Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Pakchoy said:
35 and still get carded for cigarettes. That's how i pull them young hoes
sure ya do.

anyway this sh*t sad, 15 years old your brain isnt equipped to handle this type of sh*t, at least not most kids that age. they are still kids after all. RIP
 5 years ago '10        #182
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8296 8296
I see why they went through with the train though. Dem t*tties like

But yeah natural selection turning its gears. We don't need weak minded people raising weak minded people.
 5 years ago '09        #183
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19300 19300
 Loxy Miracles said:
aint nobody force 4 d!cks on this broad. she did what she did and couldnt handle the heat. everybody aint built for that hoe life

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #184
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 11861 11861
This thread is about to make a sharp turn....
 5 years ago '05        #185
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Its weird chicks in my HS used to get ran through, there wud be low quality vids... Dik pics, puzzy pics sent from guys would be pretty much wild, cuz mms was new in HS. So a n*gga having a sanyo sprint phone wit random chicks in school was norm, we traded them shiits like pokemon cards.
"I trade you the Marlisa staircase head video, for the Cassie pus*y pix you got..."
"Damn... Aight bet, whats ya tmail..."

I went to a big inner city school, almost 3k students. And most of the chick fuked n*ggas in circles. And there was never any incidents of chicks committing suicide or anything. The biitches who can ran through were actually cool wit niccas, and wud be chillin. This one jawn wud give me top in school! n*ggas knew, she knew n*ggas knew, they got the head too. Every body was all daps about it. No one OD'ed, or went on sconex, myspace and made fun of her or any of the other chicks.

This new generation is lame as fuk.....
Your supposed to suk diks, get ran through, fuk, f!ght, tease, become stronger, learn lessons. Avoid pregnancy. THATS WHAT BEING A TEENAGER IS ABOUT. Whats all this lame shiit, so after all that they just wanna commit suicide now?

edit.
Im saying chicks like her, you are supposed to see them 5 years after HS, and be like yo "wuddup... remember the time me and my niccas smashed at that party..."
Laugh about it like yeah, we were young and stupid. Oh well.

I really hope this generation realizes that all this stuff is normal stuff. Old heads have told me stories about a time when there was no aids, and running a train with 20 n*ggas, the apartment looking like a iPhone line outside the bedroom. ASK YOUR POPS, IF YOUR POPS WASNT A HERB HE WILL TELL U. MY OWN AUNT GOT EXPOSED FOR GETTING RUN THROUGH BY MY POPS FRIENDS BACK IN THE 60s. I OVERHEARD IT NICCAS WERE It was just kid shiit.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-26-2012 at 12:51 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #186
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,607 | Props total: 3505 3505
I hate bullying, i've been bullyied back in the day, sh*ts sad. One thing is to k!ll yourself over it.. but to k!ll yourself infront of others.. I got no respect for that
 5 years ago '08        #187
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 TheMindOf said:

That is far from the point you moron.

The point is that social media spreads things way faster than it ever could when we were kids. Once something is on the internet its there FOREVER.

Rumors get spread regardless of the speed.

Whereas it used to be that when school was over, the bullying was over for the most part. Now the kid gets bullied at school, but has to live with the thought of the other kids going home and also talking sh*t about them on FB and Twitter, through txt etc.

So before social media kids didn't worry about other kids talking about them behind their backs after school? There is a difference in thinking about people talking about you and actually reading it.

Social media will keep a story alive that would have otherwise died and give it the opportunity to be twisted and exaggerated all types of ways.

Stories stay alive until another story comes along, unless there were pics or vids (until new pics and vids come up). Plus when people spread rumors by mouth, the story gets more twisted than when its spread through written text.
We're all going to forget about this girl once a teacher gets caught fu*king her students, or a politician says something offensive, or somebody does some dumb sh*t in Florida, or another teen k!lls themselves over the same sh*t,
 5 years ago '08        #188
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12451 12451
 Andrefrbk said:
Its weird chicks in my HS used to get ran through, there wud be low quality vids... Dik pics, puzzy pics sent from guys would be pretty much wild, cuz mms was new in HS. So a n*gga having a sanyo sprint phone wit random chicks in school was norm, we traded them shiits like pokemon cards.
"I trade you the Marlisa staircase head video, for the Cassie pus*y pix you got..."
"Damn... Aight bet, whats ya tmail..."

I went to a big inner city school, almost 3k students. And most of the chick fuked n*ggas in circles. And there was never any incidents of chicks committing suicide or anything. The biitches who can ran through were actually cool wit niccas, and wud be chillin. This one jawn wud give me top in school! n*ggas knew, she knew n*ggas knew, they got the head too. Every body was all daps about it. No one OD'ed, or went on sconex, myspace and made fun of her or any of the other chicks.

This new generation is lame as fuk.....
Your supposed to suk diks, get ran through, fuk, f!ght, tease, become stronger, learn lessons. Avoid pregnancy. THATS WHAT BEING A TEENAGER IS ABOUT. Whats all this lame shiit, so after all that they just wanna commit suicide now?

edit.
Im saying chicks like her, you are supposed to see them 5 years after HS, and be like yo "wuddup... remember the time me and my niccas smashed at that party..."
Laugh about it like yeah, we were young and stupid. Oh well.

I really hope this generation realizes that all this stuff is normal stuff. Old heads have told me stories about a time when there was no aids, and running a train with 20 n*ggas, apartment looking like a iPhone line outside the bedroom. ASK YOUR POPS, IF YOUR POPS WASNT A HERB HE WILL TELL U. MY OWN AUNT GOT EXPOSED FOR GETTING RUN THROUGH BY MY POPS FRIENDS BACK IN THE 60s. I OVERHEARD IT NICCAS WERE It was just kid shiit.
Dogg nobody reads your rants...fu*k up...train shoulda hit your ugly a.ss
 10-26-2012, 12:51 PM         #189
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a dumb bi*ch. Dont have any sympathy. Parents should of taught her better. Also the fact she did it in front of others leaves those folks scarred also.

a wh0ore will be treated like a wh0ore.

edit- judging by the way of her life she seemed stuck up to..... Theres plenty of other people out there who are getting murdered and slaughtered for no reason and deserve more recognition then this chick.

This is from somebody who use to get bullied. you know how to defeat bullies? You f!ght. You dont jump in front of a fu*king train. fu*king moron. That means they win.

Last edited by killya; 10-26-2012 at 12:55 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #190
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Magic City said:
Wait hold the fu*k up!

Now I'm not trying to justify what she did with those football players, but .....

How the fu*k do they have the nerve to be picking on anyone when the four of them put together could only pull one chick?

A world full of females, and you're so hard up for pus*y, you have to put your d!ck in the same hole another dude just pulled his out of? AND IT'S HIGH SCHOOL AT THAT! bi*chES THROW THE pus*y AT YOU!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM!

Dusty no game having a.ss losers. This is the equivalent of four grown a.ss man pulling their spare change together to share an OE quart. Somebody needs to bully these thirsty motherfu*kers.

Too bad for the young girl though, RIP. Someone needs to reach out these youngins and let them know that life gets better beyond primary school. People also need to stop ignoring the issues at hand and demanding that these children man up. They're children, it's not their job to man up it's our job as adults and especially parents to protect them.
some n*ggas just like doing a chick dirty like that. ain't the first time a chick got tossed up
 5 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Dogg nobody reads your rants...fu*k up...train shoulda hit your ugly a.ss
Calling me ugly is the dumbest shiit you could possibly say. If i was ugly id let you rock. But a n*gga clean like the white meat you see after road rash. Fuk outta here mane.

GO SUK YUH MADA DUTTY PUZZY HOLE. BATTY BOY.
 5 years ago '08        #192
space
space
 killya said:
what a dumb bi*ch. Dont have any sympathy. Parents should of taught her better. Also the fact she did it in front of others leaves those folks scarred also.

a wh0ore will be treated like a wh0ore.

edit- judging by the way of her life she seemed stuck up to..... Theres plenty of other people out there who are getting murdered and slaughtered for no reason and deserve more recognition then this chick.

This is from somebody who use to get bullied. you know how to defeat bullies? You f!ght. You dont jump in front of a fu*king train. fu*king moron. That means they win.
whats funny is these little bi*ch a.ss kids have ten times the amount of outlets to go and talk to compared to when we were kids...
 5 years ago '08        #193
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Calling me ugly is the dumbest shiit you could possibly say. If i was ugly id let you rock. But a n*gga clean like the white meat you see after road rash. Fuk outta here mane.

GO SUK YUH MADA DUTTY PUZZY HOLE. BATTY BOY.
Yo ugly a.ss n*gga, didn't I already tell you to fu*k up
 5 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Yo ugly a.ss n*gga, didn't I already tell you to fu*k up
I SEE WHY U MAD!
Thats why your post pubescent lil sister went to school without a book bag today...

Instead of trying to get at me.... Idk... maybe.... you shud head to the train station. She is going to ride the train for the last time...
It will be her first time in a train without 5 black dudes from her C div highschool bowling team.
Dont be shocked if she hops in front of that shiit after... Cuz failure run in your family.
 5 years ago '11        #195
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BuckedCrazy said:
Only reason yall think kids are softer and k!lling themselves more these days is because they put the sh*t on the internet and news all the time.
this. kids been doing this sh*t. u just hear about it more cause of the net. nothing really ever changes. same with female teachers molesting their students. it's been happening.
 5 years ago '11        #196
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mr.NYCinNC said:
Saying this because I have dealt with someone like this

Man I'm tired of DUDES coming in here talking about suck that sh*t up

n*ggas aren't built the same as women u stupid a.ss fu*ks. It didnt help that she was so young and in the worst position as it is. Foster Home, First Year of High School, Trying to make a name for herself. Idk how much of the Events at the Party where True so She had it going for her in the first place if that sh*t is true.

But you n*ggas really gotta stop acting like everyone in this world is built with thick rock hard skin and can get through anything. Ok you had it harder than her and you still made it. That doesn't make her the same as you though. Y'all n*ggas have not one clue what was going through that girl head. Her whole life she has dealt with emotional trauma. Now she does this stupid act trying to get the attention of some n*ggas because they popular and sh*t backfired on her. She's pissed, angry, ashamed and most of all Hurt. Then you n*ggas say go talk to someone.

You know how stupid it would look to her telling her teachers, counselors, let alone her Foster Parents who could have just adopted her not too long ago would react to something like that. Lord Knows every n*gga in this site kept something so dark and secretive from their people. She did it and it only made things worse.

Suck it up n*gga she is a 15 year old GIRL not no big a.ss 16 year old defensive linemen. Some people just don't have the same thinking process as other people. Stop thinking its easy for people to get out of sh*t like this. It's UNAVOIDABLE because they already have it put in their heads there gonna k!ll themselves. If it was avoidable, they wouldn't have done it all.
That's a real post man
 5 years ago '11        #197
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 Blah said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^ she posted that on her instagram before too

^ her bio on twitter ... um

Aint that a app that makes your face looked fu*ked up
 5 years ago '12        #198
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,300 | Props total: 3978 3978
yall n*ggas need help
A beautiful bi*ch k!lled herself and yall talking down. so what if she gave up the pus*y! Just cuz yall bi*ch a.sses got bullied in school and made it out don't mean everyone will. I bet if yall see yall bullies today you will run the fu*k away, bi*ches...
 5 years ago '04        #199
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
 DreamChasers said:
^^

You can blame these parents for not taking enough action
Fixed
 5 years ago '08        #200
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
I SEE WHY U MAD!
Thats why your post pubescent lil sister went to school without a book bag today...

Instead of trying to get at me.... Idk... maybe.... you shud head to the train station. She is going to ride the train for the last time...
It will be her first time in a train without 5 black dudes from her C div highschool bowling team.
Dont be shocked if she hops in front of that shiit after... Cuz failure run in your family.
Dogg you're not funny...go away
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy