumb that sh*t is. on the flipside, this kids dont even consider the consquence of doing dumb sh*t like letting 4 dudes beat. Its like these cats have no concept of time and that stuff from today can carry over to tomorrow.
 5 years ago '06        #166
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
n*ggaS RAN A TRAIN ON HER?!?!?!

but yeah, i dont understand all these stories about lil n*ggas k!llin themselves over bullying these days. its part of bein a kid, either you gettin bullied, doin the bullying, or u invisible. now um, bullying is worse now cause the social media but damn if its THAT bad for you delete your damn accounts! howcome none of these muhfu*kas come to school wit a bat or knife and get some real revenge instead of doin the dumbest sh*t ever and hurting all their loved ones? and if she really did smash all the homies wtf she expect? i have no remorse for these weak a.ss kids, life is much harder than ppl talkin sh*t in school.

my older siblings bullied me my whole damn life 24/7 in ya face sh*t, which was much longer than 4 years of HS, you aint see me off myself. maybe this is a good thing, have all these pussies off themselves, leave room for the strong, trim the fat so to speak
 5 years ago '11        #167
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 babalou said:
this bully situation is out of control but WTF was homegirl thinking by going to the party and letting FOUR dude smash and then think that no one was gonna know what was up. It's one thing if she was a senior and about to graduate in a few months but she was a freshman and would have to put up with dudes and chicks sh*tting on her as long as she was at that school.
Knew that was what happened by the time I saw her pic. Thinking in my head "she let the football team run a train, and now she can't deal with it"
 5 years ago '07        #168
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Saying this because I have dealt with someone like this

Man I'm tired of DUDES coming in here talking about suck that sh*t up

n*ggas aren't built the same as women u stupid a.ss fu*ks. It didnt help that she was so young and in the worst position as it is. Foster Home, First Year of High School, Trying to make a name for herself. Idk how much of the Events at the Party where True so She had it going for her in the first place if that sh*t is true.

But you n*ggas really gotta stop acting like everyone in this world is built with thick rock hard skin and can get through anything. Ok you had it harder than her and you still made it. That doesn't make her the same as you though. Y'all n*ggas have not one clue what was going through that girl head. Her whole life she has dealt with emotional trauma. Now she does this stupid act trying to get the attention of some n*ggas because they popular and sh*t backfired on her. She's pissed, angry, ashamed and most of all Hurt. Then you n*ggas say go talk to someone.

You know how stupid it would look to her telling her teachers, counselors, let alone her Foster Parents who could have just adopted her not too long ago would react to something like that. Lord Knows every n*gga in this site kept something so dark and secretive from their people. She did it and it only made things worse.

Suck it up n*gga she is a 15 year old GIRL not no big a.ss 16 year old defensive linemen. Some people just don't have the same thinking process as other people. Stop thinking its easy for people to get out of sh*t like this. It's UNAVOIDABLE because they already have it put in their heads there gonna k!ll themselves. If it was avoidable, they wouldn't have done it all.
 5 years ago '07        #169
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
these n*ggas bout to get it
 5 years ago '10        #170
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
damn r.i.p to this girl. Too young. People can be such as*holes
 5 years ago '06        #171
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6756 6756

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^ she posted that on her instagram before too

"15 years young Hate relationship Rather be alone and have fun To young to love fu*k what you heard Realize what you see"
^ her bio on twitter ... um

felicia garcia ‏@feliciagarcia97

I've Been Caring About Football A Little Too Much #NeedToChill I Lost My Voice And sh*t Lol

Last edited by Blah; 10-26-2012 at 12:25 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #172
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Where's notoriousthugzz & 2ChainzChain to simp on this deads.lut like they did with Amanda Todd?
 5 years ago '05        #173
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
I used to be sad as a kid too but now with all the internet and social stuff bullying just doesnt happen just at school anymore it happends even when theyre at home and trying to relax... Its funny when u grow up and u look at your childhood you miss those days even if they werent the best days but it makes u who u are... Poor girl thats one horrific death...
 5 years ago '05        #174
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
I wish i was driving the train...
Not the 2nd one that hit..
The first at the party... Obviously...

RIP LIL MAMA, DAMN SHE WAS BAD...

To think in 2 years I could have scooped her up... Give her rides to school her senior yr, give her some lunch money, and tell her ill help her with biology HW tomorrow.

HS aint forever man, shiit is only 3-4 years. And you forget them years after you go into your 20s.
See... in no time she would have been finished, and moving on like...
Fuk all that bullying shiit, see cuz after HS she would have found out, that after a n*gga fuk... Instead of cracking jokes and gossiping like biithes.
A n*gga like me wud just smack her azz,
Head to her mommas kitchen... crack 2 eggs instead...
And ask her if she want mozzarella or American...
Telling her she outta salt and eggs taste mad weird without salt.
That would probably be all she would have to worry about for that week.
And maybe pregnancy... Cuz id be going raw dawwwg if she outta HS.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #175
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 babalou said:
this bully situation is out of control but WTF was homegirl thinking by going to the party and letting FOUR dude smash and then think that no one was gonna know what was up. It's one thing if she was a senior and about to graduate in a few months but she was a freshman and would have to put up with dudes and chicks sh*tting on her as long as she was at that school.
she let four dudes smash all at one party???
 5 years ago '05        #176
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
YO omg... they posted a picture of her face after the train hit... WHY!? Like who felt it was okay to post that.
 10-26-2012, 12:19 PM         #177
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ward22 said:
Live by the train, die by the train

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #178
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6756 6756
 Andrefrbk said:
YO omg... they posted a picture of her face after the train hit... WHY!? Like who felt it was okay to post that.
what pic you talking bout?
 5 years ago '09        #179
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 ShaquilleBrown said:
This is true...but not this n*gga

Or many born in '93 or before....nicca
93 n*ggas not about the fu*k sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #180
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40929 40929
 2ChainzChain said:

n*ggas bully pretty girls now?

n*gga you almost 40, ew yo
Get ya elderly a.ss off boxden

Edit: Where yall readin she got a train ran on her?
35 and still get carded for cigarettes. That's how i pull them young hoes
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy