Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
zaneduson 8 heat pts
space
space
$279 | Props total: 262 262
 peeyump said:
I dont play that bully sh*t.....you fu*k with mine and I'm gonna roll up on you nap your a.ss and keep you in my basement.....and when my kid is angry or whatever he'll go down in the basement and beat the sh*t out of you...... nah but bully my kids and im on yo a.ss....I dont give a fu*k about age.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #102
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
Damn this is fu*ked up. If I was her age in the same school I would be trying to fu*k, but these kids want to bully her. smh damn man.
 10-26-2012, 01:03 AM         #103
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pakchoy said:
I left high school back in 94 and back then there were no text messaging, no cellphones with cameras or social networks to post pictures, etc on. You get bullied back then you fought and that was pretty much it. Honestly made fb needs to actually treat these teenagers as kids and sensor the pictures they put up, the language they use etc on their pages until they turn 18. Getting tired of this easy way out sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #104
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Ed Bundy said:
lol bi*ch got a train ran on her at 15...

shes exactly whats wrong with society and the young generation of late 90's babies

good riddance to this wh0ore

fu*k is wrong with you n*gga? i swear I would beat the brakes off you. internet n*ggas man.
 10-26-2012, 01:04 AM         #105
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to the poor girl, she wasn't bad looking either. it sucks to hear that these kids nowadays have the bullying not only at school, but as well as at home on their facebooks,twitters, etc.... something needs to be done to these fu*kheads who caused this...
 10-26-2012, 01:09 AM         #106
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But for real, I went to school with a girl who basically went through the same situation with the football team. They ran a train on her and videotaped it. Shorty was lucky this was pre-internet and video sites

They harassed her so much that she switched schools. That sh*t can be ether to the mind...
 5 years ago '09        #107
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
R.I.P.

Such a beautiful girl too.

Terrible story.
 5 years ago '08        #108
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
A potentially bad bi*ch has left us brehs
 5 years ago '05        #109
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
It was all yolo just a week ago...
 5 years ago '08        #110
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,813 | Props total: 12480 12480

^Thread only has 15 replies and its a worse situation...at least this kid didn't throw his damn self in front of a bus cause his life was "too hard"...but do y'all care? of course not cause that kid doesn't have little pretty face...you are all sad fu*king individuals
 5 years ago '08        #111
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
 whouthinkitis said:
That's the way it should had stayed period. When I was a kid I was bullied at times too but at least I got a break from the sh*t when I got home. Now, these kids can't catch a break b/c of all this social media stuff.
But they choose to log onto the social media site. If they really needed a break just delete the account.
 10-26-2012, 01:32 AM         #112
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yeahson said:
Wait, where did it state that she had a train ran on her (seriously no pun intended). RIP.
 5 years ago '06        #113
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
 Pakchoy said:
I left high school back in 94 and back then there were no text messaging, no cellphones with cameras or social networks to post pictures, etc on. You get bullied back then you fought and that was pretty much it. Honestly made fb needs to actually treat these teenagers as kids and sensor the pictures they put up, the language they use etc on their pages until they turn 18. Getting tired of this easy way out sh*t.

word, I graduated high school back in 03' and yo, we had cell phones and sh*t back then, but social media hadn't exploded like this yet and ppl wasn't really on the texting like that either...

broads like this were vilified the old fashioned way--behind closed doors by other catty a.ss females that was mad...

on a serious note tho.. wow.. 15 yrs old and gone.. b/c other kids are fu*king d!ckheads..

hate to see that typa thing.. she was a young, beautiful kid... her family and friends must be besides themselves..
 10-26-2012, 01:42 AM         #114
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think a lot of you need to gain some kind of perspective on things in life.

If she was a foster child, you have to wonder what kind of life she led up to this point. What if that girl was molested and her psyche has confused her need for attention from men and the need for s3x? Sounds like even though she let the high school football players run a train on her, that was her way of getting the acceptance she needs to get out of bed in the morning. Then when those dudes blew up her spot ands.lut shamed her for putting out, then it probably clicked in her head that there's nothing worth living for if she's going to constantly be rejected.

Or what if she was r*ped? There's many different facets to this story that you should consider before saying "yeah, she was getting that choo choo, fu*k that bi*ch ". I'm not trying to stick up for her, suicide is a sh*tty way out of a bad situation, but I'm not going to sh*t on her for hitting the reset button when everything seems to have failed her in life.

RIP.
 5 years ago '04        #115
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
Really fu*ked up and sad situation...... kids can be really fu*king cruel to eachother that sh*t does not change...
 5 years ago '10        #116
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
But they choose to log onto the social media site. If they really needed a break just delete the account.

That is far from the point you moron.

The point is that social media spreads things way faster than it ever could when we were kids. Once something is on the internet its there FOREVER.

Whereas it used to be that when school was over, the bullying was over for the most part. Now the kid gets bullied at school, but has to live with the thought of the other kids going home and also talking sh*t about them on FB and Twitter, through txt etc.

Social media will keep a story alive that would have otherwise died and give it the opportunity to be twisted and exaggerated all types of ways.
 5 years ago '04        #117
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Apparently she wasn't really bullied like that, I was reading the tweets of her friends, and said she really was a happy person, but he was in and out of foster homes.. kids were snapping about the false story about the whole bully thing... but no one denied the fact about the s3x issue.. i dunno.. #rip though
 5 years ago '04        #118
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #119
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
I think a lot of you need to gain some kind of perspective on things in life.

If she was a foster child, you have to wonder what kind of life she led up to this point. What if that girl was molested and her psyche has confused her need for attention from men and the need for s3x? Sounds like even though she let the high school football players run a train on her, that was her way of getting the acceptance she needs to get out of bed in the morning. Then when those dudes blew up her spot ands.lut shamed her for putting out, then it probably clicked in her head that there's nothing worth living for if she's going to constantly be rejected.

Or what if she was r*ped? There's many different facets to this story that you should consider before saying "yeah, she was getting that choo choo, fu*k that bi*ch ". I'm not trying to stick up for her, suicide is a sh*tty way out of a bad situation, but I'm not going to sh*t on her for hitting the reset button when everything seems to have failed her in life.

RIP.
 5 years ago '10        #120
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 yeahson said:
Wait, where did it state that she had a train ran on her (seriously no pun intended). RIP.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy