Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
This has become an epidemic..Do you understand how tortured you have to be to jump in front of a moving train? The advent of Facebook,Twitter and instagram has completely f*cked up these youngstas lives..R.I.P
 5 years ago '06        #122
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
Wait hold the fu*k up!

Now I'm not trying to justify what she did with those football players, but .....

How the fu*k do they have the nerve to be picking on anyone when the four of them put together could only pull one chick?

A world full of females, and you're so hard up for pus*y, you have to put your d!ck in the same hole another dude just pulled his out of? AND IT'S HIGH SCHOOL AT THAT! bi*chES THROW THE pus*y AT YOU!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM!

Dusty no game having a.ss losers. This is the equivalent of four grown a.ss man pulling their spare change together to share an OE quart. Somebody needs to bully these thirsty motherfu*kers.

Too bad for the young girl though, RIP. Someone needs to reach out these youngins and let them know that life gets better beyond primary school. People also need to stop ignoring the issues at hand and demanding that these children man up. They're children, it's not their job to man up it's our job as adults and especially parents to protect them.
 5 years ago '12        #123
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
@the bi*chn*ggas in here... Girls get fuccked on a daily basis what made her so different? One thing i dont like is when n*ggas brag about getting pus*y... That jus shows you how lame some of these so called bullies are, i mean if you wanna brag then do it with you boys but dont put a girl on blast and let the world know you fuccked her thats some pus*yass sh*t

If you suppose to be the cool kid on school then you keep a low profile, the way i see it, the 4 boys that got lucky that night will not get pus*y by anyone else on they school coz of this bullsh*t

Real G's move in silence like lasagna

R.I.P little girl
 5 years ago '05        #124
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 babalou said:
this bully situation is out of control but WTF was homegirl thinking by going to the party and letting FOUR dude smash and then think that no one was gonna know what was up. It's one thing if she was a senior and about to graduate in a few months but she was a freshman and would have to put up with dudes and chicks sh*tting on her as long as she was at that school.
Where in that article does it say that she had s3x with four guys at a party and how does that rationalize her being picked on to the point where the girl's only way out in her mind was to jump in front of a train. YOU are probably just like one of the dumb fu*ks that gets off on bullying. Get some class f*ggot!!
 5 years ago '06        #125
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
On sorry to hear she took her own life. She was being bullied and being calleds.lut. I just went throght her twitter and instagram sorry to say those claims don't seem far off most of all those pics she had her a.ss and t*ts out taking about "b00bs lol" "ass all natural" "all natural fu*k it" and the article claim she fu*ked a football player but a little research shows it was multiple players. I mean idk what girls expect they give themselves bad names and expect it to be l fun and games. I feel bad for her FAM but she kind of did that to herself
 5 years ago '06        #126
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
weak minded.. ain't NO ONES FAULT BUT HERS!
 10-26-2012, 05:11 AM         #127
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k these bullies
 5 years ago '04        #128
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
wtf happen to goin to skool and win lose or draw beatin a bully a.ss

everything is so PC now.. i mean you have to stand up for yourself. no one else will.

when you get older and leave skool some ppl you meet mentally are still in high skool and act accordingly so most of your life will be filled with ridicule for not being "normal".

if you cant keep it pushin and believe you worth something it only will get worse as u get older.
 10-26-2012, 05:57 AM         #129
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
On sorry to hear she took her own life. She was being bullied and being calleds.lut. I just went throght her twitter and instagram sorry to say those claims don't seem far off most of all those pics she had her a.ss and t*ts out taking about "b00bs lol" "ass all natural" "all natural fu*k it" and the article claim she fu*ked a football player but a little research shows it was multiple players. I mean idk what girls expect they give themselves bad names and expect it to be l fun and games. I feel bad for her FAM but she kind of did that to herself
I went through them. Very few of those kind of pictures were there

The worst was the joint with the bikini that she claimed she bought for next year. Chris Hansen gon' get at dudes for that one

The fact that people think showing cleavage = probably as.lut is disturbing to me
 5 years ago '04        #130
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 PoetikTrev said:
I think the media is a.ssisting this suicide/Bullying craze right now. They publicize it so much that kids start feeling like its ok and thats the best way to handle it. More publicity is not the answer. Plus kids nowadays are soft....
yep... got these thinking that it's best to k!ll themselves... it's basically reverse psychology like "s3x Education." It's shown in an effort to help others learn from it, but really all it's doing is giving kids the opportunity to do the same dumb shyt...
 5 years ago '10        #131
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
sh*t boils down to parents doin their damn job, kids toughening up, & refraining from doing things that will fu*k their lives up. Focusing on the result of the problem and not the problem itself is futile...

Dangerously said:
I think a lot of you need to gain some kind of perspective on things in life.

If she was a foster child, you have to wonder what kind of life she led up to this point. What if that girl was molested and her psyche has confused her need for attention from men and the need for s3x? Sounds like even though she let the high school football players run a train on her, that was her way of getting the acceptance she needs to get out of bed in the morning. Then when those dudes blew up her spot ands.lut shamed her for putting out, then it probably clicked in her head that there's nothing worth living for if she's going to constantly be rejected.

Or what if she was r*ped? There's many different facets to this story that you should consider before saying "yeah, she was getting that choo choo, fu*k that bi*ch ". I'm not trying to stick up for her, suicide is a sh*tty way out of a bad situation, but I'm not going to sh*t on her for hitting the reset button when everything seems to have failed her in life.

RIP.
death is no reset button, thats it. No more land of the living.

Pleasure Boy said:
@the bi*chn*ggas in here... Girls get fuccked on a daily basis what made her so different? One thing i dont like is when n*ggas brag about getting pus*y... That jus shows you how lame some of these so called bullies are, i mean if you wanna brag then do it with you boys but dont put a girl on blast and let the world know you fuccked her thats some pus*yass sh*t

If you suppose to be the cool kid on school then you keep a low profile, the way i see it, the 4 boys that got lucky that night will not get pus*y by anyone else on they school coz of this bullsh*t

Real G's move in silence like lasagna

R.I.P little girl

ezduzit said:

saw this on google....this article is pure fu*kery...idk if its a feminist website or what but the sh*t said in that article is ridiculous.....shes basically saying that only males can be bullies and that the 4 football players are rapists

The boys were rapists?! Typical dumb and illogical garbage spewed by feminists.

Andrefrbk said:
It was all yolo just a week ago...
 5 years ago '07        #132
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
@ this girl getting a train ran on her by 4 dudes then crying wolf when she got exposed..this isn't anything new..i graduated hs in 06 and we put bi*ches out there..the freshmans would get fu*ked and clowned for it after ..same went with a majority of thes.luts at school..if she only wisened up and didn't have 4 different d!cks in her in one night then it might have never got this bad..oh well though, whether you're 15 or 51 HOES WILL BE HOES!
 10-26-2012, 06:39 AM         #134
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no sympathy for this bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #135
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
said Felicia, who lived in foster homes, “had a terrible life on top of all the heartache

aint this the real reason she k!lled herself.. i guess blamin kids and not the adults in her life or lac of works better.
 5 years ago '10        #136
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
aint nobody force 4 d!cks on this broad. she did what she did and couldnt handle the heat. everybody aint built for that hoe life
 10-26-2012, 07:11 AM         #137
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
aint nobody force 4 d!cks on this broad. she did what she did and couldnt handle the heat. everybody aint built for that hoe life
How do you know?
 5 years ago '08        #138
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
poor kid.
 5 years ago '04        #139
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Wait, nobody posted anything where it says 4 players from the football team banged her in one night.

Where are you coming up with this?
 5 years ago '06        #140
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Loxy Miracles said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy