Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 Play4keepz32 said:
sad sh*t.... was this happening 10 years ago i mean bullyin has always been going on in hs whats changed?
social media bruh

twitter, instagram, facebook, etc
 5 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69893 69893
Damn, those kids life are haunted now, fu*kin pricks
 5 years ago '06        #23
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
I think the media is a.ssisting this suicide/Bullying craze right now. They publicize it so much that kids start feeling like its ok and thats the best way to handle it. More publicity is not the answer. Plus kids nowadays are soft....
 5 years ago '04        #24
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 PoetikTrev said:
Plus kids nowadays are soft....
Was just about to ask this sh*t. Is it me, or are kids pussies these days? Back when I was in High School, which wasn't that long ago, if someone was being bullied then the bully got the sh*t knocked out of them or dealt with in another way.

I barely remember any bullying in High School. We were a peaceful group. I remember a sh*t ton of f!ghts, but they were over other stuff. If there ever was bullying, it ended quickly.
 5 years ago '07        #25
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 lilsnatch770 said:
Was just about to ask this sh*t. Is it me, or are kids pussies these days? Back when I was in High School, which wasn't that long ago, if someone was being bullied then the bully got the sh*t knocked out of them or dealt with in another way.

I barely remember any bullying in High School. We were a peaceful group. I remember a sh*t ton of f!ghts, but they were over other stuff. If there ever was bullying, it ended quickly.
it's because parents are afraid to be parents nowadays

they got all these rules and laws and act like kids are fu*kin angels and aren't allowed to be disciplined/touched.

their idea of disciplining em is taking away their phone or tv for like 10 minutes

if/when I have kids, their a.sses are gettin whooped if they get outta line

80s babies >
 5 years ago '11        #26
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Absolutely no remorse felt. No reason to take your life like that, the only thing you're doing is causing trouble for your loved ones.
 5 years ago '09        #27
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22217 22217
 lilsnatch770 said:

she was in foster homes apparently, so one would a.ssume that she didn't have the type of upbringing she needed to develop those mental self defense skills and was simply a vulnerable kid
 5 years ago '06        #28
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 TriniSoldier said:
she was in foster homes apparently, so one would a.ssume that she didn't have the type of upbringing she needed to develop those mental self defense skills and was simply a vulnerable kid
But does that apply to the outbreak of suicides? She's definitely not the only one who was in that situation and from my experiences that type of upbringing makes you tougher...
 5 years ago '04        #29
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
this is what happens when you baby kids
 5 years ago '04        #30
rockcityv2 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 3 3
That's some sad sh*t man...She wasn't bad looking either...Looked like a girl that I used to date....NOW THAT bi*ch CAN JUMP IN THE FRONT OF A TRAIN!... Hoe got me salty..
 10-25-2012, 08:50 PM         #31
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suicide is for pusssys. Tell her to put her big girl panties on and carry on with life. Jumping in front of a train like that's going to make it stop. Smh
 5 years ago '08        #32
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 Propel Water said:
this is what happens when you baby kids
absolutely. the media puts too much into this bully nonsense. everyone gets bullied. it won't ever stop. it's life and people need to stop blowing this out of proportion. and why did she have to off herself in front of everyone? did she think it would make a revolutionary impact that would end bullying forever? there can't be one person out there that hasn't ever been bullied at least a little bit, we don't all off ourselves. bullying makes people tough, if they can handle it. try some privacy settings on facebook, deactivate your twitter if it is so hurtful. if they become open forums to trolling there are ways to get around it. sure it's not cool to rip on people to no end, but it is also just petty sh*t. it's a shame she k!lled herself, but no offense, this is an example of darwinism, the strong survive. the bullying where kids slice someone up or physically jeopardize someone's life, that is a.ssault, it's different. verbal a.ssault is a weak bunch of garbage. getting knocked around a little bit or shoved, still not cool but it happens. words are weak, people can't sweat that stuff. there are real problems in the world beyond trivial nonsense like this. but it is sad to see some really little kids get picked on, that isn't cool. that's my rant. enjoy your day, folks.
 5 years ago '12        #33
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
 datnolaboy said:
I wish someway these kids could know that high school isn't sh*t. There's a whole world to see and experience if you can just get by those four years.

And all them kids who let the girl get bullied now wanna talk about 'i hope the bullies feel horrible' gtfoh. you shoulda been told a teacher or somebody.

Last edited by GoldRush; 10-25-2012 at 08:55 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #34
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I dont play that bully sh*t.....you fu*k with mine and I'm gonna roll up on you nap your a.ss and keep you in my basement.....and when my kid is angry or whatever he'll go down in the basement and beat the sh*t out of you...... nah but bully my kids and im on yo a.ss....I dont give a fu*k about age.
 5 years ago '08        #35
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 peeyump said:
I dont play that bully sh*t.....you fu*k with mine and I'm gonna roll up on you nap your a.ss and keep you in my basement.....and when my kid is angry or whatever he'll go down in the basement and beat the sh*t out of you...... nah but bully my kids and im on yo a.ss....I dont give a fu*k about age.
plain and simple
 10-25-2012, 09:06 PM         #36
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Facebook is fu*king ruining these kids.
 5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
its ashame wen ppl use a permanent solution for a temporary problem

even still someone should have stepped in to help, all these ppl coming up condenming the football players know that shes dead, where were they at wen she was getting merked, ppl are so disingenuous and cowardly

wat a waste, she wasnt bad looking either
 5 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #39
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 yeahson said:
Wait, where did it state that she had a train ran on her (seriously no pun intended). RIP.
The tormented Staten Island teenager who k!lled herself by jumping in the path of a train was bullied to death by classmates after she had s3x with four football players, police sources said Thursday.

Felicia Garcia, a 15-year-old freshman at Tottenville High School, was driven to her death after two 17-year-old classmates blabbed about the encounters.

“Kids are saying she had s3x with some guys from the football team at a party after the game,” said a friend of the doomed girl who asked not to be identified. “Later on they wouldn't leave her alone about it. They just kept bullying her and bullying her.”
Read more:
 5 years ago '10        #40
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
she let 4 dudes run a train? Wat she thought they was gonna do treat her like a princess like simps do? Thats wat they do in high school, clown hoes. Esp females. sh*ts jus all bad all the way around.

these kids today are hopeless. Doin dumb sh*t and grown folks sh*t then wanna bail on life and fu*k their relatives life up. Im not buying that social media excuse bs either.
Log off indefinetly or k!ll the account. sh*ts not for kids anyway.

Jimmy Breaux said:
Facebook wasn't for kids when it came out. Just for college students and alumni, that's the way it should be.
Precisely
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy