Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #261
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
 Andrefrbk said:
Yo that tape....

It cant be her... Who ever uploaded that shiit probably got cops at the crib right now. SMH at all the n*ggas who liked it, 200+ and 64 shares. n*ggas really dont give a fu*k.

400 comments in a few hrs!? How FB not ban, and call the FBI, taking the links and all the users down.
Just cannot be real.
Damn they got tape of the sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #262
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12467 12467
 One Gud Cide said:
people are being "fake gangsters" because they're calling a girl, who factually had a train ran on her by four guys, as.lut?

put the cape away she's dead she can't see it. gotta love these people who pretend to care for all of 20 seconds than forget about it, go put your Kony posters away f*ggot
sonned that f*ggot
 5 years ago '08        #263
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Anyone got the vid ?
 5 years ago '08        #264
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 Jimmy Breaux said:
I'm guessing one of the kids didn't upload it yet.

But why would he? He'd be tracked down by his IP and get pinched for child pr0nography.

And so would we, and boxden.

So I don't see why the fu*k you're asking for it.
 5 years ago '04        #265
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Matrix said:
You are a fu*ked up individual
if only you knew
 10-27-2012, 08:34 PM         #266
QVD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad sh*t I guess.
 10-27-2012, 08:39 PM         #267
QVD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another note---I went to Tottenville for some music competition I COMPLETELY forgot the name of right now. Hella Codys, Jenners, Connors and sh*t like that. White people are BOLD on social media, especially the received-an-audi-at-age-17 type ones. They probably went in on ol girl. RIP.
 5 years ago '06        #268
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 QVD said:
Another note---I went to Tottenville for some music competition I COMPLETELY forgot the name of right now. Hella Codys, Jenners, Connors and sh*t like that. White people are BOLD on social media, especially the received-an-audi-at-age-17 type ones. They probably went in on ol girl. RIP.
 5 years ago '11        #269
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Apparently there is a video of the encounter.

Two teens suspended for 'bullying' 15-year-old who jumped to her death in front of train after 'video of her group s3x with four football players was posted online'

Two students have been temporarily removed from a high school in Staten Island, New York, for tormenting a 15-year-old girl before she committed suicide by jumping in front a train.

A source with knowledge of the matter said that the pair 'abused and made fun of' Felecia Garcia after rumors started spreading around Tottenville High School that the sophomore had s3x with four members of the football team.

‘The dismissed students were not on the school's team. These kids used poor judgment, and they did something they're going to have to live with for the rest of their lives,’ the source told The Advance.

As of Friday, no members of the football team were found to have played a role in taunting the 15-year-old girl, said the source.

‘If it comes out these [players] were bullying this girl and there's presented proof, they'll be removed from the school,’ the source said.

The Staten Island had been branded a 'slut' and humiliated by classmates after a video of her having s3x with four football players was posted online for everyone to see.

According to sources at Tottenville High, entered into group s3x with the four players last Friday after attending a wild party following her school's win over a local rival.

The tragic freshman ended her life on Wednesday after the video was shared among classmates and the NYPD has now interviewed the four players who have insisted to police that the s3x was consensual.

'It was just the bullying that got to her," said Garcia's aunt, Margarita Pabon. 'This is a shocking loss to the family. It's already done. We can't change it.'

Pabon said on Friday she was trying to find 'beautiful clothes' for the 15-year-od girl for her upcoming funeral.

A friend of the teenager said that she was devastated after two 17-year-old classmates began to torment her about the s3xual encounter.

Source:
 10-28-2012, 09:18 PM         #270
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ward22 said:
Live by the train, die by the train
 5 years ago '11        #271
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
So much ignorance in this thread. But I wonder why they didn't suspend the football players???
 10-30-2012, 01:11 PM         #272
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TIME TO START POSTING THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS AND PICTURES OF THIS FOOTBALL TEAM AND THEY NEED TO GET HARRASSED AS WELL!!! fu*k that...i have always been.....eye for an eye...i would bully these fu*kin as*holes until one of them does the same fu*kin thing! shiet! Were over populated anyway...time to start feedin every one of these f*ggots bathsalts n watch them eat themselves
 5 years ago '07        #273
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 305 305
Look guys. 15 pages in. Where's the video? Before ANY violent retaliation committed, we must have proof of the crime!
 5 years ago '06        #274
space
space
 Sleazy said:
Look guys. 15 pages in. Where's the video? Before ANY violent retaliation committed, we must have proof of the crime!
thats child pr0nography
 5 years ago '10        #275
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
 Sleazy said:
n*ggas are shameless
 5 years ago '06        #276
space
space
 Quick SR Son said:
n*ggas are shameless
 5 years ago '11        #277
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Have these kids ever heard of Columbine? THey gonna pick on the wrong person one day...
 5 years ago '05        #278
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 Jimmy Breaux said:
I'm guessing one of the kids didn't upload it yet.

But why would he? He'd be tracked down by his IP and get pinched for child pr0nography.

And so would we, and boxden.

So I don't see why the fu*k you're asking for it.
Well its not hard to log into a public wifi, spoof your MAC ID and upload the video...

Im just sayin....
 5 years ago '06        #279
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
This is so sad...
 5 years ago '10        #280
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
THREAD IS STR8 JOKES NOW
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago