NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BluCupShawty said:
she let 4 dudes run a train? Wat she thought they was gonna do treat her like a princess like simps do? Thats wat they do in high school, clown hoes. Esp females. sh*ts jus all bad all the way around.

these kids today are hopeless. Doin dumb sh*t and grown folks sh*t then wanna bail on life and fu*k their relatives life up. Im not buying that social media excuse bs either.
Log off indefinetly or k!ll the account. sh*ts not for kids anyway.

Precisely
while u are ruthless, im gonna have to agree with u on this, theres been weak moments in my life, but u gotta suck it up and soldier on, and try not to be doing stupid sh*t to begin with, ppl soften these kids up, knowing that the real world isnt like that PC sh*t and wen the real sh*t hits, the kids cant take it, because they have been buttered up their whole fu*kin life
 10-25-2012, 09:40 PM         #42
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king bi*ch, delaying my daily commute with your dramatic a.ss go take a bottle of pills like the other emo f*ggots
 5 years ago '12        #43
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
education fails again
 5 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
she wasn't fit to live. i don't condone any type of bulling at all and wouldn't allow somebody to be bullied without doing something but even as a young teen if you can't handle some bullsh*t from school then you wont make it in the real world.
 5 years ago '11        #45
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 PoetikTrev said:
I think the media is a.ssisting this suicide/Bullying craze right now. They publicize it so much that kids start feeling like its ok and thats the best way to handle it. More publicity is not the answer. Plus kids nowadays are soft....
This is true...but not this n*gga

Or many born in '93 or before....nicca
 5 years ago '06        #46
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
again what the mother loving hell?

she did technically get a train ran on her but rip.

the football team bullied her?

i really want to know what they was saying and what they are saying on this social media page any one every seen what these bullies are saying? i would really love to find out what they saying.. to judge

majority of us are out of high school so we look back at this as like really?

but i want to see what is begin said and done. like dead a.ss i want to see if i was in her/their spot would i be driven to suicidal thoughts.
 5 years ago '08        #47
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12540 12540
Don't care....tough luck bi*ch...hoes gonna hoe, good riddance...prolly was gonna take up the taxpayers money with welfare checks anyways
 5 years ago '05        #48
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 datnolaboy said:
I wish someway these kids could know that high school isn't sh*t. There's a whole world to see and experiecne if you can just get by those four years.

And all them kids who let the girl get bullied now wanna talk about 'i hope the bullies feel horrible' gtfoh. you shoulda been told a teacher or somebody.
forreal yo. man my high school days were terrible after my freshman year. I wasn't bullied or anything but i wasn't anything special. soon as hs ended, i left it behind altogether. so easy to create a whole new life with new people after them 4 years. so sad, to suffer that type of depression to the point you feel like you can't ever fit into society.
 5 years ago '05        #49
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
Tottenville Football team huh...

We manhandled them boys my senior year..
 5 years ago '12        #50
space
space
in my school it was cool if u were having s3x bu then again i went to a very like liberal and educated school in Illinois. Illinois has normal people i dont know about where she lives. its sad to see her go,this will serve as a lesson for that school and the community, sad it had to be that way. RIP!! heres my problem

why the fu*k did no one do anything about it? where are the educators and teachers, psychiatrists during these times. where are the real men who want to ask this girl on a date and protect her from psychos like this? bro... i had this mentality when i was in high school my crushs... i fu*kin was superman if anyone did anything to them!!

kids nowadays also take things way to seriously, and its societies fault.. instead of telling them how to cope and tell them it is going to be better we let them rot.!!!! fu*k

heres some examples... i heard stories of girls enjoyed getting sh*tted on and it went around the whole school but it never made it to the girls. we werent fu*kups like these kids

2000 kids in my school knew this sh*t and we all layed it to rest...! nobody ever says that sh*t out loud how dare you, what the fu*k, u would get your a.ss expelled

Last edited by DreamChasers; 10-25-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #51
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
One thing i can say i never had growing up was social media/laptops in my room.

all of these kids pics are self pics off their laptops in they rooms. pretty sure that is where she spends most of her time door closed on the net,

sh*t IS GETTING OUT OF HAND sh*t needs to be monitored.

i can agree alot of these kids are soft today, but from their stand point they havent seen what we have seen they dont know any better they think that is life.

idk im at a lost, everything is trendy now adays. looks like everyone stopped getting star tattoos and doing this... i think more groups need to be in school to stop this sh*t fast, one on one sessions i bet her parents are sitting there dying on the inside wishing they could of done more.

but how can you spot a unhappy kid? i think it will hit many of us harder if it hits close to home some one you know idk... just mad lost on whats going on.
 5 years ago '10        #52
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 nightmare said:
while u are ruthless, im gonna have to agree with u on this, theres been weak moments in my life, but u gotta suck it up and soldier on, and try not to be doing stupid sh*t to begin with, ppl soften these kids up, knowing that the real world isnt like that PC sh*t and wen the real sh*t hits, the kids cant take it, because they have been buttered up their whole fu*kin life
lifes a bi*ch, even for kids and always been. Im short and been short since elem school, I caught hell for it but I ceased that when I dropped my nuts on em on some I get it where I fit in sh*t. I know everybody not strong as others but fu*k letting another imperfect being put me down for brownie points. Talk sh*t back or swang on him/her but in this case don't do dumb sh*t that will fu*k your name/face up. Ppl love to talk sh*t/run your name through the mud when what they talking about is the truth. My pops taught me as a boy that not giving ppl ammunition to shoot you down with is smart. A shame she didnt habe the chance to learn the same.
 5 years ago '12        #53
space
space
^^

sh*t is super trendy!! bro look at what our kids are exposed to, facebook motherfu*kin myspace and twitter.

You can blame these corporations for not taking enough action
 5 years ago '06        #54
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Don't care....tough luck bi*ch...hoes gonna hoe, good riddance...prolly was gonna take up the taxpayers money with welfare checks anyways
oh be nice

5 years ago '07        #55
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
She got a train ran on her
 10-25-2012, 10:00 PM         #56
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah u could at least avoid bullying back in the day in physical sense, but nowadays with social media...man i feel for these kids

RIP to the girl.
 5 years ago '12        #57
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
yeah u could at least avoid bullying back in the day in physical sense, but nowadays with social media...man i feel for these kids

RIP to the girl.
so true, word didnt spread as quickly this sh*t is instant!!! times a changed man!!
 5 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 DreamChasers said:
in my school it was cool if u were having s3x bu then again i went to a very like liberal and educated school in Illinois. Illinois has normal people i dont know about where she lives. its sad to see her go,this will serve as a lesson for that school and the community, sad it had to be that way. RIP!! heres my problem

why the fu*k did no one do anything about it? where are the educators and teachers, psychiatrists during these times. where are the real men who want to ask this girl on a date and protect her from psychos like this? bro... i had this mentality when i was in high school my crushs... i fu*kin was superman if anyone did anything to them!!

kids nowadays also take things way to seriously, and its societies fault.. instead of telling them how to cope and tell them it is going to be better we let them rot.!!!! fu*k

heres some examples... i heard stories of girls enjoyed getting sh*tted on and it went around the whole school but it never made it to the girls. we werent fu*kups like these kids

2000 kids in my school knew this sh*t and we all layed it to rest...! nobody ever says that sh*t out loud how dare you, what the fu*k, u would get your a.ss expelled
come to NY/NJ its a whole other universe, i stayed in Chicago, for awhile, even the gangsters were nicer than ppl out here
 5 years ago '06        #59
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6775 6775
this generation of kids have to be the softest mothafu*kas in the planet
 5 years ago '12        #60
space
space
 Blah said: