Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
20491 pageviews
300 comments

xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 421 421
Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her death As Horrified Classmates Look On

SI Teen Jumps To Her death As Horrified Classmates Look On

[pic - click to view]

A distraught Staten Island teen jumped to her death in front of train today as classmates looked on in horror, The Post has learned.

Felicia Garcia, 15, leaped in front of a westbound train as it pulled into the Huguenot station on Huguenot Avenue around 3:15 p.m., witnesses told investigators, according to sources.

The platform was packed with schoolkids traveling home after dismissal from Tottenville High School, where Garcia was a student, sources added.

Garcia was rushed to the Prince’s Bay campus of Staten Island University Hospital, where she was pronounced dead, sources said.

Service on the tracks between Eltingville and Tottenville was suspended for about an hour, but has since resumed.
----
UPDATE: Friends Of Bullied SI Teen Who k!lled Self Say Football Players 'Tortured Her'

Shocked and grieving students at Tottenville High School today questioned how the relentless bullying of a vulnerable teenage girl lead to her horrific suicide at Staten Island Railway station.

Felicia Garcia, 15, jumped to her death at the Huguenot station moments after a group of classmates, described by witnesses as members of the football team, heaped abuse at her.

“I hope the football team feels guilty for what they did to her,” said Stephanie Imparato, 15, who said she was friends with Felicia.

Department of Education spokeswoman, said the incident is now a being investigated by police.

The NYPD had no immediate comment.

Several students said Garcia, a normally outgoing teen, was teased over a relationship she had earlier in the year with one of the football players.

“They were torturing her,” Imparato said. “How can you go through life being verbally a.ssaulted like that? These guys are cruel and malicious.”

A senior who knew her, 17-year-old Victoria, who asked her last name not be used, said the bullying happened in hallways and online.

“This poor girl was called a sl--. She was teased on Facebook. People knock books out of kids hands,” she said.

They said some of the players were on the platform with her yesterday afternoon and taunting her with s3xually explicit jeers when she suddenly jumped.

Some students were tyring to organize a memorial at 5:30 pm today at the station.

“I can’t. I’m done. I give up,” the 15-year-old had tweeted Monday. Her sudden death came as a shock, but friends almost all blamed bullying.

Friends wrote on Facebook that she complained to school officials about the harassment, but the bullying continued.

“She got bullied in the school, especially by the football players, because she looked different and had piercings,” said senior Amanda Liquori.

Another friend, who asked that her name be withheld, was at her side when she jumped and had no idea what she planning. That friend also said football players targeted Garcia.

“She wouldn’t have done it if she wasn’t bullied,” another pal, Alissa Compitello, wrote on Twitter. “All this girl wanted was to be left alone. And nobody could do that for her.”

Gabriella Leone, whose younger sister witnessed the incident, said Felicia, who lived in foster homes, “had a terrible life on top of all the heartache — bullies at school taunted her and spread rumors. I hope all bullies get punished!”

Felicia, who lived in foster care, had written online of her depression.

On her Instagram account, she had a picture of her eyes crossed over by the word “Depressed” with the caption, “Just because someone is smiling doesn’t make them happy.”

Other people wrote online that both of her parents had passed away, but that couldn’t be confirmed.

Two years ago, another Tottenville HS student k!lled himself at the same station

Source:
[pic - click to view]

SI teen jumps to her death as horrified classmates look on - NYPOST.com

[pic - click to view]

Friends of bullied SI teen who k!lled self say football players 'tortured her' - NYPOST.com

300 comments for "Oct 25 - SI Teen Jumps To Her Death As Horrified Classmates Look On"

10-25-2012, 01:01 PM         #2
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I expect to see the football players full info soon on the web... we are anonymous
 5 years ago '06        #3
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
I wish someway these kids could know that high school isn't sh*t. There's a whole world to see and experiecne if you can just get by those four years.

And all them kids who let the girl get bullied now wanna talk about 'i hope the bullies feel horrible' gtfoh. you shoulda been told a teacher or somebody.
 5 years ago '08        #4
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
RIP. Its sad that kids don't know how to stand up for themselves or deal with struggle, large or small
 5 years ago '10        #5
Flex Luger 257 heat pts257
space
space
$12,251 | Props total: 36004 36004
R.i.p
 10-25-2012, 01:51 PM         #6
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
sad sh*t.... was this happening 10 years ago i mean bullyin has always been going on in hs whats changed?
bullying now days is 23049234x worse, kats don't full up on bullying at school. they stay on facebook/twitter talking sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #7
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 S.TEX said:
bullying now days is 23049234x worse, kats don't full up on bullying at school. they stay on facebook/twitter talking sh*t.
Is it necessary to be on a social media site tho. If I know you personally and find out that you're talking sh*t about me I would confront you in real life. Not behind a screen.
 5 years ago '04        #8
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Its time to start k!lling these bullies
 5 years ago '04        #9
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
this bully situation is out of control but WTF was homegirl thinking by going to the party and letting FOUR dude smash and then think that no one was gonna know what was up. It's one thing if she was a senior and about to graduate in a few months but she was a freshman and would have to put up with dudes and chicks sh*tting on her as long as she was at that school.
 5 years ago '04        #10
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12979 12979
Poor girl. She just needed a hug, and someone to be there for her. I hope shes at peace now.

I hope Anon puts those players on blast.
 5 years ago '11        #11
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,642 | Props total: 40533 40533
I left high school back in 94 and back then there were no text messaging, no cellphones with cameras or social networks to post pictures, etc on. You get bullied back then you fought and that was pretty much it. Honestly made fb needs to actually treat these teenagers as kids and sensor the pictures they put up, the language they use etc on their pages until they turn 18. Getting tired of this easy way out sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #12
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Thats fu*ked up, rip. social media def has made bullying 1000x worse. If only thes kids could realize life is more then just high school. You dont even remember hs after ur done, good or bad. I wish i can punch thise football players in the face
 5 years ago '04        #13
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
rip to shorty. bullying goes on all the time. sh*t's just so out of control all of a sudden. sh*t is just like everything else nowadays....blown up out of proportion and then it has a name now and everything that relates to it make it 100x worse than what it really is. the school is at fault for not pursuing this when the girl was complaining about the bullying in the first place. shorty should've handled sh*t differently...should've just stabbed one of them or sliced the n*gga so that he know. thing about bullies are if you do some unexpected sh*t to them and embarass them then they'll leave you alone.

ok, maybe stabbing one was a bit much but she could've nut checked the biggest one she could find and then just start wailing on him. it's a lot of mental pressure for a kid with however suicide is not the best option.
 10-25-2012, 05:53 PM         #14
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
this bully situation is out of control but WTF was homegirl thinking by going to the party and letting FOUR dude smash and then think that no one was gonna know what was up. It's one thing if she was a senior and about to graduate in a few months but she was a freshman and would have to put up with dudes and chicks sh*tting on her as long as she was at that school.
Wait, where did it state that she had a train ran on her (seriously no pun intended). RIP.
 5 years ago '04        #15
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 yeahson said:
Wait, where did it state that she had a train ran on her (seriously no pun intended). RIP.
 5 years ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4804 4804
 S.TEX said:
fu*k no.bullies in this day and age are pussies.i aint neva seen a bully pick on a lil girl relentless like that
 10-25-2012, 06:37 PM         #17
Hitchenz421 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip, to that grl sad...
 5 years ago '12        #18
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
god damn this bullying sh*t has got to stop
 5 years ago '12        #19
Slick Flair 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,417 | Props total: 688 688
R.I.P young lady
 5 years ago '10        #20
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8665 8665
 Pakchoy said:
I left high school back in 94 and back then there were no text messaging, no cellphones with cameras or social networks to post pictures, etc on. You get bullied back then you fought and that was pretty much it. Honestly made fb needs to actually treat these teenagers as kids and sensor the pictures they put up, the language they use etc on their pages until they turn 18. Getting tired of this easy way out sh*t.
Damn how old are you
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy