Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 W24x55 said:
Wait, nobody posted anything where it says 4 players from the football team banged her in one night.

Where are you coming up with this?
earlier in this thread, i posted a quote from an article that explained her having a train run on her by 4 guys
 5 years ago '10        #142
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15642 15642
 DireWolf07 said:
god damn this bullying sh*t has got to stop
^^^this

kids is Charmin soft these days
 5 years ago '04        #143
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
Guys picking on girls in 2012????

Edit: She was a wh0ore..

Last edited by dat_boi_tj; 10-26-2012 at 08:23 AM..
 10-26-2012, 08:23 AM         #144
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of her tweets are hilarious in hindsight.

felicia garcia ‏@feliciagarcia97 When bi*ches are pus*y and cant handle they own problems, or when they continue talking sh*t on facebook and twitter #GrowUpAndComeSeeMe!
 5 years ago '11        #145
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,643 | Props total: 40593 40593
 eightytyson06 said:
Damn how old are you
35. Went high school in Jamaica so i was out @ 17
 5 years ago '05        #146
edote 
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
Either way its a sad situation all these kids need some guidance
 5 years ago '12        #147
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
R.i.p
 5 years ago '10        #148
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
Natural selection at work. Can't stand the heat, get the fu*k out the kitchen.
 10-26-2012, 09:17 AM         #149
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats really fu*ked up!! com'on parents; get involved!! you know how heartless kids and teenagers can be...
 5 years ago '09        #150
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
I really wish she wouldn't have done that. She took the easy way out and let them win. And I haven't read too much in the thread but I hope it isn't the usual nonchalant, cold responses as it usually is in suicide threads because if you've never expediences verbal abuse DAILY, then it's hard to say what you would or would not do or say how someone should have handled things. Me personally, that route she took is never an option but maybe she didn't have a strong enough support system.

I know one thing, the schools need to get on that sh*t tho. This happens all the time. They tell you to report bullying, abuses, etc. but they never do anything about it. And the parents are usually to busy with life to engage "school kid problems" not knowing the deep effect that sh*t can have on another person's mind.

Edit: If she was imitating railroad tracks...I won't say it's deserved bc/ that still goes back to parents needing to be more active in the childhood years.

Last edited by TraV; 10-26-2012 at 09:35 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #151
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
shoulda just changed schools

i dont understand this new generation and all these fu*kin suicides, when i was in hs, someone bully you, you f!ght back or get clowned on plain and simple..
 5 years ago '07        #152
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
WTF @ Kids k!llin Theysleves Over Bullying?
Sh!t, When I Was Coming Up - I Was Taught To f!ght Instead Of Bein Emotional Over The Sh!t. These Kids Nowadays Is Soft As F*ck! I Wish My Son Would Come In the House On That Bullsh!t When He Start Doin School, I Don't Raise No B*tches lls
 5 years ago '05        #153
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 5 years ago '10        #154
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Austin Foyt said:
fu*k is wrong with you n*gga? i swear I would beat the brakes off you. internet n*ggas man.
Not only that but this fool is acting like everybody isn't fu*king already. HS is a time when hormones are going crazy and females AS WELL as males are getting it in. She considered a wh0ore when dudes are doing the same sh*t? Hypocrisy.

As for this little girl, it's tragic what occurred and even worse that she already had her mind made up and she was quoted anxiously waiting for the train to come in order to jump in front of it. Honestly, yes she should have grown a pair and got over the ridicule. Life does not stop in HS. Unfortunately, she did not have any one to talk to and to matters worse is she never had a real place to call home (being a foster child) and no real parents to guide her through like. My question is where were her so called friends? Everyone in the story acted clueless to what she was thinking.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 10-26-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 10-26-2012, 10:13 AM         #155
ptPablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to generalize, cause there are racists/douchebags/superficial people everywhere...but Staten Island kinda has a rep of having more of those than the average place....
 10-26-2012, 10:18 AM         #156
icerogerz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah this story is fu*ked up ... I seen on another site that the football team ran a "train" on her -- Then started Teasing her n such... So sad our youth cant make smarter decisions .. No matter if she fu*ked the SCHOOL , no one deserves such a stressful life .
 5 years ago '04        #157
hammertime71604 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 294 294
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Facebook wasn't for kids when it came out. Just for college students and alumni, that's the way it should be.
i miss those days
 5 years ago '04        #158
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Facebook wasn't for kids when it came out. Just for college students and alumni, that's the way it should be.
You think fb gives a fu*k? Lmao hell no they want your kids signing up by 13 so they can start hitting them up early with the ads and sh*t so by the time theyre adults they are just another jersey shore watching zombie.

Rip to the girl
 10-26-2012, 10:41 AM         #159
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
i see your point i was out of high school before facebook twitter myspace before the social media ..... before you would bully at school and get bullied but come home now its endless i see your point smh sad
What could also play a role in that is now seems like dudes are bullying girls. Back in my day a dude picking on a girl would cause for a n*gga beating his a.ss just out of respect for the female. That and being openly gay is more popular, and a lot of these bullied kids are gay. While society wants that to be ok, which I believe it is, teenagers just won't understand that unfortunately.
 5 years ago '04        #160
msimania 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 2 2
RIP thats sad to read
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago